Towns of Salem ~ TOWNIES, AND VAL, WIN!

Started by persephone325, March 04, 2016, 05:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightOwl35

Quote from: yugi006 on March 22, 2016, 12:10:57 AM
Well my vote would be Remiel.

Voting right out of the gate without wanting to learn what I know? How suspicious Yugi ;D.

yugi006

Well I can still change my vote if I choose to so feel free to explain away. Perhaps I'm the last of the Mafia or perhaps I'm not. Maybe I'm working with them. Who knows. If you think I'm suspcious than vote for me. I can always change my vote to you NightOwl as you seem suspcious to me.   :P

NightOwl35

Quote from: yugi006 on March 22, 2016, 01:07:04 AM
If you think I'm suspicious than vote for me.

Mmm not gonna happen  :D. I'll come out and give a little info now for people to ponder. I know everyone's roles except for one! :D

I don't want this to be over too quickly! (more so it's late and I should sleep soon, so I want to be more awake when I start causing shenanigans! :D)

yugi006

Definitely won't be over quickly at all. Changing my vote to NightOwl.

yugi006

It would be dumb of me to waste my vote like that so my actual vote is for Valerian.

Also if you know almost everyone's role then you should enlighten everyone as to which role I am.

NightOwl35

Quote from: yugi006 on March 22, 2016, 01:33:26 AM
Definitely won't be over quickly at all. Changing my vote to NightOwl.

Smart to vote for the confirmed townie to make yourself suspicious :P!

Quote from: yugi006 on March 22, 2016, 01:40:12 AM
Also if you know almost everyone's role then you should enlighten everyone as to which role I am.

You started as an executioner and had me as a target. Since mafia killed me, you got turned into a jester and are now trying to get yourself hung employing the same tactics as Red.

So, now that I am more awake and ready to get this over with, here is what I will enlighten the town to. From the very beginning I was working with Minty. Using the power she had as a neutral role, she went out and started messaging people for their roles, and then together we would piece things together. Finding the lookout was our great achievement during day 2. Because of them, we had learned MP visited Red. Since all roles that could visit during the night, and not kill, were claimed the safe bet was to hang MP and if we were wrong, I'd shoot the other person. During the night phase, we discussed who was suspicious next and determined RPGuy was acting odd, so he would be next. While he may have ordered my death, we were still right and Mint got the Godfather hung.

So where do we stand? We have one suspicious person left, and I have 2 bullets in my gun. The game is simple. We hang this last suspicious person. Should I be wrong? Bodyguard and doctor protect me during the night, and I shoot the person who claimed this person's role. I say bodyguard and doctor protect me, simply because I'd rather not accidentally shoot the bodyguard, or have the doctor heal my target.

So with that, I leave my vote on Missy and await what will happen.

Also was gonna wait til the end of the game to say all of that, but I figure it'll help give context to my thoughts :D!

Derwaysh

* Derwaysh feels NightOwl to be spot on.

* Derwaysh votes to Lynch Missy too.
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

King Serperior

You know, Owl makes perfect sense!

I'll vote on Missy this day.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

persephone325

Vote Tally

Val - 1 (Yugi)
Missy - 5 (Night, Der, KS, Sunshine, Val)

Yet to vote

Remi, Missy
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Valerian

"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

yugi006

Quote from: NightOwl35 on March 22, 2016, 01:04:01 PM
Smart to vote for the confirmed townie to make yourself suspicious :P!

You started as an executioner and had me as a target. Since mafia killed me, you got turned into a jester and are now trying to get yourself hung employing the same tactics as Red.

Not quite but correct. My target is still alive.

persephone325

Vote Tally

Val - 1 (Yugi)
Missy - 6 (Night, Der, KS, Sunshine, Val, Remi)

Yet to vote

Missy

Seems like the voting is slowing down, so I'll be ending this phase at midnight (EST) tonight! Just over 8 hours to change votes, or get them in!
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Remiel

Sorry, Missy.  Your reign of terror has come to an end.

persephone325

So it was, the townspeople turned against Missy. As quiet and timid as she was, it was how she was lead to the gallows. The executioner waited for her to take her place before he wrapped the noose around her neck.

"We will have our revenge... Someday." She said in a monotonous tone. For the final time, the executioner pulled the lever and floor fell away from Missy. Like Guy and MP, her feet twitched for several moments before she became still.

The townsfolk ventured to Missy's home and looked through her belongings. There were various weapons in her desk; guns with silencers, knives of various sizes, and a length of bloodied piano wire. The townspeople couldn't leave her house fast enough. Though it was clear that she was the mafioso who became the godfather after Guy was lynched.

Lady Persephone emerged from her home and met with the remaining townies.

"Thank you each, from the bottom of my heart. You all saved my little town!"

"I'm still moving!" Val exclaimed.

"No, no. You guys. It's STILL ME!!" Yugi exclaimed. NightOwl chuckled and shook his head.

"I'm going to try and bring Mint back so she can celebrate with us." Sunshine headed off to the cemetery.

"Hey! I'll watch. Just to make sure you'll be safe." KS trailed after her.

"Well, I've got a gun that needs cleaning. If you will all excuse me..." NightOwl excused himself and headed to his house.

"Similarly, I have to clean my suits. And polish my bad ass black sunglasses." Derwaysh paused. "Which I wear at night."

"Oi, you wench!" Remi turned his attention to Persephone. "Where's my booty? My loot?!" He exclaimed. Persephone smiled and nodded.

"Right outside the town gates." She stepped aside to let him pass. "Oh! I almost forgot. This is for you." She opened a small box and pulled out a hook. "Until you get a real one." She offered it to him. Remi grabbed it and put it on before heading out of the town gates without a word.

Persephone looked around her town and breathed a sigh of relief, smiling at the sun before heading back to her home.

The townies, and Val, have successfully rooted out the mafia!

This is my record of night actions, wills, and other things:

Players, Roles, and Night Logs

Doctor Remiel
N1: Healed Guy - not attacked
N2: Healed Derwaysh - not attacked
N3: Healed himself - not attacked

In the event that the Bodyguard fails to protect me (and way to go on that, Bodyguard! ::) ), everyone should lynch Mintprincess.  From PM conversations I have deduced that she is the Amnesiac, and, knowing her, has probably just taken on the Framer role.    Best get rid of her, just to be safe.

-the Doctor

King Serperior; Lookout
N1: Redphoenix (Cause she's a shifty little vote changer) - MP visited!
N2: Mint - Derwaysh visited!
N3: Der - no visits

Derwaysh the Bodyguard
N1: Guards Mint
N2: Guards Mint
N3: Guards Remi

NightOwl the Vigilante
N2: Shoots Red

Mint the Forgetful Investigator
N3: Val - loner

Val the Lone Survivor
N2: Used a vest
N3: Used a vest

MAFIA
N1: MP frames Red, Missy kills Myobi
N2: The Amnesiac remembered that they were the Investigator! NightOwl kills Red. Mafia kills NightOwl.
N3: NightOwl was revived! The mafia kills Mint.

Players Roles
Yugi - Executioner turned Jester after NightOwl was killed
RPGuy - Godfather
Mint - Amnesiac turned Investigator
Sunshine - Retributionist
Remi - Doctor
Phoenix - Jester
MP - Framer
KS - Lookout
Derwaysh - Bodyguard
Miss Myobi - Investigator
NightOwl - Vigilante
Missy - Mafioso turned Godfather
Val - Survivor
I don't know.