News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Löscht den scheiß Account !

Started by Joanne87, April 17, 2013, 12:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanne87

In der Hoffnung das einer von euch Spacken hinreichend deutsch versteht um diese Bitte endlich umzusetzen. Ihr könnt mich ernsthaft alle mal..
"Wenn du dich mit dem Teufel einlässt verändert sich nicht der Teufel, der Teufel verändert dich."

Nadir

Accounts can't be deleted. Simply stop using it.

Joanne87

"Wenn du dich mit dem Teufel einlässt verändert sich nicht der Teufel, der Teufel verändert dich."

Nadir

I believe you can ask for a ban if you want to totally lock yourself out of E

Joanne87

That would be acceptable. Well I request a ban then.

Sarena

Joanne, in order to request a ban or hiatus tag placed on your account all you would need to do is PM any God, Goddess, Genie, Satyr, Sidhe, or Siren.  G's have red tags and S's have purple tags.  Ban's, or revocation of approval, is generally only used in "disciplinary" situations (for lack of a better term).  A hiatus is probably more of what you are looking for.  Badge/tag definitions can be found here, but what we're concerned with here is this one:

QuoteMembers who are On Hiatus have requested a voluntary account restriction for a specific length of time, in increments of three, six, or nine months.  Reasons for this include military service, hospital stays, or other extended absences. The On Hiatus group gives temporarily unused accounts greater security. If you wish to have your account changed to the On Hiatus membergoup, please contact a staff member.

You can get the contact information for staff here.

I hope this helps and I'm sorry to see that you are wanting to shut down your account.  If there's anything I can do to help, please just shoot me a PM. 

~Sarena~
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Joanne87

It is too late to help. I gave E much more than one chance, but the only thing  I experienced is rejection. I dont want this to end in a drama but it would be nice if this acc. could be deleted or shut down. 

Sarena

I am very sorry to hear that, and I do wish you all the best.  All you need do now is PM one of the members of staff in the link in my above post. 

*hugs* Again, I really am sorry, Joanne. 
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".