Another Interest Check...Shaman King RP?

Started by Wolfy, February 11, 2012, 10:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Yes, a Roleplay based off of Shaman King, and the Shaman King Tournament.

Just wondering how many people would be interested...<_<>_>

Kaisude

Silk

Faustus

Canon Characters included, or Original only?

Either way, I might be interested.  :-)

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Mysterica

Ho...  Ly...  Shit!  Count me in!!!  I certainly never would have believed one of my favorite childhood shows would get an rp shot on here.  I can't stress enough that I am interested!

Rayve13

I only know a bit about the show/manga, but I'd be game.

DigitLninja

I got myself and three other friends who might be interested.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Rayve13

Still interested, if there's anything starting with this  :-)

Annie

Interested. Anything related to anime catches my attention. Problem is: didn't watched the anime or read the manga. Do you need the players to know all the history in them?

Meanwhile, I will read the manga, at least to take a grasp of the basics that would allow me to make a char in this universe.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton