League of Legends [Recruitment Thread - Come one; come all! Always accepting!]

Started by TheBlackThrone, March 04, 2016, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackThrone

Synopsis

League of Legends is an MMO Moba-Style game, and it is what this role play is based on. You do not have to have played League of Legends in order to join this game. Everything you need to know will be in this introduction as well as the two other IC threads. You can refer to the League of Legends wikia for more information about characters that you feel you may be interested in role playing.

Setting

Map of Valoran

Runeterra is the fictional world and Valoran is its main supercontinent. There are twelve oceans with three archipelagos, and a few moons orbit the planet.

In the north, there are: Demacia, Freljord, the Howling Marsh, Ironspike Mountains, Kaladoun, Kalamanda, the Marshes of Kaladoun, Noxus, Piltover, The Great Barrier, and Zaun.

In the south, there are: Fyrone Flats, Icathia, Kumungu, Plague Jungles, Sablestone Mountains, Shurima, Tempest Falls, Urtistan, Voodoo Lands, and Yordle Land.

The surrounding lands harbor: the Guardian’s Sea, Isle of Buhru, Serpentine River, Ionia, Galrin, Hirana Monastery, Kinkou Monastery, Shon-Xan, Temple of Pallas, Temple of the Jagged Knife, Tevasa Mountain, Tuula, Zhyun, Knife Straits, The Shroud, Conqueror’s Sea, and 10 unexplored seas.

There are many lands, oceans, and seas that characters can explore in the Valoran IC. This game is heavily high fantasy with a mixture of nearly every genre. So, if you’ve made it this far, continue yon reader!

Valoran

This will be the name of the IC thread that I will create which will start us off until this game makes it to Big Game status. Once in big-game status, then I will further break the IC thread down into numerous location threads that players will be able to happily dabble in.

The League of Legends is supervised by a council of three powerful summoners known as The High Council of Equity. Each summoner has been on the council since the League’s inception. There are several Valorian city-states that the League recognizes:

• Bandle City
  • Bilgewater
  • Demacia
  • Freljord
  • Ionia
  • Noxus
  • Piltover
  • Zaun

Within each of these city-states is a person known as the Emissary of the League, a diplomat who enacts the will of the League. The emissary is the one who will randomly summon champions to the arena. Any questions, comments, or concerns about League decisions can be brought to an emissary as long as the champion makes an appointment.

Role Play

There will be two IC threads: Valoran and The Fields of Justice.

In the Valoran IC thread, players will be sandboxing. They can also come up with interesting storylines to role play out with other characters/players. You will be free to explore the entirety of the earth as well as go on voyages to explore the unexplored seas. Be creative, but most of all, interact and make this community a fun place for all.

The Fields of Justice IC thread is where the battles will take place. Characters are randomly summoned there, but are able to continue to role play in Valoran regardless of the arena result. Champions who die in the arena are basically sent back to the Respawn Point. A more detailed explanation of the rules will be explained in the Arena IC thread. The Arena follows the same capture the flag/base principles of the game. The Arena is also where characters can take their personal gripes. They can have 1 vs 1 matches or they can have 3 vs 3. The typical battle will be 5 vs 5, and champions will be summoned there in the same manner as Queen’s Blade if you ever watched it. If you haven’t seen it, no biggie, I already said that it’s random. Briefly, I will mention that the Arena will follow a XP and gold system based on word count, minion kills, and champion kills. 1 gold is acquired automatically for every post made in the arena thread. The champions start off with a chunk of change in the coin purse that they can spend on starting items. After that, you either decide to farm or fight to overwhelm the enemies’s turrets, inhibitors, and nexus. Players will be able to record their champion’s kill streak, death streak, and victories in that champion’s profile. It’s all fun.

As people are applying to this game, I will be designing the IC threads. All questions will be collected at the bottom of this introduction in a Q&A. All links to other threads besides this one will also be consolidated at the bottom of this thread. All characters reserved or approved will be kept in an up-to-date list that players can refer to, ALSO at the bottom of this thread. Just because a character is reserved doesn’t mean it was approved. You should only give your hopes up if the player is approved.

Character Creation

Here is a list of champions currently in the League of Legends. Understand that this list will be updated occasionally because Riot likes to create champions monthly. This list is in ABC order according to the official site of the League of Legends franchise. If you see a champion's name highlighted in orange, then that role is reserved. If you see a champion's name slashed out and in red, that champion is taken.:

Champion List

Ahri
Akali
Alistar
Amumu
Anivia
Annie (she must be 18+)
Ashe
Azir
Bard
Blitzcrank
Brand
Braum
Caitlyn
Cassiopeia
Cho’Gath
Corki
Darius
Diana
Dr. Mundo
Draven

Ekko
Elise
Evelynn
Ezreal
Fiddlesticks
Fiora
Fizz
Galio
Gangplank
Garen
Gnar
Gragas
Graves
Hecarim
Heimerdinger
Illaoi
Irelia
Janna
Jarvan IV
Jax

Jayce
Jhin
Jinx
Kalista
Kassadin
Katarina
Kayle
Kennen
Kha’Zix
Kindred
Kog’Maw
LeBlanc
Lee Sin
Leona
Lissandra
Lucian
Lulu
Lux

Malphite
Malzahar
Maokai
Master Yi
Mordekaiser
Morgana
Nami
Nasus
Nautilus
Nidalee
Nocturne
Nunu
Olaf
Orianna
Pantheon
Poppy
Quinn
Rammus
Rek’Sai
Renekton
Rengar
Riven
Rumble
Ryze
Sejuani
Shaco
Shen
Shyvana
Singed
Sion
Sivir
Skarner
Sona
Soraka
Swain
Syndra
Tahm Kench
Talon
Taric
Teemo
Thresh
Tristana
Trundle
Tryndamere
Twisted Fate
Twitch
Udyr
Urgot
Varus
Vayne
Veigar
Vel’Koz
Vi
Viktor
Vladimir
Volibear
Warwick
Wukong
Xerath
Xin Zhao

Yasuo
Yorick
Zac
Zed
Ziggs
Zilean
Zyra

Character Rules: All characters must be 18+. There are some characters who may not have a human form. I will permit players to be creative and come up with a human body or human form for them. This is only in regards to characters like: Mordekaiser or Warwick. Warwick can be a werewolf and Mordekaiser could actually have a body underneath all of that armor.

Players cannot gender-bend the canons.

If a player chooses to play a Yordle, then they can opt to make their character just short. They don’t have to be actual dwarves, but they do have to be less than or equal to 5’0” (152 cm).

Champions are allowed to show love interest to any champion they so desire. They do not have to be bound to their lore. However, if you wish to play out their lore, you can do so.

This is a massive list of playable characters. If you wish to research more about a character, then I recommend using the official homepage of the League of Legends game. They have the most up-to-date information versus the wikia.

Character Sheet
Credit for the Character Sheet format goes to scribus1000 for submitting a spectacular sheet.
[center]"(Character Quote goes here. You can find the quote by looking up the character in Google or on the main website. They have MANY quotes but you can pick the best one.)"[/center]

[center][size=14pt][b](The Name of your Champion), (The title of your champion - You can find the character’s title either on the official website or on the wikia.)[/b][/size][/center]

[center][img height=400] Character Image Goes Here [/img][/center]

[center][b]K (Kills)/D (Deaths)/A (Assists)[/b][/center]
[center]0/0/0[/center]

[center][color=blue]W (Wins)[/color]: 0 | [color=red]L (Losses)[/color]: 0[/center]

[hr]
[hr]

[center][table]
[tr][td][b]Affiliation:[/b] (Which country, city-state, or tribe is your champion affiliated with?)[/td] [td]|[/td] [td][b]Role:[/b] (What is your character’s primary role in a team battle? Some characters may have multiple roles. The roles are: Support, Tank, Assassin, Mage, Marksman, and Fighter. You can find this information on the official LoL website or on http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/champions)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]Attributes:[/b] (What is your character’s attributes? Like the champion’s role, they may have more than one. The attributes are: Pusher, Melee, Ranged, and Stealth.)[/td] [td]|[/td] [td][b]Height:[/b][/td] [td]|[/td] [td][b]Weight:[/b][/td][/tr]
[/table][/center]

[b]Written Appearance:[/b] (This is where you can go into detail. You don’t have to describe just their battle gear. You can talk about casual wear, scars, tattoos, you can make them appear however you want.)

[b]Personality:[/b] (This is where you can give a summary of the champion’s personality. It will be based on your interpretation.)

[b]Friends:[/b] (You can find out who your character’s friends are on the League of Legends official website. If you do not want these characters to be your friend, then you don’t have to list them here. However, for quick character relationship building, it would be best to just go along with it. You’re just “friends.”)
• Friend's Name
• Friend's Name
• Friend's Name

[b]Rivals:[/b] (You can find out who your character’s rivals are on the League of Legends official website. Same situation with friends. If you don’t want them to be your rivals and you would rather add more rivals or use other rivals, you can do so. The rivals the website has may not be the champions who your character has beef with in game.)
• Rival's name
• Rival's name
• Rival's name
• Rival's name

[u]Special Abilities[/u]
Without going into statistics, give a description of your character’s abilities passive and active. Be sure to list them as active or passive. These abilities can better your champion’s chance of survival in a match.

By now, I am sure you noticed that I didn’t had a background to the character sheet. The reason is because you can read that information online. I didn’t want players to have to regurgitate what’s already an open source resource for anyone to read.

I encourage everyone to take that character sheet and beautify it. I gave you what you basically need in your profile. Now go crazy. Below, you will see an example profile of how it should be filled out.

Garen

"The most effective way to kill an opponent is to slice through the man next to him."

Garen, The Might of Demacia

K (Kills)/D (Deaths)/A (Assists)
0/0/0

W (Wins): 0 | L (Losses): 0

Affiliation: Demacia|Role: Fighter
Attributes: Melee|Height: 6’3” |Weight: 225 lbs.

Written Appearance: Garen is a young, handsome, and clean-shaven young man. He is your knight in shining armor, your Prince Charming, doning the silver and gold armor of Demacia with a trademark blue scarf that obscures his face below his eyes. His eyes are a crisp-blue and his hair a chocolate brown. Currently, he has it shaved on the sides in a military cut with his longer layers of hair feathered and slightly spiked upon his head. Beneath all that bulky armor is a hardened bulk that gives him the might to wield his colossal great sword. His lightly tanned skin bares the scars of multiple wars. His discipline and charisma radiate from his very stature, a suitable demeanor for the leader of the Dauntless Vanguard. When not in his armor, he will resort to common clothes: a white tunic with a V-collar that shows the tops of his pectorals and seems to lay like a thin cloth over a sculpture, the sculpture being his athletic contours and black trousers with moccasins.

Personality: Garen is a valiant man in battle. He charges in as though it was second nature, as though he had been born from the blood of his enemies. He is a fearless and formidable opponent, and when given enough time to feast upon the spoils of his fallen nemeses he can become a near unstoppable force. If one were to meet him outside the line of duty, they would see a man who is kind, chivalrous, and has a strong sense/craving for justice. His discipline follows him in and out of his uniform for his belief is that it is a way of life. He will never turn down a challenge to his might and he will always fight for what he believes in.

Friends:
• Jarvan IV
• Lux
• Xin Zhao

Rivals:
Darius
• Katarina
• Swain
• Urgot

Special Abilities

Passive: Perseverance - If Garen has not recently been struck by damage or enemy abilities, then his wounds will heal. The damage from minions does not stop his regeneration.

Active: Decisive Strike - Garen gains a burst of movement speed, breaking free of all slow affects. His next strike will hit a vital area on his foe, harming and silencing them for one turn. Cool Down: 1 turn

Active/Passive: Courage - Garen passively increases his armor and magic resistance by killing enemies. He may also activate this ability to grant himself a shield that reduces incoming damage by 50% for one turn. Cool Down: 1 turn

Active: Judgement - Garen's trademark "Spin-to-Win" move. He performs a dance of death with his sword, dealing damage to all enemies around him. Cool Down: 1 turn

Ultimate: Demacian Justice - This attack will deal true damage to a champion who has just recently killed any of his teammates if not himself. Garen calls upon the might of Demacia, a giant sword of light to descend upon his enemy in a finishing blow. Passively, the enemy champion with the most recent kill will suffer the most damage as true damage. Cool Down: 3 turns

Rules

1. Activity. This has been my activity policy since the first game I ever created on E. It is fair and gives players more than enough time. If a player goes absent without telling me his or her whereabouts, then they have 14 days from the time they last posted to get in contact with me or to just let us know of his or her whereabouts. If 14 days goes by, then the player will be NPCed. If 30 days go by, then the character sheet will be dropped from the game and the champion will be tossed back into the character selection pool.
2. Drama. Keep it to a minimum. Try to keep any personal or sensitive conversations out of the OOC. This will ensure that no player gets offended.
3. Sex. All sexual role play will take place between those partners involved in a separate thread. You can drop a link to the private thread in the IC in case some players would like to read it, but it must go into a separate thread.
4. Respect. Please be respectful. If you have an issue with someone, take it to PMs or just stop interacting with that person. If you come to this game to cause a problem, then I will ask you to leave.
5. Character Limit. At this time, players are only allowed 1 character. If I have some dedicated and long-term players, then later I will allow them to create a second character. At this time though, players are only allowed 1 character to ensure that everyone gets a chance to play who they want and that not one person is monopolizing on a group.

These rules are smaller than normal but we’re all adults here. I covered most of the rules throughout this introduction.

Q&A

This will be here for commonly asked or good questions.

Links

OOC

Approved Champion Thread

Valoran IC

The Fields of Justice IC
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

freeko

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: freeko on March 04, 2016, 01:46:17 PM
I call Janna..

Reserving.  You will see reservations in orange font color. :-)
The gates are open

Life in Color

I'm tossing this in my bookmarks to watch it.

I'm tentatively interested, though.

<3

KnightNelson20

Yea I have interest as well. Wont be able to get anything more up but ill throw interest at ekko. Its a toss up with poppy. :/

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Life in Color on March 04, 2016, 02:17:21 PM
I'm tossing this in my bookmarks to watch it.

I'm tentatively interested, though.

<3

Good to have your interest. I'm working on the IC threads, so when I post those up you can read them for more/way-more-detailed information. :-)

Quote from: KnightNelson20 on March 04, 2016, 02:21:50 PM
Yea I have interest as well. Wont be able to get anything more up but ill throw interest at ekko. Its a toss up with poppy. :/

All right; will reserve!
The gates are open

Life in Color

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on March 04, 2016, 02:26:20 PM
Good to have your interest. I'm working on the IC threads, so when I post those up you can read them for more/way-more-detailed information. :-)

Sweeeeeet.

Put me down for Sona, for now.

<3

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

freeko

Hmm, I legitimately use Janna in the jungle. Not only when I am trolling pub games but in ranked. I am 2-0 so far doing it. Does the "role" even matter? I guess I could switch to Kayle and just be all the roles then?

Of course I am not setting anything in stone yet as I have just gotten home from work and starting to settle in.

Just figure I would ask the questions so that I can make a more informed decision on what I want to do within the scope of this game.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: freeko on March 04, 2016, 03:47:40 PM
Hmm, I legitimately use Janna in the jungle. Not only when I am trolling pub games but in ranked. I am 2-0 so far doing it. Does the "role" even matter? I guess I could switch to Kayle and just be all the roles then?

Of course I am not setting anything in stone yet as I have just gotten home from work and starting to settle in.

Just figure I would ask the questions so that I can make a more informed decision on what I want to do within the scope of this game.

The role is pre-determined. Meaning you're basically copying what their role is according to the official site. How you play them otherwise, is up to you and what gear you buy when the time comes.
The gates are open

freeko

Well, Janna is obviously a support but an awesome counterpick against certain matchups in the midlane for me. She is listed as a Mage and a Support according to the in game qualfiers. Now Kayle on the other hand is my swiss army knife pick where I am unsure of what I want and am picking early in a game. I let the cards fall as they may and simply fill in. She is listed as a Support and a Fighter which is not what she should be with where her current skill set lies. She is terrible in the top lane and I get bullied so hard by almost anyone aggressive anymore. She should be listed as a Mage and a Fighter with her skillset but that is what you get for a season 1 champion that has not been reworked yet.

Long rant was long, so I guess given that Kayle would be miscast by the official site I would stick with Janna being my interest.

TheBlackThrone

Just to drop some fyi for anyone browsing this game, I am constantly updating the front page with reserves, so please refresh. So far, there are 5 characters on reserve mostly women.  ;)
The gates are open

EdwardShane

I intend to have Lux's character sheet written up at some point tonight or tomorrow.  Nice to meet you all, and it shall be interesting to see how this goes!

TheBlackThrone

I'll be working on The Fields of Justice thread today. Just remember to PM me character sheets when you're done. :-)
The gates are open

scribus1000

Holy shit.

This idea is awesome. Can I have Riven reserved for now, please? I have others in mind but that was the first one to pop out at me.

Quote from: EdwardShane on March 04, 2016, 05:31:18 PM
I intend to have Lux's character sheet written up at some point tonight or tomorrow.  Nice to meet you all, and it shall be interesting to see how this goes!

*protip: ctrl+4 makes me cri everytim*
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: scribus1000 on March 05, 2016, 09:24:36 AM
Holy shit.

This idea is awesome. Can I have Riven reserved for now, please? I have others in mind but that was the first one to pop out at me.

*protip: ctrl+4 makes me cri everytim*

Sure. Also, in the future, if you guys want some signatures customized to the character you're playing in this game to help advertise this game, let me know. Send me the picture you want to makea signature out of, and I will make you one. If I fail to make it awesome, well there are other users on this site who actually have Photoshop on their computers lol.  ;D

Currently male to female ratio:

2 Males : 6 Females

This information is for those browsing the game and who are interested in joining The League.

The first five character sheets I get, I'll make an OOC thread.
The gates are open

freeko

I would like to register a complaint about the sheets for us supports out there. Not everyone is worried about getting kills, ya know? Some of us are content with getting assists and Janna seems to be very disappointed that this stat was overlooked.

She should be making an appearance shortly so you can apologize then for this oversight.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: freeko on March 05, 2016, 11:25:43 AM
I would like to register a complaint about the sheets for us supports out there. Not everyone is worried about getting kills, ya know? Some of us are content with getting assists and Janna seems to be very disappointed that this stat was overlooked.

She should be making an appearance shortly so you can apologize then for this oversight.

I get kills with supports all the time as well as assists, but I can add Assists to the sheet. Thank you for mentioning it because I completely forgot about it.
The gates are open

scribus1000

Working on a sheet for Riven as an altered version of TBT's above one. I could potentially post it here for others to see as an example, if you like.

Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: scribus1000 on March 05, 2016, 02:32:54 PM
Working on a sheet for Riven as an altered version of TBT's above one. I could potentially post it here for others to see as an example, if you like.

Sure, if you want.
The gates are open

Life in Color

scribus1000

Here's an example for y'all
"What is broken can be reforged!"

Riven, The Exile

0/0/0

Affiliation: None (Wanderer, formerly Noxus)|Role: Fighter, primary; Assassin, secondary
Attributes: Pusher, Melee|Height: Five feet, ten inches|Weight: 160 lbs.

Written Appearance: Riven's sword, even as a fragment, is massive and heavy, yet she manages to carry it with no issue whatsoever. The woman herself, despite her profession, has a youthful face and attractive form that bears no visible scars. She is Caucasian with lightly tanned, cream-colored skin. In her classic appearance, she wears piecemeal armor, the leftover remnants of her Noxian outfit; one gauntlet (right hand), one pauldron (left shoulder), one foot guard and one shin guard (right leg).

She does not wear a "top", so to speak; Her clothing consists of a skirt, a laced-up leather bustier, and firmly-wound bandages around her upper torso that cover her chest almost completely. Some cleavage from her large, perky breasts is visible, but is not of a significant note. Her bare back would be visible, were it not for a strip of cloth from her leftover armor pieces. Riven's hair is an ashy white, both her head hair and even her eyebrows. It can be assumed that this is her natural hair color, but you'd have to ask to be certain. The additional length of her head hair is bound in a ponytail with a flaring end. Her eyes are a bright amber, and often fierce in battle, while outside of it they look weary.

(Since this will probably come up due to Riven's heavy slashing, dashing, and jumping fight style, her panties are white. Do with that little fact what you wish.)

Personality: Riven used to be fierce and driven, and unerringly loyal to Noxus. However, that's changed--she is no longer with that nation, nor is she considering herself affiliated since her self-imposed exile. As far as they know, she is dead, and she prefers being spoken of that way. What used to be exhilarating in her pursuit of glory, is now something she finds...distasteful. Riven is not what one could call kind, but unlike many of the other Noxian warriors people meet, she lacks an element that many of them have. Fragments of it return in a fight, but you can tell, something has been permanently changed.

Friends:
• None

Rivals:
• Yasuo
• Varus
• Singed

Special Abilities

Passive: •  Runic Blade - Riven's sword generates a single charge each time she casts an ability. This caps at three charges, but all charges only last for one turn, to be used or lost. Her following basic attacks will consume a single charge at a time in order to deal additional damage.

• Broken Wings - Riven swings her sword in a powerful slash that sends her forward slightly, dealing more damage than a normal basic attack. This ability may be cast three times, and the third cast involves a front-flipping ground slam that damages all nearby enemies and knocks them up. If the three casts aren't used in the same turn, then the ability's cooldown will last two turns instead of one. This is because the ability is an active that does not "end" until either all casts are spent or the time to use them has expired. Cooldown: 1 turn

The third attack may be used to pass over thin terrain, such as the wall between jungle and river. She must be standing at the wall (nearly touching it, at less than 1 meter away) to perform this.

• Ki burst - Riven emits a blast of ki from her body to her immediate surroundings in a 1 meter radius. Nearby enemies take damage and are stunned for 1 turn. Cooldown: 2 turns

• Valor - Riven charges in a given direction for a short-distance dash, and gains a shield for 1 turn. This counts as a "Block" ability, and the shield scales off of Attack Damage. Cooldown: 1 turn

Ultimate: • Blade of the Exile - Riven reforms her entire blade and maintains it for 1 turn, giving her higher damage, extended attack range, and a single usage of Wind Slash over this duration.

Wind Slash - With one slash, Riven unleashes a shockwave of runic energy that travels in a cone that disperses over ten meters. The energy deals Attack Damage. Wind Slash can only be used during the ultimate, so failing to do so will make it go dormant with BOTE's cooldown. Wind Slash also turns dormant after it is used once, and is only reusable when another instance of BOTE is activated.

The ultimate has a cooldown of three turns.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Life in Color on March 05, 2016, 04:25:27 PM
I should have a sheet ready for our Maven tonight.

:)

Great to read.  ^-^

All right; so I posted up The Fields of Justice for everyone to get an idea of how those battles will go. There's a lot of information on it, and I've contemplated including Runes and Masteries but maybe for another time. Just not right now lol. I just spent some hours writing all that up and making it work for a text RP game. If you have comments, complaints, or even arguments, send it to my PM. The OOC is not yet open because I am still waiting for 5 character sheets, but as soon as the OOC is open, you can chat about whatever in it as long as it doesn't infringe on Elliquiy's rules and policy.  :-)
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: scribus1000 on March 05, 2016, 04:28:11 PM
Here's an example for y'all
"What is broken can be reforged!"

Riven, The Exile

0/0/0

Affiliation: None (Wanderer, formerly Noxus)|Role: Fighter, primary; Assassin, secondary
Attributes: Pusher, Melee|Height: Five feet, ten inches|Weight: 160 lbs.

Written Appearance: Riven's sword, even as a fragment, is massive and heavy, yet she manages to carry it with no issue whatsoever. The woman herself, despite her profession, has a youthful face and attractive form that bears no visible scars. She is Caucasian with lightly tanned, cream-colored skin. In her classic appearance, she wears piecemeal armor, the leftover remnants of her Noxian outfit; one gauntlet (right hand), one pauldron (left shoulder), one foot guard and one shin guard (right leg).

She does not wear a "top", so to speak; Her clothing consists of a skirt, a laced-up leather bustier, and firmly-wound bandages around her upper torso that cover her chest almost completely. Some cleavage from her large, perky breasts is visible, but is not of a significant note. Her bare back would be visible, were it not for a strip of cloth from her leftover armor pieces. Riven's hair is an ashy white, both her head hair and even her eyebrows. It can be assumed that this is her natural hair color, but you'd have to ask to be certain. The additional length of her head hair is bound in a ponytail with a flaring end. Her eyes are a bright amber, and often fierce in battle, while outside of it they look weary.

(Since this will probably come up due to Riven's heavy slashing, dashing, and jumping fight style, her panties are white. Do with that little fact what you wish.)

Personality: Riven used to be fierce and driven, and unerringly loyal to Noxus. However, that's changed--she is no longer with that nation, nor is she considering herself affiliated since her self-imposed exile. As far as they know, she is dead, and she prefers being spoken of that way. What used to be exhilarating in her pursuit of glory, is now something she finds...distasteful. Riven is not what one could call kind, but unlike many of the other Noxian warriors people meet, she lacks an element that many of them have. Fragments of it return in a fight, but you can tell, something has been permanently changed.

Friends:
• None

Rivals:
• Yasuo
• Varus
• Singed

Special Abilities

Passive: •  Runic Sword - Riven's sword generates a single charge each time she casts an ability. This caps at three charges, but any charge only lasts for 5 seconds. Her following basic attacks will consume a single charge at a time in order to deal additional damage. Gaining or consuming a charge resets the 5-second time limit.

• Broken Wings - Riven swings her sword in a powerful slash that sends her forward slightly, dealing more damage than a normal basic attack. This ability may be cast three times, and the third cast involves a front-flipping ground slam that damages all nearby enemies and knocks them up.

• Ki burst - Riven emits a blast of ki from her body to her immediate surroundings in a small radius. Nearby enemies take damage and are stunned for 0.75 seconds.

• Valor - Riven charges in a given direction for a short-distance dash, and gains a shield for 1.5 seconds. The shield scales off of Attack Damage.

Ultimate: • Blade of the Exile - Riven reforms her entire blade and maintains it for 15 seconds, giving her higher damage, extended attack range, and a single usage of Wind Slash over this duration.

Wind Slash - With one slash, Riven unleashes a shockwave of runic energy that travels in an arc and disperses over a moderate distance. The energy deals Attack Damage.

That's definitely a better example lol. I shall adopt the format as the example and give credit where it is do of course.  ;D Great job scribus!
The gates are open

scribus1000

Also, that's basically my submitted sheet, so...one down, four to go?

And a question: What about summoner spells? Or should we only worry about that when our characters are summoned?