Painful being (Faythe and silverroses2009)

Started by darkvamplips, May 09, 2009, 12:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sacrah

Marie hurried to her phone as it ringed loudly within her purse. She quickly dug into her purse grabbing her cell"hello. Emilee?"she asked assuming it was her daughter. "is something the matter."she asked her voice shook worrying
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

darkvamplips

"Mum it's me Josh. Emilee had an asthma attack we are going to the hospital." He sat in the back of the ambulance knowing this was going to be hard on his mother to. She already lost daughter and she would probably think she might lose another.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Sacrah

"is she alright."Marie paniked as she raced around work gathering her stuff readying to leave.  "Josh tell me what happened"Tears cracked her voice, as she struggled to fight back her tears. 'Not another god please not another, dont take another child from me' she prayed as she waited on josh's reply.

Emilee opened her eyes. before crying out. her body arching in the stretcher.the heart moniter faultered, and she cried again. her heart growing weaker.her breathing came fast, even with the mask on
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

darkvamplips

"Mum try and calm down please." He wanted to make sure she was not going to freak out. She had to drive to the hospital. "I'm sure she'll be fine she's awake now." They started breathing for her to control her breathing but they were worried about her heart. They gave her a dose of medication to try and bring her pulse up. Josh put a hand on her leg.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Sacrah

"Ok.. i will meet you at the hospital, take care of her josh"She breathed trying to regain her self, she hung up the phone and hurried to her car. she started it quickly and wheeled out of the parking lot.

a paramedic slipped into the back to check Emilee out, before injecting some see through liquid into her, which almost immidietly calmed her, her eyes closed, but the heart monitor still showed that her heart lagged  unsteadily

darkvamplips

"I will mum." He whispered gripping onto her leg before closing his phone. "Sis don't die." He whispered looking at the heart monitor as a tube was slid down her throat to get more oxygen into her. The air bag was hooked and now she was being forced to breathe. Another medication was injected into her to try and steady her heart.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Her eyes were closed her heart weekly beat, but she was breathing. She layed still trapped in a now  induced coma like stat. the paramedic look up at josh his eyes held a question. "do you know anything of her medical history."he asked. hoping to know what was going on, with the girl

darkvamplips

"All I know is she has asthma and a bad heart. She just moved in with us so I don't know." He said looking down at the floor of the ambulance as the air was forced into her lungs. Why can't her heart beat pick up anymore?

My request thread:

Sacrah

"Right now im surprised she hasnt given up. most people with something like this normally die no longer then 30 mins. how long has it gone on today."he asked  before bending down his ear hovering above her chest, which rose at a normal pace, but her heart said otherwise. "From what it sounds like the valves of her hear are well nearly destroyed."the paramedic frown looking down at the young girl. "im not sure, it is only my guess. but after this id be surprsied if she last two days"

darkvamplips

"I don't know about an hour since her first attack. Wait a few days that's all?" He just got her and now she was going to be dead in a day or so. He took his hand off her and started shaking again. The thought of her dieing was already coming into him. Why did he have to get close to her. "What about a transplant?"

My request thread:

Sacrah

"Even with a transplant it will be very risky, there will still be a chance that it all could  go wrong. and an hour you said, how strange.."he said writting down what josh had said. "Well your sister she is definately a fighter."he spoke sotly nodding to josh before he climb but into his seat.the ride from then was quiet. besides the heart rate machine beating .

darkvamplips

But there was a chance right? To get a heart transplant even if was risky. Soon they were at the hospital and she was taken away from him into an emergency room. He was left in the waiting room hands clasped together and tears streaming down his face. He was in shock about what just happened to her.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Marie rushed through the door immdiately started to look around for her son. He was easy wnough to spt and  hse hurried to him."Josh is she alright.are you alright"she stammered her face streaked with the tears she had she. her breathinerratic from pushing herself to move faster then her body liked.

Emilee laid passive and totally at ease under the drugs they put into her system. With ten minutes after arriving doctors scrabled in and out of the room they had taken her into.

((*sorry i have to go my eyes are closing on me but i will reply asap))

darkvamplips

(alright)
He glanced up at his mom with tears in her eyes. "Mum she has a bad heart and asthma." He said cringing at the word meaning she would probably die. There had to be a way to save her. The money was waiting in the bank to be used.

My request thread:

Sacrah

A doctor walked out, a clipboard in hand .he looked down at the papers heading towards the worried brother and mother. upon reaching them he sighed softly, a sad sound. "you must be Emilees mom, and brother.' he address them

Marie started to cry, catching the sadden sigh from the doctor. "Is she alright. please doctor will my daughter be alright"She paniced her eyes growing wide. she could bre losing another daughter. not so soon after they meet.

"I'm afraid she is alright."the doctor said softly. "Emilee needs new valves in her heart. if she doesnt get it she wont  last more the a few weeks.maybe the most of 2 weeks. the surgury is very risky, within the surgery one slip and ther be seconds to corret it.or she will just not make it."he said feeling bad for the mother, the brother and the girl. he knew they had lost one daughter due to a similar problem

darkvamplips

The moment the doctor came out he was to his feet now he had stopped crying. Something about him was that he did not cry much and was soon over the tears quickly. When his sister died he shed a few tears but that was it. "But there could be a chance right?" He asked looking at their mother knowing they had to try something. Either way it seemed as though she might die so he wanted to try. "I'll pay for it I don't care." His hands curled into tight fists by his side.

My request thread:

Sacrah

The doctor looked at the boy. "your aware that it can come to thirty thousand dollars."he said  his eyes question the boy. wondering how on earth could he have gotten if he had that much money

"Josh you know you dont have to dive into  your svains ive got hopefull enought. maybe so payments. just save my girl"Maria wept

darkvamplips

"Mum I don't care I will pay for it." Even though it was his savings he did not care if it meant a chance of her living for the rest of her life. "Can I see her?" He asked looking back toward the doctor that was giving them false hopes.

My request thread:

Sacrah

"Yes i suppose you can she aint consious,"he said turning and walked toward Emilees room. He opened the door, and unsteady beeps of the heart monitor sounded. Emilee layed on the bed heyes closed. it wasnt the greates sight. ivys and needles, were in her arms, a tube was down herthroat, attached to her mask, helping the poor girl breath. her skin was pale but it didnt look like she was hurting.

Marie gasped at the sight of her daughter. her mouth opened and covered by her hands. "Oh no.. Emilee."she cried shaking her head

darkvamplips

When he saw her body on the bed he turned around placing a hand over his mouth. He had to get it together so he could go inside and sit with her. He knew people in coma's can hear things outside and especially loved ones. The tears started again as he turned around to face her and then walked into the room. "Mum she'll be fine we can' think about the other way she will go." Slowly he walked in and sat on the edge of her bed seeing that she was being kept alive by machines only.

My request thread:

Sacrah

The doctor moved to the other side of the bed. "Even with the surgery, she wont be 100%"he reminded them as he check to make sure nothing was missing or missed placed. Emilee laye motionless, her chest rising and falling, thanks to the force of air."she'll need to come back once aweek for the next few months.i will get the papers for you to sign for the operation.."he said walking pass marie who sat weeping in a chair shaking her head in disbelief

(Should ther be any ccomplication))

darkvamplips

"That's fine as long as we can get some more time with her." He was shaking as he sat on the bed with his twin sister. This can't be happening he shut his eyes tightly as the tears spilled out over his eyes. He cannot stomach seeing her being kept alive by a breathing machine. Maybe soon she would be able to have the surgery.

My request thread:

Sacrah

The doctor slipped from the room, moving quickly to get the papers, and was soon back in the room. "here."he said handing the clip board with the papers on them to him. The heart beat, went wild for a few seconds, before the dotor filled a needle with some milky coloring and gave it to emily. her heart instantly slowed, but not stopped

Marie sobed but it seemed to grow more tired. "i cant believe ive another, child whom is dying onme."she whimoered, then looked to josh, and prayed nothing happens to him'

darkvamplips

He picked up the clipboard and started reading it. Soon his hand was flowing over the paper as he started to fill it out quickly. Josh was not going anywhere at least not for a long long time. It took him twenty minutes to do all of them and then waited for the doctor to get back so he could take them.

My request thread:

Sacrah

The doctor walked back into the room and Gave Emilee a thorough look over his eyes held worry, like most doctors do if they are sure the patient wast going to make it. After his inspections he went to josh "Have you filled the papers out?"he asked waiting, patient.