Getting out of jail [F dom looking for M/F sub]

Started by elfguy, February 09, 2012, 01:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Talia was not a typical girl. Part of a girl gang, she was one of the most dangerous people you could meet in the back alleys downtown. Her gang ruled the night, just as much as any guy gang would. She's fought with her bare hands, knifes, and used guns. She's dealt drugs and stolen more than one store. One day however, she got a bit too cocky and got caught stealing some cash from a groceries store. Now, she was in jail, in the local precinct. Night had fallen, and she had been left alone in the cell. But Talia had no intention of staying there for long. So when she saw a young guard was apparently alone to guard her during the night shift, she decided to play her own little game. She removed her inmate jumpsuit and stayed with just panties and bra on, showing her fit, tattooed body clearly the next time the guard would go passed her cell. Then, she would use her charm to get him to think she wasn't dangerous, and wanted to have some quick sex. When the guard comes in, that's when the gang member makes her move. For the rest of the night, she would have some fun with that guard, before escaping just before the morning, leaving the guard locked in the cell.

For this RP I will play Talia who's in jail and I need someone to play a M or F guard that will give in to her charms, come in the cell, before being overpowered and then sexually abused.

----

Bloody Rose

I will be up to roleplay this if you want to elf