Monster Musume interest check (potential BESM 3th edition system use)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, September 18, 2015, 06:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Killer Robot: The sheet looks at glance good, however you have etiquette listed twice (if want specialization, it costs 1pt to get +2 additional speciallizations for single skill and you start with one when you purchase skill rank). I check math later but it's easier done if you use charsheet format which is found at pg2 in the recruit thread.

mannik

Alrighty...after what feels like months of work (I know, its only been a few days :P) my character sheet is finally done!

While I have been steadily updating the one I left on page 3, I figure most of you don't feel like going back to try and find it, so here it is again for those who care. Changed her back story a bit, and obviously changed attributes and skills around.

---
Name: Renoa
Sexual orientation: Pansexual
Sexual Kinks: Dominance (both being dominant and being dominated), rough sex (Pushing against walls, pinning to the floor, etc.); Leashes/pet play (desires to see a human collared as a pet); Orgasm control/denial

Background

Renoa is a creature of fiery passions and dominant personality. Quick tempered and aggressive in nature, she can be quite the handful for anyone responsible for keeping her out of trouble, especially when she goes into heat. Though once she comes to trust someone she can be a fiercely loyal and affectionate companion.

She grew up in the wild forests of north America, and for much of her life lived a very active and primitive life style that has left her body lean and toned, her sizeable breasts and luscious ass seeming to hold the entirety of her body fat. Her sexy figure never failed to raise the staffs of her tribe mates whenever she flaunted it.

Her first real experience with humans was her elder sister bringing one home after a hunting trip. Her parents were furious, time and again they had said how dangerous humans were, how they almost killed the whole tribe on many occasions in the past. But her sister refused, moved by the man's begging for mercy. It was decided that the man could not be allowed to return home and tell his people of them, nor could her tribe stay in their current territory. They kept him as a slave as they moved, leaving years of memories behind to find someplace even more remote to live their lives away from the humans and their destructive ways.

The man had been distraught about being forced to leave his own family at first. But after witnessing the tribe's monthly lunar celebration, he came to enjoy his place among the savage dogs. Many of the females, Renoa included, found him to be a refreshing change from the males they were used to. Over time such occurrences happened more frequently. Again and again the tribe would move, most often taking whoever discovered them along to serve as slaves and pets.

That is, until rumors of Japan's new cultural exchange program reached her pack. A woman had ventured into the forest with the sole purpose of bringing this news to the tribal monsters living there, openly inviting them to return with her as part of the program. While most of her pack was distrustful of this offer, fearing it was some trick by the humans to get them to expose themselves so they could kill them. Renoa did not believe the woman was being deceitful or dishonest. She certainly didn't smell like she was lying.

Having talked with many of the 'pets' her tribe has collected, Renoa was quite curious about human culture. But there was only so much that could be learned from stories told by slaves. She spent all night talking to the tribe's leaders, who happened to be her parents, about the woman and her offer. She convinced them to allow her to go and participate in this exchange program, and as a gesture of good will and peace toward humans, declared the human slaves free to go and return to civilization. But by that point most were happy to remain as pets and sex toys for the exotic monster tribe.

For once in her life Renoa was free from the superstitions and fearfulness of her elders. Getting seen by a person no longer meant having to pack up and move. She could live among them, and see their amazing modern world first hand. From the very moment she sat in the car that would take her to the airport Renoa was amazed by all that her people had been missing.

STATS

• Body:6
  • Mind:3
  • Soul:5
Health Level: 55
Energy Points:40
Shock Value:27
Attack Combat Value:5
8 with claws
Defense Combat Value:8
Base 5 + 3 Defense Mastery
Damage Multiplier: 5

ATTRIBUTES

• Homogenous Armor: 5 ranks, 10 armor; (14pts)
  • Melee Attack:Claws; 3 ranks (9pts)
  • Defense Mastery; 4 ranks (40pts)
  • Energy Absorption; 2 ranks (20pts)
  • Supersense: Bloodhound, 5 ranks indirect, custom restriction; must have tasted bodily fluids of the target -1pts, custom quality; global tracking 10pts, total point cost; (19pts)
  • Extra Action; rank 2: (30pts)
  • Extra Defense; rank 3: (15pts)
  • Appearance: sexy; rank 2 (2pts)
  • Elastic; rank 1 (2pts)
  • Regeneration; rank 2 (20pts)
  • Super Strength; rank 1 (8pts)
  • Land Speed; rank 2 (4pts)
  • Heightened Senses, Specialty: Smell x2 and Hearing x1; rank 3 (6pts)
  • Optimized Armor: fire; rank 4 (4pts)
  • Racial Trait: Fiery Gaze; rank 1 (1pts)
    ethereal flames dance around the eyes of all hell hounds. The light from these flames can be consciously subdued allowing hell hounds to hide and stalk prey as effectively as any other predator. The only seeming purpose of these strange flames is to communicate a hell hound's emotions and state of health, such as erupting around her into an ominous but harmless aura of flame when angered or flickering and dimming when she falls ill.
  • Unique Passive: Smoke Half-cover (8pts)
       Renoa's body blends in with dense smoke, making her even more difficult to see and hit. Attacks against her suffer -4 penalty to hit chance when she is inside a cloud of thick smoke.
  • Claw/unarmed based attacks:
    Flaming Claws: weapon rank 3, continueing 3, blight:fire 3; total cost: 12pts
       Her ultimate claw technique, by bathing her hands in hell fire and viciously attacking her opponent, she causes severe damage and lingering flesh wounds that continue to smolder dealing additional damage and stacking with any bleed effects currently on the target.
    Piercing Jab: weapon rank 4, penetrating 2; Total cost: 10/2=5pts
       Holding her hand flat (aka spear hand) she uses her super strength to plunge her claws deep into her target's body and ignore a portion of their armor.
    Bleeding Slash: weapon rank 3, continuing 3; Total cost: 9/2=4.5 round up 5pts
       Slashes with her claws to open an artery and causes her opponents to bleed for the next 3 rounds. Multiple hits prolong the effect.
    Debilitating Strike: weapon rank 2, irritant 3; total cost 7/2=3.5 round up 4pts
       A slash targeting specific muscle groups or tendons to inflict lingering wounds that hinder opponent's abilities to fight back.
  • Magic/Fire based abilities:
  • Hellfire fissure: weapon rank 2, range 2, continuous 3, indirect, spreading 2, incurable 1, selective; total cost: 14pts
       Summons a fissure in the ground beneath a target location that shoots magical flames upwards, incinerating anything above it. The magical nature of the flames make their burns harder to mend.
  • Smoke Fissure: weapon rank 0, range 2, duration 5, flair 3, area 5, indirect, selective; total cost: 16/2=8pts
       Summons a fissure in the ground beneath a target location that continuously spews thick smoke into the air in a wide area, blinding enemies and providing cover for Renoa to hide herself and mask her movements more effectively.
  • Hellfire Cloak: weapon rank 3, Aura 3, continuing 3; total cost: 16
       Surrounds her own body in a fiery aura that damages any who get too close. The bright flames covering her body negate her ability to hide within smoke.
  • Combat Technique: Hard boiled; 2 ranks (4pts)
  • Combat Technique: Leap attack (2pts)
  • Combat Technique: Lightning Reflex (2pts)

SKILLS&SPECIALITIES (list only ones with ranks)

• Language, 2 ranks, specialties: Canine, Japanese, English; (2pts)
  • Wilderness Survival, 5 rank, specialties: fire making, hunting, trapping, knowledge of animals; (5pts)
  • Wilderness Tracking, 6 ranks, specialties: scent, sound, and environmental clues; (6pts)
  • Animal Training, 2 ranks, specialties: dogs; (2pts)
  • Acrobatics, 3 ranks, specialties: rolling and tumbling; (6pts)
  • Occult, 2 ranks, specialties: Tribal Rituals; (2pts)
  • Stealth, 3 ranks, specialties: quiet movement, smoke screens; (6pts)

DEFECTS

• Monthly heat: -1pt
       Every month, during the week of the full moon her body becomes very sensitive to erotic stimulation and sexual musks. Beginning a few days before the full moon, her urges and desire for sex grow increasingly stronger, peaking on the night of the full moon itself.
  • Weakness to 'Holy' : -4pt
       The taint of demonic heritage in her bloodline that gives her people power over hell fire and the ability to regenerate comes at a cost. Any holy based effects are more effective/damaging to her.

Total Points Spent: 438/500

Killer Robot

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 28, 2015, 06:12:11 PM
Killer Robot: The sheet looks at glance good, however you have etiquette listed twice (if want specialization, it costs 1pt to get +2 additional speciallizations for single skill and you start with one when you purchase skill rank). I check math later but it's easier done if you use charsheet format which is found at pg2 in the recruit thread.

She has two etiquettes, high end and gang culture.   (oddly, nothing in the book about gang culture.  Is this a 'custom skill' I need to figure out how to use?)

Angie

I went through and totaled up your points-you've actually spent 425 of your 500. Your weapons are wrong: Your most expensive weapon is full price, then every single other one-no matter what it is-is half off. This accounts for the 13 points you THOUGHT you had spent but haven't.

Killer: Skills are skills, period. Gangs are a perfect specialty, but they are a SPECIALTY. Your Etiquette is your skill at dealing with all facets of polite social interaction, you're just better with gangs and high class.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Zaer Darkwail

Also Street Sense skill covers street/urban knowlegde/skill and it has 'gangs, gang activity' as it's listed specialities. Etiquette has low, middle and high class specialities but it can cover any social groups (otaku culture example could be speciality).

Also with Renoa I ruled weapons of similar type count halved while sepparated weapon counts differently. Example claws/unarmed is one group where as magic/ranged is it's own group. So example we speak of martial artist who knows both physical moves and Ki techniques, physical moves the strongest one (most points) costs full and rest cost halved, but then strongest Ki attack is full cost and rest are halved.

If there would be hybrid (like physical attack enchanced by Ki), then it would get halved.

mannik

As Zaer said, I basically divided my weapon skills into three categories, claws, fissures, and other. Only have one 'other' weapon though, which is the flame aura. I suppose I could lump flame aura in with the fissures and argue they are all fire based spells. But whatever, I'm not stressing it.

Angie

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 28, 2015, 07:02:49 PM
Also Street Sense skill covers street/urban knowlegde/skill and it has 'gangs, gang activity' as it's listed specialities. Etiquette has low, middle and high class specialities but it can cover any social groups (otaku culture example could be speciality).

Also with Renoa I ruled weapons of similar type count halved while sepparated weapon counts differently. Example claws/unarmed is one group where as magic/ranged is it's own group. So example we speak of martial artist who knows both physical moves and Ki techniques, physical moves the strongest one (most points) costs full and rest cost halved, but then strongest Ki attack is full cost and rest are halved.

If there would be hybrid (like physical attack enchanced by Ki), then it would get halved.

As someone who's invoked Rule 0 several times, I respect the call that's made. I'll remember to do that if I ever buy Terra a pistol or something.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, it made most sense to me. I am not super strict on what is categorized same (flaming aura can be part of hellfire/smoke fissure, simply called 'hell magic'), but there should be difference between owning a bazooka and knowing how to cast fireball (bazooka is item but if speak of simply martial art kick, it's different from knowing casting a spell as weapon). With Terra is no problem as all her attacks are magical. But if she takes say a simple claw attacks with no magic involved in it's attack (I am okay if it's claw attack which is enchanced with magic and count still as magic), then it's full costed.

Lunar Raven

Hello all!  I'm new to Elliquiy, but I'm quite familiar with BESM.  Is there still any room in this game for another player or is it full?
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

Zaer Darkwail

There is room, but I plan open OOC and first IC during wednesday or thursday but even if I do so it does not mean recruitment is closed off even after I start (as there is high chance some players drop out as it's usual in play by post games).

Idlewyld

OK Here's my new sheet for Tabitha

Name:Tabitha Selwayne
Sexual orientation: Lesbian
Sexual Kinks: Tabitha likes surprises, especially sexual ones. She likes to lead "Alices" into situations and then watch the mayhem (and occasionally participate.) She especially likes to add to her "collection."
Background

Tabitha hails from Wonderland where she serves as a Cheshire Cat. Her previous position was training as a guide for guests there, and the exchange is seen as a way for her to get a visitor's perspective, as well as to learn about the "Alices" that she is to host upon her return.

Cheshires are trained and served as guides, their mercurial natures fitting well with the Wonderland tradition of creating all sorts of messes. Tabitha is no exception. Even as a kitten, she had a habit of sneaking in and stealing the frilly undergarments of unsuspecting visitors. As she grew older, she graduated from panty thief to full-fledged participant in the merriment.

So it was no surprise that she was placed on the track for the rank of senior guide. Then came the Monster Exchange. While exciting for all denizens of Wonderland, for Cheshires in general, and Tabitha in particular, it was a NYA moment. Suddenly, she could explore a world full of Alices and full of soft frilly underthings. To be fair, she was never the Red Queen's biggest fan before, but even she had to admit, the lady had a good idea there.

To say that Tabitha applied for the position is not quite correct. She more or less begged for it. But given her talents and her potential, acceptance was a foregone conclusion. She is now heading for the mysterious place called Earth, which she intends to turn into her own personal Wonderland.

STATS (150)

• Body:4 (40)
  • Mind:6 (60)
  • Soul:5 (50)

Health Level:45
Energy Points:55
Shock Value: 9
Attack Combat Value:5
Defense Combat Value:9
Damage Multiplier:5

ATTRIBUTES
(322)

• Invisibility (4 ranks, Sight and Hearing: 24 pts)
  • Special Movement (3 ranks, Catlike, Untrackable and Balance: 6 pts)
  • Features (2 ranks, Appearance: Cute, Retractable Claws : 2 pts)
  • Heightened Senses, Hearing (2 ranks: 4 pts)
  • Supersense, Low-Light Vision (2 ranks: 4 pts)
  • Weapon: Claws (1 rank: 2 pts)
  • Aura of Inspiration (4 ranks, Sexy Con-Artist: 16 pts)
  • Combat Technique (3 ranks, Lightning Reflexes, Precise Aim, Steady Hand : 6 pts)
  • Dimensional Portal (Earth to Wonderland, Wonderland to Earth, Earth to Personal Portal, Wonderland to Personal Portal) (4 ranks: 32 pts)
  • Sixth Sense (Presence of Wonderland Natives, Presence of Lingerie) (2 ranks: 4 pts)
  • Alternate Form, Cat (Small Size [except 1/2 speed]: -18, Three Extra Ranks of Stealth: +6, Three Extra Ranks of Climbing: +6, Extra Defenses (2): +10, Special Movement: Fast (2): +4, Jumping (1): +2)  (1 rank: 9 pts)
  • Defense Combat Mastery (4 ranks: 40 pts)
  • Environmental Influence (Darkness:3 Heat: 2) (5 ranks: 10 pts)
  • Illusion (3 ranks, Customization: Duration (1), Extra Sense (4), Range (2), Multiple Illusions (3): 16 pts)
  • Weapon: Illusions (5 ranks, Customization: Psychic (6), Dependent (Illusion, -1), Range (3), Area (3): 21 pts)
  • Teleport (5 ranks, Customization: Unknown (2), Targets (2), Range (Against Others) (1) 56 pts)
  • Pocket Dimension (3 ranks: 12 pts)
  • Organizational Ties, Wonderland Guides Guild - Cadet (1 rank: 2 pts)
  • Destiny Sponsorship (3 ranks: 6 pts)
  • Unknown Powers (50 pts)

(29/25)

• Stealth (2 ranks; 4 points)
  • Acrobatics (1 rank: 3 points)
  • Area Knowledge, Wonderland (3 ranks: 6 points)
  • Climbing (2 ranks: 4 points)
  • Cultural Arts - Fashion (Lingerie) (2 ranks: 4 points)
  • Gaming (2 ranks: 2 points)
  • Seduction (2 ranks: 6 points)

DEFECTS
(-1)

• Easily Distracted (She's a cat!) (-1)

Angie

Think you're at 501, honey. Gonna need to take something to knock it down-and this is assuming the 322 in Attributes is accurate.

Since OOC is this Wednesday, and I've been told by Ravin there's a likelihood of him sitting this one out, who wants a living weapon to care for? :D

Lunar Raven

Here's the concept I managed to put together.  At present (his Background explains this) the character is operating on a human scale (effectively with a 300 point allocation), but if the GM would like to awaken him to Monster Boy status, there's 200 points allocated to the Unknown Power attribute.  That being said, I'm perfectly fine with playing him as human without his monster side ever coming to surface.

Name: Jun Hideko
Sexual orientation: Pansexual (Generally Hetero, but can be persuaded otherwise by cuteness)
Sexual Kinks: TBA
Background

GENERAL
Jun Hideko is the son of the wealthy and powerful mogul Takahashi Hideko, a prominent figure who would like to see the Interspecies Cultural Exchange Act revoked and all monsters removed from his beloved homeland.  This made his son something of an embarrassment to him, given as Jun is very much interested and welcoming of Japan's new monster neighbours.  As the only successor to his father's empire, Jun has been groomed his entire life to that purpose, receiving the best education and private tuition that could be bought.  With relations particularly chilly between the two, Jun choose to put a little distance between them and headed off and try his hand at living by alone.

HISTORY
Takahashi Hideko's prominent stance against monsters generally invoked attention to himself, especially to those who would like frustrate him.  In this instance, that attention came in the form of shapeshifting succubus named Ashtoreth, with the intention of causing him embarrassment and ruining is name.  By the time Takahashi discovered the duplicity, Jun had already been born and the industrialist spent considerable resources into covering the whole thing up.  Ashtoreth disappeared during that time and hasn't been seen since.

Unsure what the child would end up as, Jun was kept in the dark, existing as a vague rumour to most people.  He was tutored in private and educated in all things human and especially traditional Japanese culture and swordsmanship, learning only as little as possible about the existence of monsters (which of course, only made him more curious).  With no particular differences from normal human's as he grew up, excepting perhaps unusual charisma and prodigious mental faculty, Jun finally saw himself brought slowly forward into the public spotlight, where he enjoyed social life for the first time.

Jun's discovery of his parentage caused a completely collapse of the mild animosity Takahashi had managed to instil in him against monsters and drove a wedge between the two of them.  Since then, Jun has opted to go and see the world for himself and learn his own lessons rather than have everything given to him on a silver platter.

PERSONALITY
To all appearances, Jun is a fairly easygoing – even lax – individual who allows daily cares to slide off him without real concern.  This is in stark contrast to his house life, where he is very organised to the degree of being almost ritualistic.  He evinces a certain degree of old world genteelism and is always polite, but firm in his dealings with others.  Nevertheless, a few subjects do manage to rile him up occasionally: family (specifically his father), insults to a person's dignity, messing up his house, and unreasonable intolerance towards monsters (a person who can calmly explain their views against monsters are fine by him, but not those who are moved by bigotry or melodrama.)

STATS

• Body: 3 (30 pts)
  • Mind: 6 (60 pts)
  • Soul: 5 (50  pts)
Health Level: 50
Energy Points: 55
Shock Value:  10

Initiative: +10
Attack Combat Value: 4 (8 with Swords)
Defence Combat Value: 5 (7 with Swords)
Damage Multiplier: x5 (x6 with Swords)

ATTRIBUTES (Total: 320 pts

• Aura of Inspiration: Rank 4; [16 pts]
  • Combat Technique: Rank 3; Brutal, Lightning Reflexes (x2) [6 pts]
  • Combat Defence Mastery: Rank 1 [10 pts]
  • Divine Relationship: Rank 3 [6 pts]
  • Extra Defences: Rank 1 [5 pts]
  • Features: Rank 4; Ambidexterity, Appearance – good looks (x2), Eidetic Memory  [4 pts]
  • Heightened Awareness: Rank 2 [4 pts]
  • Item – Cutting Edge Cell Phone: Rank 4; Features (Cell Phone, Identity Verifier, GPS, Personal Computer) [2 pts]
  • Item – Katana: [3 pts]
  • Massive Damage – Focussed: Rank 1; Sword [4 pts]
  • Melee Attack – Focussed: Rank 4; Sword [12 pts]
  • Melee Defence – Focussed: Rank 2; Sword [6 pts]
  • Power Flux – Major Skill Flux: Rank 2; all Mind-related skills (Restriction; charges – usable 2-3/day) [14 pts]
  • Sixth Sense: Rank 2; Danger, Hostility [4 pts]
  • Tough: Rank 2 ; +10 hp [4 pts]
  • Unknown Power: [200 pts]
  • Wealth: Rank 4; $10 M [20 pts]

SKILLS & SPECIALITIES (Total: 49 pts)

• Acrobatics: Rank 3; Balance, Flexibility, Tumbling [7 pts]
  • Administration: Rank 4; Accounting, Executive, Government [5 pts]
  • Computers: Rank 4; Databases, Intrusion/Security, Networks [13 pts]
  • Controlled Breathing: Rank 3; Calm [3 pts]
  • Driving: Rank 1; Motorcycle [2 pts]
  • Interrogation: Rank 3; Psychological [6 pts]
  • Languages: Rank 1; English, Japanese [1 pt]
  • Performing Arts: Rank 3; Drama, Fast Talking, Public Speaking [7 pts]
  • Writing: Rank 4; Academic, Journalistic, Poetic [5 pts]

DEFECTS (Total:  –9 pts)

• Hounded: Rank 1 [–2 pts]
    Jun receives unwelcome attention from the press, who, in addition to wanting to know about the Hideko heir, would also dearly like to know who his mother was.  In addition, his father's men are always poking around his personal life to report back.
  • Ism – Elitism: Rank 1 [–2 pts]
    Because of his background, some people tend to accuse Jun of relying on his family's name and resources.
  • Nemesis: Rank 1 [–1 pt]
    Jun's father occasionally makes his presence felt, trying to force Jun to become a model Hideko and otherwise getting in the way with any relationship he may have with monsters and their sympathisers.
  • Skeleton in Closet: Rank 2 [–4 pts]
    Jun has no particular wish to have social scrutiny fall on him if his human/monster parentage is discovered, and more so he doesn't want the scandal to affect his father's business empire, of which he has plans to use in the future.

Idea & Request Thread

Angie

I like Jun...are you planning on making him a host? Cause then Abigail might be able to be put with him...speaking of, for anyone who does want Abigail, the government won't be too worried about someone who can protect her-more then likely, SHE will be protecting YOU. What they want is someone they can trust absolutely.

Lunar Raven

Hi Angiejuusan! Yes, that was the basic idea, otherwise his defects wouldn't really be that much of an inconvenience.  I'd like to see what the plot is that everyone might need protection from at this point, though I suspect at present, Jun can hold his own against human grade opponents and keep the honour of monster girls intact from those who like to run their mouth, lol.

Idea & Request Thread

Angie

Quote from: Lunar Raven on September 28, 2015, 10:01:30 PM
Hi Angiejuusan! Yes, that was the basic idea, otherwise his defects wouldn't really be that much of an inconvenience.  I'd like to see what the plot is that everyone might need protection from at this point, though I suspect at present, Jun can hold his own against human grade opponents and keep the honour of monster girls intact from those who like to run their mouth, lol.

The gub'ment might even cut him a deal-watch over Abigail, we'll do what we can to get your dad's men off your back. On your own with the press, kid. Having Abi-I mean Terra!-around might get the heat off him a bit.

Lunar Raven

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 28, 2015, 10:37:27 PM
The gub'ment might even cut him a deal-watch over Abigail, we'll do what we can to get your dad's men off your back. On your own with the press, kid. Having Abi-I mean Terra!-around might get the heat off him a bit.
Well... I doubt they'd back off that easily given the conditions... being the sole heir can be a pain sometimes, especially to hopeful parents :P

As for getting the heat off him, it might do just that or else turn it up a notch.  You know how the paparazzi loves to speculate and exaggerate.

Idea & Request Thread

wigglebiscuit

Name: Lapochka
Sexual orientation: Bi
Sexual Kinks: IC kinks, ofc assuming people check ons/off thread from each player for additional info.
Background

Lapochka is an undocumented monstergirl immigrant currently living on the streets of whatever city the story is placed in. She is somewhat feral in that she doesn't understand human customs or the more subtle aspects of communication. She is a nocturnal creature who nests during the day and hunts at night, living off of whatever she can find. She has a special affinity for chocolate malts, sushi, and anything shiny (jewelry).

Occasionally, she will go into heat. When this happens, she will be more feral than usual, marking her territory in the usual fashion and transforming into
this
. Extreme care should be taken when approaching her during this time, as her natural pheromones are especially potent.

Lapochka is extraordinarily fast and nimble. Though not particularly strong, she is blindingly quick, and deadly with her trusty
blade

STATS

• Body: 5
  • Mind: 3
  • Soul: 6

Health Level: 55
Energy Points: 65
Shock Value: 11
Attack Combat Value: 5 (9 with katana)
Defense Combat Value: 9
Damage Multiplier: 5 (+1 with superstrength with melee attacks)

ATTRIBUTES

• Alternate Form (1 rank, Defects; Involuntarily change [heat] -2,  blind fury [triggered on entering her territory and ends when left territory] -2, attributes related to alternative form are marked with *, total points spend: 5pts)
  • Combat Technique (4 rank, techniques; Leap Attack, Steady Hand, Ligthning Reflexesx2, total points spend: 8pts)
  • Defense Combat Mastery (4 rank, total points spend: 50pts)
  • Divine Relationship (5 rank, total points spend: 10pts)
  • Elasticity (1 rank, total points spend: 4pts)
  • Energy Bonus (4 rank, total points spend: 8pts)
  • Extra Actions (4 rank, total points spend: 60pts)
  • Extra Defenses (5 rank, total points spend: 25pts)
  • Features (4 rank, Cute 3, Futa 2*, total points spend: 4pts)
  • Heigthened Awareness (5 rank, total points spend: 10pts)
  • Heigthened Senses (2 rank, senses; hearing&smelling, total points spend: 4pts)
  • Jumping (5 rank, total points spend: 10pts)
  • Melee Attack (4 rank, weapons; single edged blades ex; katana, knives, total points spend: 12pts)
  • Regenerate (4 rank, total points spend: 40pts)
  • Sixth Sense (1 rank, customization; Sense intruder in her chosen territory in 1 km, total points spend: 6pts)
  • Special Defenses (5 rank, defenses; aging, disease, poison, freezing cold, low pressure, total points spend: 10pts)
  • Special Movement (5 rank, movements; balance, cat-alike, wall-bouncing, water-walking, total points spend: 10pts)
  • Supersense (1 rank, senses; low-light vision, total points spend: 2pts)
  • Superspeed (5 rank, total points spend: 60pts)
  • *Superstrength (1 rank, total points spend: 8pts)
  • Item: Katana (3 rank, total points spend: 3pts)
  • *Weapon: Alluring Pheromones (0 rank, customization; Aura 1, Area 3, Irritant 2, Incurable 3, Toxic -2,  total points spend: 7pts)

• Acrobatics (2 rank, specialties; Tumbling, Flexibillity, Parkour)
  • Area Knowlegde [Tokyo] (1 rank, specialties; Industrial)
  • Burglary (1 rank, specialties; Breaking-and-Entering)
  • Seduction (2 rank, specialties; Physical, Verbal)

DEFECTS

• Unique Defect (Heat) (-6pts, monthly 3 day/night cycle during nights of full-moon char is under blind fury effect which turns them aggressive on their territory, gain futa form and easily aroused and willing to mate with anything, if not finding partner they go hunt down a partner for every night long lasting mating, it's Soul stat roll against TN 18 to resist seduction or hunt down a mate)
  • Easily Distracted -1 (usual things which distract felines specifically)

Yukina

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Yugishogun on September 29, 2015, 07:33:53 AM
A rogue cat futa on the loose! :)

Heh, yeah and I build that char for her. If wonder how the Alluring Pheromones work is that they create incurable -3 penalty to all rolls (because of arousal) which can only cured if they have sex with a partner. So even if you elude her somehow, you would be horny until you have sex. The aura 1 means in the 10m radius people would suffer -1 variant and at embracing/touching turns to -3. You can avoid it just simply not breathing or touching the horny neko :P. Tasting not adviced either.

But I do notice I had forgot edit some things; features should list 5 ranks/5pts than 4 ranks/4pts. Also supersense I now recall works in meters now for her (so would add couple ranks more so her low-light vision would be farther than just few meters).

wigglebiscuit

Quote from: Yugishogun on September 29, 2015, 07:33:53 AM
A rogue cat futa on the loose! :)

A feral rouge cat futa. Watch out fellas! But she has a weakness for chocolate malts and sushi, so there's that. Anybody up to the daunting task of taming her?

Lunar Raven

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 29, 2015, 07:40:20 AM
Heh, yeah and I build that char for her. If wonder how the Alluring Pheromones work is that they create incurable -3 penalty to all rolls (because of arousal) which can only cured if they have sex with a partner. So even if you elude her somehow, you would be horny until you have sex. The aura 1 means in the 10m radius people would suffer -1 variant and at embracing/touching turns to -3. You can avoid it just simply not breathing or touching the horny neko :P. Tasting not adviced either.

But I do notice I had forgot edit some things; features should list 5 ranks/5pts than 4 ranks/4pts. Also supersense I now recall works in meters now for her (so would add couple ranks more so her low-light vision would be farther than just few meters).
Wow, that'll definitely make any house hold she's in chaotic at the wrong (or right depending on how you see it) time of the month!  I'm now also wondering how she gets on with dogs...  ;D

Quote from: wigglebiscuit on September 29, 2015, 07:50:10 AM
A feral rouge cat futa. Watch out fellas! But she has a weakness for chocolate malts and sushi, so there's that. Anybody up to the daunting task of taming her?
I'd be game, though I also seem to recall there was another cat-lover around, lol.  Perhaps we should wait and see.  For now, I seem to have a dragon in my character's household.

Idea & Request Thread

Sain

Lapocha would make Riku go crazy  ;D

e. Only now I realize we use those different skill costs. Shall adjust sometime.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

mannik

I'm curious who's going to be taking in my poor, confused hell hound. Alone in a strange land, separated from her family and loved ones by thousands of miles, and completely out of her element in the big city...she's going to need someone help comfort her.

Yukina

Quote from: mannik on September 29, 2015, 11:01:25 AM
I'm curious who's going to be taking in my poor, confused hell hound. Alone in a strange land, separated from her family and loved ones by thousands of miles, and completely out of her element in the big city...she's going to need someone help comfort her.

Would you like Miyako to be her host?