Sacrahs Inspirations... NSFW

Started by Sacrah, June 14, 2014, 11:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sacrah

I will respond to messages that catch my interest.

ALL AND I MEAN ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18 OR HIGHER, I DO NOT PLAY UNDER AGE....ALSO PLEASE IF YOUR INTERESTED TO PM ME WITH LINKS AND YOUR IDEA IF YOU HAVE ONE. ALSO PLEASE BE ABLE TO WRITE DECENTLY AND 3-4 PARAGRAPHS MAX. NO ONE LINERS AND SKIMPY GIVINGS... I DO MY BEST IN GIVING EXACTLY WHAT I GET.
I only play females, and normally submissive, though can do equal ground. I am not good at multiples, yet love multiple monsters...

Looking For Email Rps, seems Easier for me to keep track,

I am HUGE Into the following:
-non human partners- so anything like beasts/monsters/creatures/ fantasy beings/example: Centaur/minotaur/satyr/werewolves/dragons/gryphons
-Be CREATIVE in creatures, and there cocks and cum(special effects/colors/textures etc.
- LARGE/HYPER UNIQUE cocks-knots/barbs/bumps/flares whatever you want... I biggest on Knots and Flares...
-Cum inflation
-urine markings
- Stomach Bulges
-pregnancy/birthing.--Live births or eggs.
-Anal
-Non con, and non con turn con
-Virginity restoration.
-forced Heat
-Fantasy settings/apocalypse etc
-urine marking
-futa
-incest ---Niece X Uncle.....Daughter X Father.....Sister X Brother

NO GOES
-scat
-vomit
-underage
-hard modification
-gore
-vore
-anything under 18 i will NOT play or have anything to do with it.

Please do not comment on this thread. Send me a Pm If you are interested.

Cravings will be in Purple
Semi cravings in Pink

Ideas coming
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

Sacrah

There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

Sacrah