Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Underneath

Aww, yes I am learning because 'someone' is going to teach me to be better :)

The next person was wearing a red turtleneck sweater to work today :3

Becky boo

ahaha stalker ;) just kidding! yep I was!

The next person and I clicked right away for some reason

Underneath

I believe so!  I say don't question why or how it happened.  Just be grateful it did :)

The next person is a Law & Order SVU fan :3

Becky boo

okay and yepp a big fan!

The next person thinks Olivia on SVU is hott!

Underneath

Ha!  Yes I do!  She definitely got hotter as she got older in my opinion ^_^

The next person is now thinking about gummie bears

Becky boo

Well now I am lol

The next person wants to hug me!

Underneath

As weird as it sounds, I've wanted to hug you since the first time you rated my avatar  :P

The next person wants to hug me back

Becky boo

lol yaay! because, I love hugs! and yep yep I do want to hug you back!

The next person wants to tell me(if I'm allowed to say this if not skip it) beause I've been wondering if you are older than me or younger :)

Underneath

I don't know if I can say exactly just yet, but I can say that you are very close to my age :)

The next person feels better knowing that

Becky boo

Yep :)  I do

The next person made me smile really big

Underneath

Aww, I'm smiling big too :D

The next person loves the fact that I'm still here :D

Becky boo

yeah :) I do

The next person can't wait until if I get approved! <3

Underneath

Oh Becca, I would love it if you get approved!  We could do so much more together *crosses fingers*

The next person will be expecting a very great welcome to E message when he/she gets approved

Becky boo

Maybe that's me? :)

the next person's name starts with 'u' -well user name.

Underneath

That's right :D

The next person will know my real name once he/she gets approved ;)

Becky boo

If and are you allowed to tell me if I am?

The next person is my fend <3 lol

Underneath

I believe I can tell you anything I want about myself.  I am not sure, however, if I can tell you right now, but you will know when you are approved.  I promise :)

Of course I'm you're friend Becca!  You're making me very happy.

The next person has a tiny obsession with the color PINK  I only say 'tiny' because my obsession is greater!

Becky boo

well that's cool and nu uh! well I could have an even bigger obsession to hearts...because I draw them on everything and anything.

The person now knows I put ranch dressing on almost everything. :) lol

Underneath

Aww, what an interesting fact!  I draw hearts too!  Now, I have a name to put in them  :-[

The next person is not only probably blushing right now, but now also knows I love love love pickles!

Becky boo

well you hit the nail on the head and I love pickles too...but not on a burger or something just by it self.

The next person isn't sick like I am at the moment...(I've been sick forever! lol my antibiotics ran out and i'm still sick..o.o)

Underneath

I can't remember the last time I ever felt sick...and it's really sad that you're still sick  :'( 

The next person knows whether you're sick or not, I would still be right there with you :3

Becky boo

aww thanks <3

The next person makes me smile with the things they say.

Underneath

Oh, how I hope you mean me because you make me smile with everything you say too :3

The next person is someone who brings a certain light to my life that I didn't think existed

Becky boo

Aw under :) me?

The next person makes me feel slightly better though I feel like crap at the moment lol :)

Underneath

Of course it's you Becca :)  And I hope I am the one making you feel better because I'm trying as hard as I can  :-[

The next person will hopefully be back later after her doctor's appointment