The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycana

Oh but isn't that what makes us so fun together??

Is amazing!!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

*grins* Well...yeah!

Is awesomsauce...yep I said it.  ;)
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mr Bigglesworth

Autumn52

Is as handsome as ever.....Naughty thoughts and smooches
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

Is beautiful, and needs some naughty hugs to warm her up.

Dahling

Is an absolute charmer.    ;)

Berek

hasn't seen me for a while - hello Dahling! :) (hugs n kisses)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

Quote from: Mr Bigglesworth on May 09, 2012, 05:08:00 AM
Is purpleishious.
*grins* Looks warm and fuzzy.  ;D

@lycana..
Always makes me giggle.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Grainne

*giggles* Why, thank you ma Belle.

Is one hot mama.  :D

Rhys Thanatos

Is tempting with those tatts

Lycana

Looks delicious in a suit.

Rhys Thanatos

Is so yummy in purple tones

Lycana

Rhys Thanatos

Lycana

Makes me happily hug him!! And makes me believe he's a sweetheart!

Coreli

Lycana

Makes me curious as to how I could intrigue him so thoroughly?

Coreli

has a look in her eye that screams passion and intensity...

Lycana

Makes me wonder if that's such a bad thing?

Coreli

Is not only sexy, but wise as well...

Lycana

Coreli

forbiddenfruit