The Downfall of God [MUL] (sorry if this is a double post)

Started by Insight, June 05, 2009, 09:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insight

Name: Uther
Race: Angel
Personality - Kind but quiet, obviously shaped by years of training and service to God. Not the peaceful kind.
Weapon - If its sharp, fast or exceedingly blunt, he's probably qualified on it. On a normal day, however, he'll pack a large assault rifle with at least two pistols.

Bio - Uther was actually raised as an orphan, which is considerably easier in Heaven, but still not ideal. He joined the military at age 16, starting very basic, but eventually became a SpecOps operator, earning the rank "Paladin." On a mission in hell, he got too personally involved in a contact and was pulled. After his refusal to return home, he was expelled from the Angelic military with a dishonorable discharge.

Appearance: Uther has cropped brown hair and features chiseled from a block of granite. He carries nothing with him he can't keep on at a dead sprint, so his clothes are tight and his pants lose. His dark green eye perpetually point down toward the ground, trying so hard to forget some of the terrible things he saw during his time with the Angelic Military. The assault rife he carries is an M16, built by humans on Earth, a rarity. He keeps that close by, strapped to his back, at almost all times.
Height - 6" 2
Weight - 210 lbs
"I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am"

My Desires: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159468.0

On and Off Thread