Sultry's Den of Thoughts

Started by Sultrynets, October 26, 2009, 12:25:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sultrynets

Please read my O/Os before asking to play with me, I am not too picky, but there are a few things I won't do. That said, on with the ideas...

Random Love [van] Taken
One night at a party, a young woman and young man end up sleeping together.  They both assume that it is just a one night stand, but the young girl is starting a new job on Monday morning, and what do you know... the young man she slept with is her new boss.  He is a very powerful, rich, young man... possibly the youngest VP in the company. What will happen when they have to work side by side everyday?

Runaway Princess[van]
A young princess runs away from the throne, forsaking the crown, because her father is forcing an arranged marriage to a prince from a neighboring kingdom.  The princess does not love him, in fact she thinks him vile and knows that he is evil and could never make her happy.  When she runs away, one of her father's knights chases after her.  The knight has always loved the Princess from afar and though he would prefer to have her as his own, he is conflicted by his love for her and his dedication to the King.

Forbidden[van]Taken
Leila's family had been feuding with their neighbors for as long as she could remember. There were many reasons for the feuding and she understood that, but still she fell for the son of her father's worst enemy. Not sure how he felt, she kept it to herself, until one night when her father found out about her love for his enemy's son and  got so angry with her that he hit her, sending her running to the man she had fallen for, the one that could make her lose her family forever.

Raw PassionTaken
A young girl in her early twenties, goes to a party that her friend is throwing. As usual she is staying the night there because she planned on drinking and did not want to have to drive home. Most of the guests leave around midnight, after which it is just the young girl, her friend, her friend's husband, and the husband's cousin. His cousin is in his early forties, basically old enough to be the young girl's father, though you can't tell by looking at him as he looks very young himself.  The girl's friend has warned her that she should not get involved with him at all after noticing the girl flirting with him, but she cannot help herself.

No Title yet, my take on Beauty and the BeastTaken
A wealthy businessman was injured years ago in a fire at his family home, because of it he is now scarred and very unattractive often scaring young children in his home town by his appearance. Though he is scarred, he refuses to stop running his business as he is extremely successful despite his appearance. He decides that he needs a public face for his company and puts out an ad for a very attractive model to become the new face of his company. A beautiful young woman applies for the job, but she is very inexperienced in modeling as she is just starting out. The wealthy businessman is very taken with her and hires her, on one condition. She must pretend to be dating him to improve his public image.

Bored, but still in love[UN]
This idea is fairly simple. Basically, I want to do a story about a couple that got married really young. They were together since they were 8, friends at first, becoming a couple at 14 and getting their parents to agree to them getting married at 16.  Now, they have been married for 10 to 15 years, although they still love each other, they find that their love life is not what it used to be and they are both somewhat bored with it. They do not want to lose one another though, so they come up with things to try out. Now, this could go a few ways, so I am open to doing this idea with more than one person. One way that it could go, that I am particularly interested in, is that they could bring in another person or couple (could be a group or if my partner is willing, we could each play two people, makes no difference to me). Of course, that is not the only way it could go, so discussion before playing would be key.

For the Love of a Twin
A young woman has been dating a man for about 6 months. Although she knows he has a brother and a sister, she doesn't know that his brother is his identical twin. For the entirety of the 6 months, the twins have been sharing her without her knowing. Sometimes it would be the twin that she met first and sometimes it would be the other twin. What kind of fun could they have once she finds out their ruse and gets over her initial feeling of betrayal? Note: I am fine with one person playing both twins, but I am almost fine with two people, each playing a twin.

If you have an idea that you think I may be interested in, feel free to PM me and pitch it, I am fairly open.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Sand of gaara

“Random Love” Sounds intresting, I would like to try it with you.

Sand of gaara

"Runaway Princess" Is also interesting if its not been spoken for yet, but I would like to change one thing in it? If you allow me to?

Sultrynets

Quote from: Sand of gaara on October 26, 2009, 07:02:20 PM
"Runaway Princess" Is also interesting if its not been spoken for yet, but I would like to change one thing in it? If you allow me to?

PM me your thoughts and I will get back to you soon, I am heading out for a bit.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Sultrynets

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Sultrynets

Added my take on Beauty and the Beast.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Sultrynets

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

MagicalPen

Bored but still in love highly interests me.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games