Waiting for approval- want to join?

Started by gracedragon, January 14, 2013, 06:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gracedragon

Well hey there guys!
I'm waiting for questions and approval, and to pass the time I was wondering if anyone would like to join me in a roleplay?
I don't really mind about genre and plot, but I'm best at playing female characters (I can attempt males if you wish)
So if you're interested, just comment on this and we can come up with a plot

No people amount restriction

Ghostphoenix713

I'll start a role play with you. What did you have in mind?
Ons and Offs

Looking for role play thread

My A/A thread

"If you ever look at the sky, doubting the existence of other worlds, just know that somewhere a creature looks up at its sky, doubting you.” - Welcome to Night Vale

gracedragon

I was thinking of something to do with a village where all of the inhabitants younger than 19 and older than 35 have vanished, and the main characters are trying to work out what happened

Or one where creatures of magic arrive through someone of gateway and are immediately shunned by all humans (except a select few) and they're just trying to gain peoples trust and fit in

Unless you have something you'd like?

Ghostphoenix713

Those sound interesting. I do prefer the second as almost every character I use regularly is magical in some way or another. Any ideas on post length you'd like?
Ons and Offs

My A/A thread

"If you ever look at the sky, doubting the existence of other worlds, just know that somewhere a creature looks up at its sky, doubting you.” - Welcome to Night Vale

gracedragon

Okies

Usually my posts are 1-2 paragraphs in length, or  5-10 lines, due to posting from mobile

Is that okay with you?

Ghostphoenix713

That's perfect for me. I prefer posts about that length or longer. Since it's your idea, would you like to start in the Non-Adult Roleplays board?
Ons and Offs

My A/A thread

gracedragon

gracedragon

Ghostphoenix713

Ons and Offs

My A/A thread