Extreme Transformers Movieverse *NC-Exotic mul*

Started by Aragem, June 25, 2009, 09:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

Okay, bing a huge Transformers fan and having just watched Revenge of the Fallen, I SOOOOO want to do a game/story based off it.

My character:  I am willing to play Mikaela or Sam or even Maggie.  I can also play an OC if you having something else in mind.

Partner:  Decepticon.  Definately has to be a Decepticon.  Whether its Megatron, Starscream, or any Decepticon seen from the movie, it is fine.  Or if you want to do a Decepticon OC, that is fine as well.

Story:  It can be anything from my character being kidnapped by a Con, enslaved or made into a pet.  Or the Decepticons have won the war and hve taken over Earth and my character is just one of many pets/slaves to their robot masters.

Sex:  Anything goes.  Here are my red lines that will not be crossed:  Scat/urine play, cutting off limbs, or impregnantion. 

What I want in a partner:  I want imagination and the skill to be write out that imagination.  I want you to be descriptive and have good grammar.

Having watched 2007 and 2009 movies is a MUST!!!!!! 

Alex Valentyne

I haven't seen the 2009 movie yet (going on Sunday with brother and cousin) but I'd love to play a transformers roleplay.  I'm intimately familiar with the Generation 1 characters, and I'm a huge fan of the movie too obviously. 

Please consider me.  PM me if you want to sketch out some storyline ideas, or even just talk about it some more.