Interest Check: Halloween Masquerade [UN][MUL][NC][VAN][BON]

Started by Clio, October 21, 2009, 02:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Masquerade for All Hallows' Eve

The Masquerade: OOC Thread

The Masquerade: Ballroom

The Masquerade: Gardens

The Masquerade: Profile Thread <-- Put your profile there, even if you've already posted it here...thanks!

We are having a masquerade for Halloween! Everyone get excited! It will start on Halloween, but can continue for as long as we want. We can have stories, or PWP. Orgies, or individual romantic pairs. It's up to you!

I definitely intend for this to be a fairly PWP party, with random hookups and orgies, but PLEASE be able to write with decent grammar. As this is a temporary thing, length isn't incredibly important, but a small paragraph (or more) for each post makes everyone happy. Thankies!

Setting and Information

Time Period: Modern
Will Start: Midnight, October 31st, 2009.
Will End: Whenever it does.
Theme: Halloween Masquerade, but can keep the general Masquerade theme to keep the holiday theme from getting old.
A French Chateau, owned by a wealthy and mysterious owner. (I would have set it in Venice, but I have bad memories from there...and the Opera Garnier in Paris is too predictable for those who know me...lol)

(will look up interior pictures soon)

Current Guest List

Women
(Total Count: 9)
Alison McGinn (Christa McGinn) - Bi - 22
Annika McGuire (Cassiopeia) - Straight(ish) - 21 - Costume (Train) - Mask - Hairstyle
Chisame Henderson (Angry Risa) - Lesbian - 19
Cynthia Jameson (Sinera) - Bi - 21 - Costume
Isla (LilyPetalLips) - Bi - 19
Katherine Halston (Kunoichi) - Bi - 28 - Costume & Mask
Marie Fields (Precious) - Straight - 24
Maya (Myobi) - Bi - 19 - Costume - Mask
Mikaela Watson (Dirge) - Straight(ish) - 21 - Costume & Mask

Men
(Total Count: 5)
Alexander Daniels (Dark Clown) - Straight - 25 - Costume & Mask
Conner Davis (Raveled) - Straight - 31
Duke Van Damme (Primarch) - Straight - 24 - Costume - Mask
Tenebrae (DigitLninja) - Straight - 23 - Costume - Mask
Tyler (Tyranister) - Straight - 21

Other Gender:
(Total Count: 0)
None Yet

Still Waiting on RSVP

BludMagnus
Chloe Milev
Hai'iro Karasu
Hart
NekoBoy89
Rachubka
Senshi

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Chloe Milev

Yeah, there was another one I joined that didn't really seem to take off, but I'd be willing to try it again.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Clio

Quote from: Chloe Milev on October 21, 2009, 02:16:27 PM
Yeah, there was another one I joined that didn't really seem to take off, but I'd be willing to try it again.

Cool! We could start it whenever we get around 5 people or more, and then it can continue as long as people are active.

senshi32

Hart

Sure, I'd like to join. Sounds good.

Quote from: senshi32 on October 21, 2009, 02:32:35 PM
hmmm, interesting, if it was modern

^ Agreed.. but then I don't mind if it's not...

Clio

Esoteric Myobi

I do love Masquerade Balls =) If this is still going on then I'd definitely join if you'd have me ^^

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Clio

Quote from: Myobi on October 27, 2009, 01:10:58 AM
I do love Masquerade Balls =) If this is still going on then I'd definitely join if you'd have me ^^

Of course! I still need more members if we're going to do this, but hopefully we'll get a few.

Mr Self Destruct

Clio

Esoteric Myobi

-Goes off to convince a few friends to join in as well- x3!

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Clio

Quote from: Myobi on October 27, 2009, 01:51:26 AM
-Goes off to convince a few friends to join in as well- x3!

I luffles you!

That is fo' chuu!

Wow...I really need to sleep before I continue speaking like that. Lol..

Esoteric Myobi

Amagawddd cookiee!!

-gobbles cookie down happily-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Clio

Hai'iro Karasu has shown interest! And there was much rejoicing!

Wow. I seriously use exclamation marks like crack at 3 in the morning...*shakes head*

Anyway, if you guys could possibly give me a brief rundown of the character you'll play, that would be great. No big profile, just enough to know if we can have something for everyone.

For example, I'll play my typical predictable character:

Name: Alison McGinn
Sexual Orientation: Straight, but open to females.
Anything else?: Likes to be a sub, but can be a switch.

Kunoichi

Huh.  My was right, this really does look interesting...

^^; I'm about to go to bed now, though, so I'll have a character by the time I get on tomorrow.

Clio

Quote from: Kunoichi on October 27, 2009, 02:25:40 AM
Huh.  My was right, this really does look interesting...

^^; I'm about to go to bed now, though, so I'll have a character by the time I get on tomorrow.

I think I've said 'yay' too much tonight, so I'll just say...woohoo!

The character 'profile' isn't that important. This is going to be rather casual, but I figure it might make it easier to at least get a basic idea of what kind of guests will there.

Tyranister

Mind if I join in Christa?  *shuffles feet and looks around*

Name: Tyler
Sexual Orientation: Too straight
Anything else?: Can't drink, interesting in meeting people, and admittedly interested in blowing ladies' minds.

(Tyler isn't real name, an alibi I like to use though =P Here's to hoping this kicks off tomorrow or later this week!)

Clio

Quote from: Tyranister on October 27, 2009, 03:43:16 AM
Mind if I join in Christa?  *shuffles feet and looks around*

Name: Tyler
Sexual Orientation: Too straight
Anything else?: Can't drink, interesting in meeting people, and admittedly interested in blowing ladies' minds.

(Tyler isn't real name, an alibi I like to use though =P Here's to hoping this kicks off tomorrow or later this week!)

I'm hoping to get it up by Halloween, which should give everyone time. Thanks for joining! *kisses*

Rhapsody

Looks pretty interesting.  I don't think I've ever participated in an RP like this one before.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Rachubka

Je suis interested! I will put up a sort bio later. Just... kinda tired right now. lo

LilyPetalLips

I'm in.

Name: Isla
Sexual orientation: Bi-curious.
Anything else?: Anthropology major in university (fascinated by observing people).  In to light BDSM.  Not a virgin.  Attempts to be more cultured/cool than she feels.

Raveled

Hm.  As a Masquerade Ball, is this going to be some highly formal affair, or is that just a name?  Is this some friends getting together for some fun on Halloween and it turns into something else?
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Esoteric Myobi

Name: Maya
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Anything else?: A curious person overall, she's always open to new things. Meeting others and making new acquaintances who will hopefully become friends in the future is the main goal of her joining the party. That as well as to just simply have fun this holiday =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Clio

Quote from: Sanity Unraveled on October 27, 2009, 10:29:42 AM
Hm.  As a Masquerade Ball, is this going to be some highly formal affair, or is that just a name?  Is this some friends getting together for some fun on Halloween and it turns into something else?

I don't mind a previous story if some of you want to cook one up, but fir the main storyline, I was planning for it to be a rather formal affair, with a bunch of strangers. You can make up some reason for your character to be invited. Does that make sense? I'll update the list and info tonight after class.

Primarch

Colour me interested!

Name: Duke Van Damme
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Anything else?: Duke is his name, as opposed to a title. Thinks he's the bee's knees because he's a successful little business tycoon.