ChicagoOkie's Looking (M for F characters)

Started by ChicagoOkie, September 04, 2015, 05:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChicagoOkie

I'm not currently looking for more RPs. Please PM me and don't reply to this thread, thanks.

A Quick bit about me:  I'm a male and I play males, mostly. I have played female characters, but am much more comfortable playing males. I prefer story over smut, but still want some smut. I only play opposite female characters. I don't care what the sex of the writer is. I tend to be more dominant than submissive, but I also am okay with a relationship where both people are equal. My major offs include:  Gore, vore, watersports, potty play, MxM, serious pain, and bestiality.

Anything else can be found in my O/O's. They are much more detailed.

This is what I'm currently craving, but I am willing to discuss other ideas. I really want to do a superhero rp right now.

RP Ideas and Cravings

Superhero or Supervillain Story  In Talks

I'm really feeling something in an original superpower world. I'm open to play a hero or villain. Both characters could be on the same side or enemies. I enjoy the more realistic superhero stories where everything is not all sunshine and roses. Where reality is harsh and being a super is hard. I would like something with action and romance. The following are a couple of possible story ideas.

• A story that revolves around the children of famous supers. They probably grew up together and see each other as friends. Then something happens and their feelings start to change. Or, it could be that they have always hated each other. I would still like a romance to bloom. This would probably be a slow burn type of story.
  • MC is the son of a hero and a villain. He's trying to reconcile with both parts of him. YC is either good or bad, and is trying to sway MC to their side.
  • Powers are just starting to emerge, and our characters must deal with their sudden abilities. Maybe they knew each other before, or only met because of their new found abilities. This one could take place in an already established world.

Steampunk Werewolf  In Talks

In a world where magic makes many things possible thanks to the discovery of mana crystals. With different cuts of the crystals and the addition of different geometries a wide variety of effects can be created. From flying warships to handguns, the crystals have changed the way the world works.

MC is a member of the wolf clans, a race of people who can transform into terrifying wolf man hybrids. Thanks to them, the empire has won their last few wars. An outcast, MC works in a special division for investigators. YC is probably a human, but I am open to them being something like an elf or other type of character. YC is new to the division and has been assigned to be MC's new partner.

I'm looking for some romance here. A little cliche I suppose, but the partners fall for each other. I would like there to be action too as they both investigate a mystery.

A Warlock

For this I really want to play a D&D style warlock. We can use D&D 5e or go systemless. Not sure about the story here. I'm looking for someone who wants to build the world with me.

MC would be a warlock, don't know their race. They have been tasked with some great quest by their patron and run into YC along the way. I think it would be interesting if they didn't get along right away. Tension is always good.

General Cravings

Something Sci Fi
Fantasy Setting, possibly with D&D elements

Image Cravings

I don't have stories for the following ladies, but would love to play opposite them.

A sexy vampire huntress
A fawn?
Modern curvy goddess
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

ChicagoOkie

Recently updated. Looking for these stories.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test