News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for being cuter than me
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kytn

You are banned for.. um.. something. o-o;
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

You are banned for not knowing what I'm banned for
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kytn

You're banned for reading my mind.
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

you are banned because yo uare such a distraction
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

U R Banned cause I missed you! T.T
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Insanityenviesme

you are banned because I missed you too!
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

U R Banned for being a knight in shining armor
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for making me want to do such depraved things to you..
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

U R Banned for not doing those things >:)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TheLegionary

I banned Xandi, because she asked me to do that before!

Autumn52

U R Banned for not sweeping in and sweeping me off my feet

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for not telling me you wanted that before this
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

U R Banned for not knowing what I 'need'

Insanityenviesme

you are banned because you make me desperately want to give you all and more of what you need
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

I..-Bubbles,by the Laws of Elli- in a bubblyn way Bans you for asking for that much from the Perfect Xandi!:P
A/AO/O's

grayfoxz

Bans bubbles, because she doesn't realise she's as perfect as a human can get :o

Autumn52

I Bann Gray for being so right.

MrDiamondBackJack

I ban Xandi for continuing to talk, will I am playfully using her perfectly plump censored as my personal plush pillows.  *Hmm... Maybe pillows do talk...  If so, that means that pillows have mouths....  Interesting thought*

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

grayfoxz

Bans him for having strange *but interesting* ideas

MrDiamondBackJack

I ban him for having a very cool look, which makes me think he could talk about philosophy, and make sense, while smoking censored.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Bubbles

I ban Jack..cause...hhm*censored*  He banned Gray!:O
A/AO/O's

Autumn52

I Bann Bubbles because she is so completely perfect

grayfoxz

I an xandi for being absolutely right :)

MrDiamondBackJack

I ban Gray for banning my pillow.  If you ban her, and I am feeling tired....  Watch out bub, because I am not that choosy when I'm tired.