Looking for the legendary amazons (light, fantasy, futa x any)

Started by Soveliss, September 02, 2015, 10:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soveliss

Rumors abound of a place deep in the sea where a tribe made only of women live... Most people consider it an urban legend, a juvenile fantasy, but a few hope to someday find it...

Your character finds this place, which turns out to be a pretty big island. Maybe they were an explorer searching for fame. Maybe they were lost at sea and accidentally stumbled upon it... There is only one catch... The "women" are all fully functional hermaphrodites, and one of them, a shamanic sorceress, is eager to explore the world and tell her tribe of all that exists beyond the sea... Wacky, sexy hijinks (can you say "fish out of the water"?) ensues, as the sorceress will have to try to learn on the fly of a completely different culture...
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.