pen's plots [mxm] *Seeking Dark Storytellers!*

Started by imaginationpen, April 25, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imaginationpen

hi, i'm pen
my posts: 600 - 1200+ words avg. ⭐ tense: past tense, 3rd person ⭐ post rate: slow returnwhere: forums only

about me
• MxM pairings only
• all writers welcome
• give me drama, angst
• let's world build with B, C, D characters
• sub x dom x switch based on story / muse

current muse
🎵 i talk a big game that i’m scared of losing 🎵

*** DISCLAIMER, a majority of my plot ideas have Non-Con or Extreme elements. some may contain elements of romance or light bdsm. the below are loose outlines.***

plots
only open for **starred plots or similar

Chronic - Patient x Patient/Doctor
There's a couple different ways I see this story panning out:
1. Patient x Patient - When two chronically ill (or even terminally ill) patients meet one another in the medical ward they frequent, an unexpected friendship buds as they coach one another through their treatments, while figuring out how to capitalize on quality of life.
2. Patient x Doctor - This patient has been sick for a long time. The doctor could be new or established. Feelings develop. Is a cure possible? And if not, what will the Doctor do to ensure they can spend the longest time possible together.
Although the themes are dark, I don't feel there being a lot of BDSM/NC in this story, though I suppose anything is possible!
I'm only interested in playing the patient in this scenario, which doesn't exactly mean sub. I am also less interested in this being a patient at a drug rehabilitation center ... but, if that sparks your fancy, reach out and maybe we can spin up something similar.

Kill Your Darlings - Violent Love Triangle Among Poets
At Columbia University in 1944, poet Allen Ginsberg meets Lucien Carr, who has passionate views on art and life. But with Carr comes David Kammerer, an obsessive older man whose infatuation with Carr leads to tragedy. Deeper synopsis here!

This Is Your Song - Singer x Musician
I'm interested in playing a singer/songwriter. I've been really intrigued at the idea of using this platform to 'write original songs', so we might use existing songs as the vibe of what their music would sound like, but all the lyrics would be original. It might be fun to play with two band mates that write together. Still cloudy on what the through line/problem would be but I just like that idea. Maybe they used to be in a band together back in high school, both have successful music careers separately now but are coming together to try and make it as a duo? I'm open to either D/S or switch pairings, tho I'd prefer to play the singer.

Lightyears From You - Space Pilot x Neko or Space Pilot
Characters X and Y are best friends and young pilots in the space academy. One day, the academy is attacked by a space pirate, who kidnaps Character X, taking him as his personal pet. The story will follow the relationship of Character X and the pirate. Eventually, Character X and Y are reunited and X is saved by his best friend and secret lover. Imagine the story to begin with lots of Non-con, could evolve into more romance with the pirate and/or especially upon rescue by Character Y.

Sense are Tingling - Superhero vs Any
Absolute Spidey Fan here, looking for a fun, dark MxM spin on this character and the world! I would definitely love to play around with the darker/sinister side of this universe. Which could include: NC elements, detailed descriptions of wounds, emotional pain from losing loved ones (RIP Uncle Ben), symptoms of their different afflictions, various other crime and turmoil ... all things like these are something I want to explore. Detailed breakdown here!

*** DISCLAIMER, the names of plot ideas and ideas within plots are subject to change. ***

taken
Lost To Blackwater - Cowboy x Vampire
Not modern, 1800-1900s era. A forbidden love keeps two men apart. The son of the blacksmith has loved the rancher since he was a boy. When his wife suddenly dies, the blacksmith believes now is his chance to pursue the love he knew would be reciprocated if only the rancher were free to do so. However, after a kiss leads to brawl, the blacksmith's son flees the town, only to show back up at the rancher's barn a changed man. I'm only interested in playing the blacksmith's son/vampire. Heavy BDSM, Blood Play, Really dark themes/horror vibes

The Agreement - Wealthy Man x His Ward
A wealthy man contracts someone down on their luck (homeless, or barely there), with an agreement that in exchange for being their arm candy in public, they can live with him and have shelter/food/etc. The agreement being, again, that they only need to "Act" like their partner in public, but eventually the wealthy man (which I envision as a famous author) wants more, wants the relationship to be real and it takes a NC turn.

His Perfect Creation - Scientist x Experiment?
A scientist has been working on an experiment for years. He is trying to make the perfect weapon for the military – soldiers that mimic the powers of vampires. When he mixes leach DNA with the body of a wrongly imprisoned inmate, and his experiment is successful, will he be able to give his experiment over so easily?
This story will follow the bond between a scientist and his experiment. Obviously, this is a sci-fi type of story, and will involve a lot of description, action, and romance. While the scientist is mad, it will be fun to see the tension between the two as the experiment comes to rely on the scientist as much as the scientist relies on the experiment.
This story is subject to change. I'd like the main idea of the story to stay, but we can fiddle around with exactly what kind of experiment that the scientist is working on. Maybe it's making the 'perfect pet', where in he could make a Neko, or the perfect guard dog, where he could make a wolf like person? I'm open to suggestions.

Serve and Protect - Police Officer x Recovered Kidnap Victim
Character X (real character name to be made/inserted later) is a victim of kidnap. He was taken at a young age, and has recently been recovered at an estranged relative’s home. Brought back to the police station, X is informed that his parents have died and he is now a ward of the state. A police officer that has been assigned to his case feels sorry for X, and decides to allow the boy to live with him.
This story can take two different turns:
1) The story would follow their relationship as the officer teaches X what it means to really be loved and taken care of, instead of used. This would not be Non-Con, and would have lots of romance.
2) The story would follow their relationship as the officer uses X as his own personal sex toy. This would be Non-Con, with maybe some romance. Mostly the story would be dark and twisted, seeing as the police officer control X’s mind by telling him that unless X does as he is told, the officer will allow X to go into an orphanage.

retired
Stockholm Syndrome - Adult x Young Adult
Kidnapped in the dead of the night, a boy is thrust into a taboo world of sex and violence. His captor keeps him confined to a ‘room’, marking him as his own, and takes him to ‘show cases’. The boy is of course repulsed, and scared. He is defiant of his captor and receives many punishments.
Eventually, the story will develop the boy’s love for his captor, so even when they are out in a public place and the boy sees a member of his family, he does not try to escape but instead latches harder onto his ‘lover’.
For this story, I will need a very manipulative dominant that can easily and smoothly flex between being kind and being evil within the same character. This will be a very long term story.
I have many ideas to carry the plot along – if interested in the story or in hearing the ideas, PM me.

Lab Rat, His Test Subject – Adult x Young Adult
Where exactly do the world's most effective aphrodisiacs come from? 
This story revolves around the dominant character using the submissive as a test subject for different aphrodisiacs which he has created. This story has room for many different plot twists and kinks. For example, one of the pills which the submissive is forced to take may make him extra sensitive or make him cum excessively. This will be an extreme storyline, with the use of a lot of imagination.

Secrets In The Straw - Cowboy x Cowboy
Out on the range, a boy's dog gets into the herd on another rancher's property. Now the boy has to repay the rancher for his broken fence. Not only does the rancher give the fatherless boy guidance, but also teaches him a thing or two about being a man and falling in love.
This story will have a western setting. It can be modern-western, or late-western. This story can be Non-Con or otherwise - a long term story between a younger and older man, hiding their love from a town that just wouldn't understand.

Set 'Em Straight - Cowboy x City Boy
A young boy is sent to a ranch to "straighten out" ... a kid that is from the city, wild, sexually active, into drugs and alcohol, but is the heir of a large company. In order to rein him in, his father sends him to the ranch for a summer of hard work. The ranch owner cannot help but find the boy alluring and, closeted or otherwise, wants to tame the kid just like he would a wild mustang. Can he? Can they find love in each other before the summer is out?
This story will have a western setting in a modern time period. This story can be Non-Con or otherwise - a long term story between a younger and older man, hiding their love from a town that just wouldn't understand.

The Finder Points The Way - Space Pirate x Neko
Finders are a rare kind of people that have the ability to track anything they desire. Character X has decided to put his finding abilities to the test as a novice bounty hunter. He bites off more than he can chew, chasing down one of the most wanted pirates in the galaxy. During their encounter, the pirate realizes the bounty hunter is a Finder and captures him in order to use his powers to track down valuables in the galaxy.
plots + current + o/o

imaginationpen

o/o
o/o
*** work in progress 02-24-23 ***

fave
• story over smut
• breath play
• medical

|

yes
• blood play
• bondage
• exhibitionism
• pleasure x pain
• non-con / dub-con
• voyeurism

|

maybe

|

no

*** generally there isn't a lot i'm not interested in exploring so long as it has a place in the scope of the story/world we are building. ***
plots + current + o/o

imaginationpen

current
*** updated 02-18-24 ***

Active Stories:
The Revolution with Nessy
A!8 with Sergeant
False Eyes; Don't Blink with Sergeant

Buffering
*** patiently awaiting replies ***
Of Blood and Bone with blue envy
Fantasma del Futuro with Sayd