Looking for SciFi, Historical, and Modern RPs [M for F]

Started by SunflowerSamurai, April 21, 2015, 04:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunflowerSamurai

Hey there everyone! This is my first request thread, which I will update periodically with new ideas, cravings, and specific plots I'd like to try out. I'll divide this up into specific stories and general cravings. For the general requests, I'm happy to hammer out a plot and roles before we get stared. Thanks everyone!

Stories

It's sometime in the late 2200's and humanity has fully colonized our solar system. Through a series of terraforming marvels, we've managed to make every planet inhabitable: atmospheric replacement on Mars and Pluto, floating cities in the gaseous clouds of Jupiter and Saturn, vast cities in the craters of moons. The inhabitants of the Sol system number in the trillions. In the shining steel and concrete city of New Turris, (colloquially known as "City of Thorns"] where life is fast and technology can grant you your heart's desires, a murder has just been committed. The victim: my character's sister, Althea. I, young prizefighter by the name of Ishai "The Lion" Golan, intent on finding the killer hire a Private Detective (you) to help track him, her, or even....it, down. What they eventually unravel could put the lives of everyone in the Outer Planets at risk. A tale of intrigue, violence, and romance.

An ear-piercing cry for help snaps you awake. It repeats again, this time with a sharp banging noise on the wooden porch of the house. You rush outside and immediately the scent of that spring's cherry blossoms mixes with the coppery overtones of blood. My character Kitao, a young man from the nearby village is lying on the ground, a gaping wound across his chest, begging to be killed. Your mother, a skilled healer takes me in and begins the process of sealing my wound even as I pass out from the pain. Over the following months and years, your family takes me in, and your father, a skilled swordsman, begins training me to defend myself. Even though your family may have healed my physical wounds and toughened my body, only you, a strong and independent daughter, an artist, can help me heal my psychological ones. I anticipate this story being a romance mixed with intermittent action.

Cravings
Science Fiction
Mystery
Japanese Historical
Modern/Contemporary every-day life
Short-term Smut
Romance with any of the above