Real World Miami: L Word Edition (F/F game) ***2 spots open***

Started by Kokaine, March 26, 2013, 06:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

"This is the true story... of seven strangers... picked to live in a house... work together and have their lives taped... to find out what happens... when people stop being polite... and start getting real... The Real World."

Alright, so you've seen the show (or something similar). I am looking for no more than 7 girls (max 8 including myself) to live in a house in Miami. I am going to do my best to keep things similar to the format of the original show, so that means there will be plenty of freedom for side plots and drama and sex and all that good stuff that makes reality tv (and RP I think) so addicting. There will be times when the girls have tasks to complete and they will have a job but hopefully the outright GM presence will be minimal.

I am open to suggestions for location change if someone feels there may be a place better suited.

Some things to keep in mind if you think you may be interested:

1. I am looking for this to have F/F elements, if this is not something you're into or comfortable with then this is not the game for you.
  • That said, characters may be of any sexuality just keep in mind the lone straight girl in the house may be corrupted.
    2. Characters must be between the ages of 17-25. If they are under 18 they will get left behind when the group goes out. If they are under 21 they cannot drink outside the house. This is the real world they are interacting with so things will be played accordingly.

3. The girls will have a mandatory job and there will be one or two trips or group activities. There will also be weekly confessionals.

4. The house has a single computer for shared usage, no television, and one phone.

5. There are cameras everywhere but the bathroom. However, no character need ever reference them unless deliberately trying to avoid them for some reason (which is nearly impossible :P).

6. Girls can be kicked out of the house for serious offenses. You hit someone or commit a serious crime, you're out. Also, if you are fired from the group's job you're out. So be careful what sort of character you choose play.

If you're interested or have questions, please post here.

Character Sheet Template

[b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Date of Birth (age):[/b]
    [b]Hometown:[/b]
    [b]Current Occupation:[/b]

[b]Hair:[/b]
    [b]Eyes:[/b]
    [b]Height:[/b]
    [b]Weight:[/b]
    [b]Distinguishing marks:[/b]
    [b]Appearance:[/b] (include a picture and say a little something about how your character usually looks)

[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
    [b]Ons:[/b]
    [b]Offs:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
    [b]Hobbies/Interests:[/b]

[b]Brief Background:[/b]

[b]Why should you be picked for the Real World:[/b]
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Ray Banner

Will you be accepting thoughtful, well-written, creative and talented albeit believable characters from members of the opposite sex? I’ve been hoping to join a group game, mayhap I would like to sink my teeth in this particular one, metaphorically speaking of course.
Ons & Offs - Ideas - A/A

"When" said the moon to the stars in the sky; "Soon" said the wind that followed him home. "Who" said the cloud that started to cry; "Me" said the rider as dry as a bone. "How" said the sun that melted the ground; "Why" said the river that refused to run. "Where" said the thunder without a sound; "Here" said the rider and took up his gun.

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Kokaine

Quote from: Ray Banner on March 26, 2013, 07:33:51 PM
Will you be accepting thoughtful, well-written, creative and talented albeit believable characters from members of the opposite sex? I’ve been hoping to join a group game, mayhap I would like to sink my teeth in this particular one, metaphorically speaking of course.

Of course. Player gender does not matter to me so long as the character is well-written :)

Quote from: Silver on March 26, 2013, 07:54:09 PM
I'm quite intrigued..

*attempts to draw you in further* You know you wanna give it a go... ;)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Ray Banner

Quote from: Kokaine on March 26, 2013, 08:26:42 PM
Of course. Player gender does not matter to me so long as the character is well-written :)

Thank you, oh kind temptress. With that out of the way will you be posting a character sheet/template sometime soon? Or is this to primarily gauge interest levels at the moment?
Ons & Offs - Ideas - A/A

"When" said the moon to the stars in the sky; "Soon" said the wind that followed him home. "Who" said the cloud that started to cry; "Me" said the rider as dry as a bone. "How" said the sun that melted the ground; "Why" said the river that refused to run. "Where" said the thunder without a sound; "Here" said the rider and took up his gun.

Silver

Quote from: Kokaine on March 26, 2013, 08:26:42 PM
*attempts to draw you in further* You know you wanna give it a go... ;)

Gosh.. This would be the last group that I would be joining as I am trying to get a write up for my very own game off of the ground myself.

Darn you! *shakes fist* (Lux will so pay for this..)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Kokaine

Quote from: Ray Banner on March 26, 2013, 08:35:37 PM
Thank you, oh kind temptress. With that out of the way will you be posting a character sheet/template sometime soon? Or is this to primarily gauge interest levels at the moment?

I've got a few posts to get through first but I will likely go ahead and put up the CS sometime tonight.

Quote from: Silver on March 26, 2013, 08:37:45 PM
Gosh.. This would be the last group that I would be joining as I am trying to get a write up for my very own game off of the ground myself.

Darn you! *shakes fist* (Lux will so pay for this..)

;D

Ultimately its up to you darlin' but I would love to have you ::)

(And you just remember Lux can give just as good as she gets ;) )

My O/Os

Silver

Quote from: Kokaine on March 26, 2013, 08:52:54 PM
;D

Ultimately its up to you darlin' but I would love to have you ::)

(And you just remember Lux can give just as good as she gets ;) )

Let me take a look at the sheet when you get it up, but for the time being I am so in. I can have the straight one who gets corrupted.... *rubs hands together*

MasterOfMyFate

In all honesty, I have never played as a female character and am probably willing to give it a go in this.
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Kokaine

Alright, the Character sheet template is up on the first post.

Those interested, feel free to post a character at your convenience.

Mine is below if you need an example - still a work in progress...

Name: Karter Elizabeth Dean
Date of Birth (age): July 31st, 1991 (21 years old)
Hometown: Long Beach, Ca
Current Occupation: Tattoo artist and DJ

Hair: Naturally honey blonde but she dyes it frequently
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'8”
Weight: 128 lbs
Distinguishing marks: too many tattoos to name, a tiny nose stud, 6 holes in each ear
Appearance: Karter's style is ever changing. One day she might feel a bit punkish, the next a bit preppy, to her its all just clothes and she just likes to be comfortable in whatever she's in. She cleans up quite nicely though.

Sexual Orientation: Identifies as Lesbian
Ons: See player O/Os or ask
Offs: Toilet play, kids, fisting any orifice

Personality: Karter is very prone to bouts of randomness. She'll try anything once and is always down to have fun. She does tend to be easily distracted at times, finding it difficult to focus on any one task for very long outside of her art or music (or sex). She's fairly friendly and easy to get along with, and is very energetic. She highly values honesty but tends to swallow her more negative emotions to hide them from others. The more she cares about something, the more likely she is to feign disinterest or pretend not to care. She hates disappointing or hurting people but she's learned never to let others see your weak spots.

Hobbies/Interests: Drawing, music, card games, dancing/clubbing, playing video games, playing her guitar, skateboarding, surfing, being active in general, cooking

Brief Background: Karter was born and raised in Long Beach, California. Her mother died from cancer when she was 3 so it was just her and her dad growing up. As an energetic kid, Karter was into everything and it seemed the only thing she would ever sit still for were music and drawing. She got into her share of trouble and rebelled a bit but mostly her life was pretty ordinary.

When Karter was 15 she told her dad she wanted to date girls. His response was to shrug and simply say, “whatever makes ya happy kiddo,” and that was that. She ran into her share of bozos who gave her grief over her sexuality but the fact that her dad accepted her so easily was enough to instill an unshakable confidence in her so that she's never felt the need to hide who she is.

In high school Karter ran track but it was her art portfolio that got her into college. She attended a large university and ultimately graduated with a BA only to return home to Long Beach to be near her dad and the beach. She currently works as a tattoo artist in a local shop.

Why should you be picked for the Real World:

My O/Os

Ray Banner

Name: Shana Jamieson
Date of Birth (age): (03/20/1990) 23
Hometown: Roseville, CA
Current Occupation: Shana is a reporter for a small news station in her hometown of Roseville.

Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 130 lbs
Distinguishing marks: A birth spot on the inside of her thigh. Tattoo of a beetle on her ankle.

Appearance: She wears semi-professional pant suits for her job but her everyday style revolves around  long tank tops and wearing her hair loose.

Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious
Ons: As per player’s list
Offs: Minors. Excessive body fluids. Snuff.

Personality: Shana is an extremely bubbly soul and has a happy go lucky outlook in life. She enjoys being carefree and tends to promote such behavior in individuals around her. Her easy-going persona had made her a local celebrity with her news station and young & old alike look forward to her reports all day long in her local city of Roseville. Whilst intelligent Shana struggles to keep up with complicated conversations and dynamics in general as she finds the more complex factors of life to be as aloof to her as she is to them, and has a tendency of breaking down when things get too tough. She is very susceptible to charms and the ‘high rise’ element of big cities where she dreams of being a reporter and a folk singer someday.

Hobbies/Interests: Guitars, poetry, songwriting, dancing, singing and cooking.

Brief Background: Shana was born into a Catholic family with a very conservative father and a mother. They have done their best to ‘raise’ her right as they like to put it, however being a curious kid much has been for naught as what the Bible stated and what Shana desired always seemed to be at odds’ end, given her family strict application of the good word.

She was the constant go-to funny gal in her high school, appreciated by both teachers and many other students. Shana was a gifted musician and a poet during those years but it was something she didn’t feel confident sharing with other at that time. She worked under the pseudonym “Jane’s Calamity” for two years during college before she was discovered as a local talent and was given the chance to work with a few producers. Of course Shana dropped out soon after wishing to become a successful songwriter until she can convince enough people of her talent to be given a shot at being an actual singer, but soon found herself unable to get that big break she was looking.

During this time she was under the tutelage of a local legend Harry Dewitt who ran his very own news station. He gave Shanna a chance at pursuing a career in news reporting to earn a steady income as she waited on her songs to get the exposure they need.

Why should you be picked for the Real World: Shana has a fan following; she is the ‘good girl’ local parents aspire their daughters to be and is considered an up & coming regional star. She is funny and can put on a show given her personality which the producers will definitely consider.

She is cute and has a cheeky streak that not only provides the Yin to her Yang, but can sell where it matters most. Whilst Shana may not have the type of sex appeal usually found in many other women her age in similar situations, it is more than made up through her constant goofs and blonde moments which serve a niche of their own.
Ons & Offs - Ideas - A/A

Silver

Name: Annabelle 'Belle' 'Nabelle' Hampton
Date of Birth (age):March 24, 1990 (22 years old)
Hometown: St. Louis, Mo
Current Occupation: College Graduate (BA Business)

Hair: Dark Red (A natural red head of a lighter scale)
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5' 8
Weight: 134 pounds
Distinguishing marks:
Appearance: Belle's style is one of her own, one day a person might call her preppy while the very next they call her punkish. She doesn't fit into just one mold, she likes trying many different styles out to try and make them a part of her own.

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Ons: As Per the Player
Offs: As per the Player

Personality: Annabelle tries to respect others and by doing such she might come off as being aloof and stand offish when that really isn't the case at all. Due to what people assume at times, she often might try to hang off to the side a bit more than someone else. Once a person gets to truly know Annabelle they would find a very caring soul who would fight for those she considered friends while killing for those considered more like family. She tries to never judge a person based upon looks alone, knowing that there was a deeper side to everyone hidden from public view.

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Photography, Writing, Baking, Knitting, Drinking, Smoking, Clubbing.

Brief Background: Annabelle was born in and raised in St. Louis Missouri. As an only child most of her childhood had been a happy one until her parents had decided to get a divorce when she was eight years old. The destruction of her parent's marriage left a lasting effect on the young woman, telling why she was often so distrustful and fearful of relationships. Near the end of high school her parents ending up getting back together and remarrying, confusing Annabelle and leading to her getting into a bit of trouble her senior year.

To Springfield she moved for college. During those four years Annabelle put herself back together and tried her very best to distance herself from her parents, having found the escape of photography and writing as a true comfort.

Having just graduated from college, she was more than ready to experience life and live just a little bit before having to go back to her own 'real world'

Why should you be picked for the Real World: Annabelle is ready to get out there and share her point of view with the world. To try and show that no one should be judged based on their appearance or sexuality for at the end of the day, everyone was just human. If she could she the world that as a whole then perhaps she wouldn't be the only one who would learn from this experience but America as a whole as well too.

Kokaine

Both characters look good to me. Welcome to the house :)

Now to see if we can lure in at least 3 more!

My O/Os

ElvenKitten

Name: Alexandra Walker

Date of Birth (age): 20 March 1992. 21

Hometown: Seattle WA

Current Occupation: Computer Programmer

Hair: Dark Brown

Height: 5’3

Weight: 100lbs

Distinguishing marks: Freckles

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Appearance: Usually wears short skirts and dresses in bright colours and wears glasses or contact lenses

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Ons: Redheads, foreplay and handcuffs

Offs: Minors, fisting, tollet play, snuff.

Personality: Alex is a generally shy person and often talks too quietly around people she doesn't know, this however changes when alcohol is involved. Once she gets comfortable it’s usually hard to shut her up. She is very geeky and having to share a computer may be hard at first.

Hobbies/Interests: Video games, sci fi and fantasy books, clubbing and Drinking

Brief Background: Alex was born in England but moved to Seattle when her parents divorced. She was a little bit awkward growing up and fell in with the geeky crowd having a talent for working with computers. She had always known she was bisexual and when she told her parents they being very open minded accepted it openly She is currently taking a year off from her studies in college 

Why should you be picked for the Real World: Alex wants to hopefully fill the often neglected "geek girl slot" and hopefully make some friends and have a lot of fun along the way

Kokaine

Looks good ElvenKitten. Just add a bit about why your character would be good for the Real World and she's all set. :)

*just realizes she didn't add that to hers and makes note to fix it*

My O/Os

eiselmann

Name: Zoe Hamilton
Date of Birth (age): 10th of June 1990 22years old
Hometown: Austin Texas
Current Occupation: Promo Girl

Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5ft9
Weight: 128 pounds
Distinguishing marks: has a small tattoo in the small of her back ...two doves with a heart below , inside the heart PH ZH

Appearance: (include a picture and say a little something about how your character usually looks)
On the paternal side her fathers parents are English, her mothers family trace themselves back to Spanish settlers who came to California 240 years ago.

Sexual Orientation: Bi sexual (engaged to be married to her long term boyfriend)
Ons: Threesomes (will only do fmf with her fiancée otherwise fff) loves oral , creativity.
Offs: bondage pain anything better suited to a toilet game players

Personality: Very easy going, neither a leader or a follower thou she's more likely to go with the flow
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming partying and at the moment planning her upcoming wedding.

Brief Background:
Zoe was raised by a single father who loved her and provided well for her as a child, however he was mostly clueless about raising a daughter , Zoe had few friends growing up but one of them (her closest friend) was her near neighbour Peter Hatton. She and Peter were inseparable and both shared a love of maths and science when they hit High School it took a short time for them to be cruelly called 'The Dork Twins' a nickname that stuck right up until they were seniors.

Zoe fell in love with Peter when they were 14 (she is one week older than him) but it took until they were 16 for Peter to figure it out. Zoe was a late bloomer but her body rapidly developed after she turned 17 , thou no one noticed (except Peter) because her clothing greatly masked her body. During summer vacation leading up to senior year she went to LA for a few weeks to stay with an aunt, when she came back to Austin just before the start of the school year she dressed and looked like the uber-babe that she was. All the boys were after her now but she remained utterly loyal to Peter. A month before prom they made love for the first time.

Once at college (UCLA) Zoe found out her roomie was bisexual and after a few weeks had her first sexual encounter with a female, it was incredible and life changing, over the course of the first semester Zoe had lost count of the number of female lovers she had had. However week before she was due to return home for the holidays she found out that word of her preference for females had reached home and everyone now knew. She rang her father who was incredible , very supportive and simply told her that he loved her unconditionally. She returned home strengthen by her fathers love and held her head high....then Peter arrived home for vacation...he'd heard about Zoe having sex with females and so Zoe , in tears, went to his home not only was she attracted to females but she'd cheated on her boyfriend...she feared the worse

She needn't have, Peter like her father loved her unconditionally , he asked her to marry him a week later and she said yes as long as she could continue to have female lovers. Zoe eventually graduated from UCLA with a Maths degree however jobs were difficult to come by and so she applied for a modelling job that a friend from college had told her about...it was promo work, long hours lots of travel and good money at the top end.

She's still engaged to Peter and they are due to be married on the 7th of December , she is not looking for any long term relationship with a woman , however if she was to met that special female somebody, they absolutely would have to accept Peter and her marriage to him...if she was made to choose between lovers Peter would win everytime. 

She's working on her masters degree in between jobs (Peter by the way works as a game designer ..hes a total nerd and Zoe wouldn't change him for the world)

Why should you be picked for the Real World: She wants to show the world that women can be pretty and smart and maybe teach a few people that a little kindness can bring great rewards.
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

MasterOfMyFate

Can I post my character sheet here?
Master ON/OFF

Kokaine

My O/Os

MasterOfMyFate

Name: Sarah Burtcher
Date of Birth (age): 11/12/90 (22 years old)
Hometown: Mankato, MN
Current Occupation: Unemployed

Hair: Black
Height: 5'2
Weight: 110
Distinguishing marks: none
Appearance:

Sexual Orientation: lesbian
Ons: Biting, scratching, hair pulling, 69, tribing, spanking (doesn't matter who receives), role playing (loves using her naughty nurse outfit), fisting, strap-ons.
Offs: Waterworks, scat, gore

Personality: Very bubbly, Sarah is always ready to have fun. Whether it is go drinking or pleasing a woman, Sarah is always willing to give it her all. She is polite and patient, but seductive only when it comes to women.
Hobbies/Interests: Role playing as a sexy nurse, Archery, Yoga, and video games (secretly)

Brief Background: Sarah grew up in Mankato, MN as a city girl naturally. She always played with girls more then men. When she came home one day, at the age of 15, with a girl 5 years older and proclaimed her as her girlfriend, she became a black sheep amongst her family. She left home to live with her girlfriend only for an accident to happen. This accident caused her girlfriend to lose her life.

Sarah spent years in isolation with the money left over from her dead girlfriend. She barely ate anything for those years, which caused her to get a bit malnourished. Three years ago, she decided to finally go out in public. Fixing her diet, practicing Archery, and wearing the sexy nurse outfit she got from her girlfriend on lonely nights, Sarah managed to garner some hobbies to keep herself entertained. Video games became a big hobby for her as well. She once thought of going straight for a bit until she went online and heard all the inappropriate and uncalled for things from the male populous.

Why should you be picked for the Real World: Because I happen to know how to party, where to find a party, and am willing to keep this show on the road while making friends with all the women who will be on this show.
Master ON/OFF

Kokaine

Still looking for one to two more girls to get this started >.>

I can NPC one if I have to but I'd rather not.

My O/Os

Silver

Kokaine

*sigh* hate to say it but it doesn't look like this is going anywhere :/

My O/Os

Silver

Quote from: Kokaine on April 14, 2013, 11:19:37 AM
*sigh* hate to say it but it doesn't look like this is going anywhere :/

*sighs a frowns*

Such a shame, I was quite looking forward to it..

Tamhansen

hmm. Considering the other game I wanted my girl in was kinda filled up, I'd be able to get my girl in here, if you're still running it. Provided you'll allow a male writer of course.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Antisoul