4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StormAngelus

"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

StormAngelus

Any time you're ready. ;D
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

Chi

~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

StormAngelus

Never with you, love.

Chi

StormAngelus

Both, love. Only you.

Chi

fish stick and fries (heehee)

StormAngelus

Damn, now I'm hungry. (LOL!!!)

Chi

Smuggles in some twinkies

StormAngelus

Wanna watch Zombieland now. xD

Chi

snuggles you with popcorn

StormAngelus

Interesting things with popcorn. ;)

Chi

it's only thirty years

StormAngelus

Glad it's with you! :D

Chi

likewise you sexy tart!

StormAngelus

Chi

StormAngelus

I'll tie you up. *grins saucily*

Chi

StormAngelus

OOO! OOO! Okay! *ties*

Chi

OOO! OOO! YAY! *wiggles* hahahaha

StormAngelus

Chi

Please feel free to :D

StormAngelus

Oh thank you Goddess!