Scourge of Worlds - A Pathfinder Adventure

Started by Laughing Hyena, April 19, 2011, 02:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crovonovin

I saw that as well!  Alchemists got all sorts of wonderful goodies to work with.

The other classes...not so much.  Bards got particularly shafted, though they did snag one hilarious ability:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Effect: You silently mime building an invisible wall, flattening your hands along linear planes to indicate its location and orientation. This “wall” is only real for creatures that see you perform this masterpiece (Will negates); you and your allies may automatically fail your saves if you want to treat the wall as real (for example, if you want to use the wall as a bridge to cross a chasm). For creatures who believe the wall is real, it has hardness 8, 90 hit points, and a break DC of 30 (multiple believing creatures can attack the walls, breaking through it more quickly as if they were all attacking a real wall rather than each attacking separate mental constructs). This is an illusion (phantasm) effect. Because the wall is a mental image, it blocks incorporeal creatures that fail their saves (because they perceive it as a magical barrier that excludes them), though they can still go around the wall or through the floor or ceiling to bypass it. It does not affect objects or creatures immune to mental effects (which can result in situations like an archer firing through the wall but unable to physically cross it).

Sabriel

Crovonovin

Just a heads up, I'm going to be away from Sunday to Tuesday this week.  Heading down to Baltimore to attend my older sister's college graduation!

Laughing Hyena

Guys do decide on what you wish to do with Barathion when ready to proceed with the story. I cannot post anything really until you guys decide on this. The basic choices to sum it up are basically either let him go or apprehend him. Nothing prevents a third option of course.

Crovonovin

I say we join him.  If anything he's said is true, then it seems he had a damn good reason for the theft.  Letting him go would just be irresponsible, and apprehending him could possibly be disastrous.  Presumably he was going somewhere before getting attacked, so why not follow him?

Sabriel

I was hopping we would follow him.

Although I am trying to get everyones ideas ic too that is sort of the decision Lucrece means.

I was going to post in a bit :) I think it is going great so far hehe.

Kate

Yorubi

Character wise, Tailee is pretty much has no opinion on the matter. She pretty much is following them for the sake of finding some 'entertainment'. That and the fact considering her own 'profession', she really wouldn't find any fault with what he did anyways.  ;D

Laughing Hyena

Well it won't matter if you say what you intend to do here. I would like some IC decisions guys! You give me that and I give you what you want!  C:)

Kate

hey all can someone god-mode my character for about 2 days
(little hectic rl issues atm)

Laughing Hyena

Sabriel

I am curious but does nobody want to make an IC decision ? :P

Id hate to see this fail because of awkwardness and well everybody waiting on someone else to decide something or post next.

I won't have Lucrece decide something on her own since she would not do that in such a situation, but well if nobody really wants to put input into the decision then well I will for the sake of the story have her do so. 

:)

Kate

hey I have an idea which is funy for one post anyway.

Someone god-mode my character to make the decision - my character is impatient and bossy and would love makein a snap decision for others :)

Yorubi

I would make a decision myself but well... Tailee isn't exactly the type that would do that considering she is just going with the flow and somewhat just watching and observing them and providing some random aid. Heck, right now as far as the group is concerned, she probably would joke around a bit if she spotted a trap somewhere, likely saying something like "You sure you want to walk through there?" or "I don't know seems like that way can be quite painful." or something along those lines. No offense to anyone in the group, but she really has no attachment with anyone yet so she likely wouldn't be very direct about things and would even shrug it off if they didn't inquire about what she meant and continue on. ^^;;

I know... so bad... but hey, blame her parents for instilling such traits on her with strangers.  ;D

Crovonovin

Well Jeremiah has already made a decision to investigate the matter further, so I'm not sure what's holdin' ya'll back!

Yorubi

Mostly for me I'm just waiting for everyone else. ^^;; I feel silly about posting pretty much nothing constructive for the group, and there are no pockets for my character to randomly steal from someone for her own entertainment purposes... I mean she could steal from a group member, but even a girl like her wouldn't think of doing that to people who would easily notice just where it likely went.  ;D