Whatever I Want... (M/M, Bon - NC?)

Started by Suiko, January 04, 2012, 01:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

It was just a crush, Theo told himself; harmless and small, something that would vanish within a few weeks. The object of his desire was a classmate of his, someone who he'd known since they were children in highschool, someone who never seemed to notice he existed... Someone who always had a girl on his arm. Straight as an arrow was the phrase, and Theo resigned himself to merely watching and wanting as his desire drifted from girl to girl, never settling...

Then one day out of the blue came an invitation to the back of the school yard after the final bell had gone and the other students had left. Why? What did the one who never paid him any attention suddenly want? Of course Theo had agreed in that same instant, his heart leaping in his chest at the thought that after so many months of wanting what he thought he could never have, his crush might actually want him after all, against all the odds.

The afternoon soon came and Theo hurried around to the meeting place where his crush was waiting; the perhaps cliched but wonderful picture of the 'bad boy', cigarette smoking, that cocky expression upon an attractive face.

"You wanted to see me?"

Whatever Theo expected couldn't prepare himself for what happened next; he found himself tugged forward with hands stronger than his own, found lips pressed tightly to his in a dominating kiss that sent shivers over his body and left him breathless.

"I know you want me. I've seen you looking at me for ages now... If you're so desperate, why don't I call up you whenever I want something?" The nod downwards made it clear what that 'something' would be. "If not, I'll just tell everyone what a fag you are; pouncing on me when I was walking home... How about it?"

I'd like to find someone to play Theo's crush from this point on; the arrangement made that whenever the 'bad boy' wants a sexual favour, he calls Theo up who will immediately come to him. Kinks in this could be limitless; Theo will be willing to an extent, but he doesn't see himself as a slut or a whore, so things could easily become NC, if you'd like.

I'm looking for something fast-paced, something hard and maybe more smut-based than what I normally go for, but I'd still love to chat about where the relationship would go... Please PM if interested!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -