Versus the Succubus Interest thread - Exotic/Extreme, Pathfinder (kinda)

Started by Robyn Hood, November 17, 2014, 04:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robyn Hood

This is just an interest thread. I had an idea where a powerful vampiric succubus lives in an old fortress overlooking a city and stalks its inhabitants. She preys on the would-be adventurers and heroes but with a slight twist. The people of the city are intentionally luring those in search of fame, fortune, glory and piety to their demise to sate the succubus’ hunger.

Years ago, after living under the threat of the demonic creature for untold ages who would swoop down and steal away victims, the city puts out a call for a hero. The intrepid hero arrives and tries to rid the city of the succubus but fails and she fucks and sucks him dry. The people prepare to suffer the wrath of the creature but none comes. Up high in her castle, she actually enjoyed the ‘meal’. Him being so full of life energy and strength, as it was a change of pace from preying on the hapless citizens. Undaunted, the city tries again, another hero… another victim. Then another and another. As this is going on, the people of the city soon realize the succubus’ desires are being sated by these adventurers and the denizens have been safe.

So they offer a bold plan. They seek audience with the succubus and nervously explain what they want in exchange. The people of the city will keep on spreading their tales of horror. They will continue to spread rumors of powerful riches and magic to be found in the castle and as a reward. This will bring heroes to the city which she finds so satiating. When they arrive, she will be told, giving her time to ready. In short, they offered to keep her ‘fed’ in exchange for her to stop hunting within the city.

She thought long and hard about this proposition. In fact, it was devilishly clever and she applauded the people for their Machiavellian calculations and ingenuity in dealing with her. The succubus agreed, but not before letting the city know she was still in charge by sucking the city leader dry in front of the crowd and draining his young bride to bring her back to the castle now as one of her undead minions to guard the castle. But the deal had been sealed.

The idea is that would be a pathfinder game/rules as essentially running the dungeon with new characters every time. I was thinking one character at a time or small groups of 2 to 3. Since it would be a new character or set of characters each time, the same person can just keep playing. When you lose, the succubus fucks you to death. As this would just be a series of heroes we can just do this for however long people had interest.

And the deck is stacked against you where you pretty much have no chance of winning. The CR of the vampire/succubus/sorceress will be 14 and the characters should be level 6-8. There will be the castle and surrounding area and you’ll have to deal with minions, guards, monsters as well as her demon and undead followers.

I’d prefer male characters but as I was writing I was thinking that female characters would be bitten and become part of her cohort that future adventurers would have to contend with, instead of straight up sex. Let me know if anyone is out there would be interested.  Depending on interest it might go to the solo section.

JaySwitch

This sounds like a tone of fun!  I can start out with one character and if we want, start playing more then one.  I will say up front that I'm only interested in sexual RPing with females playing female characters vs my male character.  I don't think it is wrong or disgusting to do anything else, but I'm not interested in m/m or in a male playing a female vs my character.  I hope that isn't a problem for me in this game?

So Robyn, let me know how you want me to apply for my first character and please don't hesitate to PM me with any ideas you have.  My

rikka

Stating my interest in this.

Is there a race preference or limitation in this? Also I prefer if it is one character vs the succubus, and/or her minions, at a time. So will you be able to run separate character arcs?
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Muse

*Grins* Hi robin!

I haven't played with the guy as the victim for a while.  This sounds like fun.
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Robyn Hood

Quote from: JaySwitch on November 17, 2014, 05:49:34 PM
I will say up front that I'm only interested in sexual RPing with females playing female characters vs my male character.

I will be playing the main villain succubus of course ^_^ And I am female. Any male bad guys will be action fodder.

Quote from: rikka on November 17, 2014, 08:27:08 PM
Is there a race preference or limitation in this? Also I prefer if it is one character vs the succubus, and/or her minions, at a time. So will you be able to run separate character arcs?

I wasn't planning on any race restrictions but just let me know what you have in mind. The idea would be to run one at a time, I was thinking two threads at most. Just my time availability would prevent more than that. Anyone who was interested we could make a queue and rotate through it, as long as they don't mind the wait.

Quote from: Muse on November 17, 2014, 08:39:59 PM
I haven't played with the guy as the victim for a while.  This sounds like fun.
Heya Muse! ^_^

scribus1000

Highly interested in this, but my plate is full at the moment. I think I'll track the IC, though, to watch. Consider me a fan! :D
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Foxfyr

Robyn Hood

Great, people! ^_^

I'm working on putting the setting together and I'll have something started very soon.

JaySwitch

Snake

scribus1000

I don't think winning is precisely the point, while the manner in which we lose is likely where the fun is to be had.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Snake

rikka

Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

D12

Quote from: Angiejuusan
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!