News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Catwoman vs Harley Quinn [F/F]

Started by elfguy, December 06, 2011, 06:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

In Arkham City, the worse criminals are locked up, removed from society. But that doesn't prevent them from becoming more powerful, and still committing crimes. One such criminal is Harley Quinn, the crazy girl who orders around the Joker's men, and plans around insane tactics to capture Batman, or any follower of the law. Meanwhile, Catwoman also likes to roam the streets, in search of potential goods that she could bring back, a little souvenir for herself. This is where both girls meet, and start fighting.

As they fight however, they soon find that they are attracted to the other, and what started as a mean to destroy the other, ends up with both girls in each other's arms.

This is the ultimate Catwoman & Harley Quinn pairing. I will play Harley and I need someone to play Catwoman. For this I'm opened to various scenarios. Either Harley beats Catwoman and takes her as her pet, or Catwoman beats Harley and takes her, Batman or Joker comes in and helps one of them, or even neither proves superior, instead they just fall in love with each other. My idea would be that as they fight, they rip each other's costumes out, exposing more skin, and getting a better view of the other, which would help them fall in love. Even in the first two scenarios, where one of the girl would win, the sub would still be somewhat willing. I don't think this would work if one of them is dead set against the f/f pairing.

Anyways, let me know if you want to play this, and what scenario would please you more.

----

elfguy

I added a few different scenarios in the description. Still looking to play this RP out.
----