Pocket Monster Stadium: Battle Island (System - PTU)

Started by eternaldarkness, June 06, 2015, 12:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Meeting in game could be fun. Have a big game of 40k tomorrow, but I'll be able to work on a character on Sunday.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vex

Quote from: eternaldarkness on June 26, 2015, 08:46:15 AM
I'm here, just away from my books and such and posting from my phone while I get moved and wait for internet to be installed.

Thanks for letting us know. That is bothersome, but if you need more time, I certainly don't mind being patient. If you have a smartphone, though, there are apps out there that allow for the downloading and reading of PDFs you might want to look into. For instance, I have the PTU rulebooks on my iPod, specifically so I can reference things while I'm out and about. Might be helpful for you, if you're still up to do some posting while the move is on.

Did you get the PM I sent you a few days ago? You don't have to answer if you don't have the time, naturally, but I wasn't sure if you had noticed them at all.

Chaosfox

Character is up. Will jump in to the rp a bit later after reading through it.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

ShadowFox89

Quote from: JoanieSappho on June 26, 2015, 10:34:00 PM
I could definitely find uses for a Mawile. Insert innuendo here.
Do you want to have our characters meet ingame and play it out there, or start off already knowing each other, etc?

Would you prefer a male or female Mawile?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

eternaldarkness

Just an update! T minus one week before I should have internet in my apartment. Hang in there guys. I think you'll all like the plot I have in mind.

Miroque

havent even posted single IC post yet... I hope ED that we do :)

JoanieSappho

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on July 01, 2015, 11:30:43 PM
Would you prefer a male or female Mawile?
Either would work as well as the other. Play whichever you prefer.

Chaosfox

Of  Sorry for no IC Latley Been a flurry of  activity over here. Hopefully I can have an IC  up tonight.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

TheFourthShade

Quote from: eternaldarkness on July 02, 2015, 12:02:37 AM
Just an update! T minus one week before I should have internet in my apartment. Hang in there guys. I think you'll all like the plot I have in mind.
Rock on.

eternaldarkness

We're up and running again, and still have room for a few more players and CO-GM's! You can join the quest for pokemon mastery as a trainer, or perhaps seek another pokemon goal as a breeder, researcher, or even a member of a criminal team! Or maybe you'd rather play a Pokemon or Pokemorph and join a trainer's team (or not) - that's okay too!

JoanieSappho

eternaldarkness