What are you listening to right now? (Archive)

Started by despickable, December 11, 2011, 02:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skadii

Mordred

Heh.. one of their older ones.. but damn.. still dig that sound.
Jeez.. very few bands that can just have one loved hit after another. But.. yeah.. this is the Stones! :D

The Rolling Stones - Mother's Little Helper
*See Pillory*

Skadii

I know of another band...one who rock just as much as the Stones! Some might even argue more so...have you ever heard of them? *grins and cues the next song and begins to dance around the room to the beat*

led zeppelin dyer maker lyrics

EternalChameleon

Sirius XM 50's on 5 LIVE! From the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland Ohio with Mr. Music Norman Night... Don' hate. 

Currently: Roy Orbison - Only the Lonely

The Poni-Tails - Born Too Late

Gene Vincent - Lotta Lovin'

Mordred

Quote from: colerie1974 on August 05, 2012, 02:56:19 PM
I know of another band...one who rock just as much as the Stones! Some might even argue more so...have you ever heard of them? *grins and cues the next song and begins to dance around the room to the beat*
led zeppelin dyer maker lyrics

Hmm.. that name does ring a bell. I think I've heard of them. They probably have a few catchy little tunes I might know. ;) Here's another.. I think maybe not quite at Led.. *reads the name again*.. Zeppelin's level.. but maybe they are also familiar? :)

Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on August 05, 2012, 04:48:02 PM
Hmm.. that name does ring a bell. I think I've heard of them. They probably have a few catchy little tunes I might know. ;) Here's another.. I think maybe not quite at Led.. *reads the name again*.. Zeppelin's level.. but maybe they are also familiar? :)

Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion

I have heard of them! In fact, I used to sing this song to my babies when I was rocking them to sleep...*laughs*...I still do sing it to them actually!

Aerosmith - What It Takes (Lyrics)

Mordred

This isn't one of my favorites of theirs (glad you know them by the way :P).. but the video.. always thought it was a good one.

Aerosmith - Pink
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Yeah...that is a good video! This one is one of my favorites by them...for reasons I do not reveal in public! ;-)

Rag Doll Aerosmith lyrics on the screen

Mordred

Those types of reasons are by far the best. Heh and hearing those types whispered against the ear in the dark.. is the best way to learn of such reasons, I do believe.

Gotta go towards my favorite artist of all time, now.. Mr Bowie.

David Bowie - Life On Mars
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Mordred

Oh hell yeah.. love that album. The first one of his I had.. back when MTV was good. Here's another favorite.. plus the film that for many years was also my favorite.

David Bowie - A Space Oddity
*See Pillory*

Skadii

*grins* My favorite song...would have to be this little number by a guy you might have heard of before.

Ozzy Osbourne/Randy Rhoads-Mr. Crowley (Live Montreal)

Mordred

Hmm.. yes he.. definitely seems familiar. Mr Crowley you mean.. yes? :)
I remember thinking this was the ultimate song for Halloween.. along with Monster Mash (which.. was my favorite song as a little squirt.. being a warped little thing from a young age)..

Suddenly this song is pulsating in my head..
Troggs - Wild Thing
*See Pillory*

Rel Mayer

Metric - Dreams So Real

I've been listening to the new Metric album and I love it. Which is awesome, because their albums are either hit or miss for me. Definitely happy that this album was a hit! It's amazing.

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on August 05, 2012, 07:13:47 PM
Hmm.. yes he.. definitely seems familiar. Mr Crowley you mean.. yes? :)
I remember thinking this was the ultimate song for Halloween.. along with Monster Mash (which.. was my favorite song as a little squirt.. being a warped little thing from a young age)..

Suddenly this song is pulsating in my head..
Troggs - Wild Thing

Hmm...wonder what made you think of that song? *grins* I like some of the newer bands too! Like Crossfade...this song could have been written for me! Sad...but very true! I tend to alienate myself from people when I should just tell them how I really feel...oh, well, it's just how I am!

Cold by Crossfade (Lyrics)

Rel Mayer

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Saidi

A friend made me aware of Die Antwoord and now I can't stop listening to this song... is so full of all sorts of awesome. LOL  The rapped part is the best.  hehehehe

'I FINK U FREEKY' by DIE ANTWOORD (Official)
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?