So two black guys walk into a bar

Started by Inkidu, August 22, 2008, 10:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

Red Bull tastes like carbonated cough syrup to me, but that's hilarious!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Inkidu on September 12, 2008, 12:54:04 PM
Red Bull tastes like carbonated cough syrup to me, but that's hilarious!

. . .*eyes get big*  I like red bull but the stuff that takes the cake. . .LOST!!!!  *misses the unhealthy stuff that's gonna send her to hell faster* 
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Apple of Eris

I hate red bull commercials. Everytime i hear 'red bull gives you wings' all I can think about are maxipads made by redbull.
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Inkidu

Quote from: Apple of Eris on September 12, 2008, 04:50:31 PM
I hate red bull commercials. Everytime i hear 'red bull gives you wings' all I can think about are maxipads made by redbull.
Well if they made tampons that would be an interesting way to get the caffeine into your system.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Bliss

Quote from: Inkidu on September 12, 2008, 06:12:53 PM
Well if they made tampons that would be an interesting way to get the caffeine into your system.

How bizarre. And inexplicably clever. A caffeine suppository in my junk... *ponder*
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

Quote from: Bliss on September 12, 2008, 07:35:30 PM
How bizarre. And inexplicably clever. A caffeine suppository in my junk... *ponder*
Um, Bliss. Suppositories go in the other hole, and no you don't eat them...  :P :-X ;D

Bliss

I was trying to make a general kinship between the two objects, since the sort of thing you suggested would be releasing caffeine into the body like a suppository does for drugs.

And to try to rerail this a little - do you think they'd sell them in a bar, in a pack along with some vodka? XD
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Revolverman

Well, if you drink with your... ahem backside, you get drunk MUCH faster

Inkidu

How does that work? Sure I mean... Oh never mind alcohol enema... XP

Revolverman

Quote from: Inkidu on September 12, 2008, 09:54:16 PM
How does that work? Sure I mean... Oh never mind alcohol enema... XP

the large intestines absorb alcohol directly into the blood, unlike the small intestines.

Oniya

Quote from: Revolverman on September 12, 2008, 09:55:43 PM

the large intestines absorb alcohol directly into the blood, unlike the small intestines.

Terribly easy to get alcohol poisoning that way - plus it eliminates the ability to taste the drink.   ;)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Revolverman

Quote from: Oniya on September 12, 2008, 09:59:17 PM
Terribly easy to get alcohol poisoning that way - plus it eliminates the ability to taste the drink.   ;)

VERY easy. don't try it

and thats true too, but i HATE the taste of alcohol anyway.

Inkidu

Quote from: Revolverman on September 12, 2008, 09:55:43 PM

Yes I know how suppositories work but I wondered how it would stay up there although if you soaped the guys beer he'd get the trots really fast.