World of Darkness/Hotline Miami (Extreme interest check!)

Started by Angie, August 12, 2015, 07:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

You linked the editable version. Link the public version.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

ravinwulf

Is there a difference? Sorry, not that experienced with google doc.

Angie

Yeah, on the doc itself, go to File then "publish to the web" and hit the publish button. It'll give you a link, post that.

Rook Seidhr

Allow me to present Király Jós, Acanthus mage (stats already approved by Angie)

Sketchy background so far (for people to weave their backstories with mine):

• born 1960, Philadelphia old money, prep school, summers in Europe, etc.
  • went to Columbia, graduated in six years due to repeatedly changing majors
  • having graduated with a degree in Cultural Geography, decided to spend a few years touring the world, with an emphasis on archaeological and reputed occult sites
  • Awakened at Machu Picchu in 1986
  • on return home, was contacted by an old family friend who turned out to be a pawn of the Seers of the Throne, who threatened him with unspecified but dire consequences if he didn't "fall in line"
  • also contacted by an old professor who turned out to be a contact for the Silver Ladder, who made him a much more friendly offer; he accepted
  • as yet no idea why he moved to Miami

EDIT: most of the above has been changed and Angie's OK'd the changed version; PM or IM me if you need deets

Angie

Angie

Alright, some important information concerning interactions between the various groups:

Supernaturals are immune to Lunacy, a Mage or Changeling is possessed of all their faculties while a Werewolf is shifted around them. Really, after the stuff some supernaturals have seen, 8-foot Wolfman is just Tuesday.

Supernaturals do not invoke Disbelief or Paradox for Mages. Again, it's Tuesday.

Supernaturals can NOT see beyond the Masque a Changeling presents without some kind of supernatural vision aid-such as any Mage Sight spell or something that allows Werewolves to see things of that nature. Sadly, there aren't many, but then again, telling the Werewolf "dude, I'm like, a Dragon" doesn't risk anything aside from an odd bit of laughter.

Rook Seidhr

Revised and partly fleshed-out background added to the character sheet (URL not changed from above).

RubySlippers

How about an unaligned Vampire not a nut more one not with a Covenant and therefore loyal to the Prince only kind of, but pragmatic she's used to working with odd allies when needed. I'm thinking a Gangrel whose Sire was Unaligned. So through them might have met some of you as his apprentice. He won't be around by the way just was to see she was able to survive on her own.

Angie

Vampires are fine, like I said, you just need a good reason to get involved with everything.

nailcrosser

Interested. Working on a Gangrel with ties to the drug trafficking business, assigned to investigate and retaliate by the Invictus.

Angie

Actually, I should have done this sooner, but I'm going to close recruitment at this time. Ruby, nailcrosser, I'm afraid I have to tell you guys no. My sincerest apologies, but I have to cut it off here or the game will get too big and I'll get too flustered and it won't end well.