Kirinozawa Academy [Traps/Ecchi] - Five Players needed

Started by Noisekick, February 10, 2017, 07:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yarnover

This sounds great!

Am I correct in assuming that you'd be OK with a character who wasn't one of the crossdressers? It seems like some average Joes might make the game a little more fun. (But that's just me) Nevermind I see the 'Is your character a trap?" part on the character sheet.

I have a couple of ideas...
O/Os ~ ~ A/As

Noisekick

Arcadia, it is still open. Five players was rather a minimum. However I cant let it grow beyond ten, otherwise it will be difficulty to keep an eye on everything.

Yarnover

Here is one of the character ideas I have... should you be OK with me joining in.

Name Naoki Mizushima
Age 20
Year Occupational 2nd year
Major fitness management
Trap? No
Appearance Rather tall for a Japanese man, Naoki likely has his grandmother's foreign heritage to thank for his build. He stands at 6'1 and weighs enough to stand solid but still be light on his feet. He's incredibly strong but he's not built up bulky, rather he has a more streamlined frame. His hair is naturally red and his eyes are an amber sort of brown. He's slightly nearsighted and requires either glasses or contacts - which one he wears depends upon what he's doing.
More
pictures
for
you
here

Clothing style Outside of the rather boring school uniform, Naoki's usually in casual clothing. Comfort and purpose is always far more important than style though he has been known to grab the piece of clothing that caught his eye. In casual settings and while in his school uniform he tends to wear clothes that fit loosely that mask just how fit he is.
School activities Swim Team, Basketball team and personal training
Likes camping, hiking, swimming, grilling out, music, dancing, sports, martial arts, animals, manga, fictional literature (especially fantasy and romance)
Dislikes sweets, sitting still for long periods of time, public speaking, poor hygiene, judgmental people, bullies
Personality Naoki's actually a pretty good-natured sort of guy. He's energetic and positive most of the time - eager to lend a hand where it's needed and when he has the time. His occupation keeps him pretty busy so at times he can seem aloof because he simply has a lot on his mind. It's important to Naoki that he both does well in his further education and doesn't harm anyone along the way so he ends up walking a narrow line between being serious student and a good role model - as much as he can anyway. He's not the brightest bulb in just about any room he enters, but he tries his best and always has good intentions.
Sexuality Straight
as far as he knows
Naoki has only ever been attracted to women. In his younger years at Kirinozawa Academy he was actually somewhat defensive and homophobic about the crossdressers. Now he seems to have solidly come into his own confidence and he's feeling more secure about his masculinity so he no longer stupidly sees them as some sort of threat but more of the school's cheerleaders. He has never fallen for one of the traps - just the fact that there are "girls" running around an all-boys school makes their true nature pretty obvious. They'll get the odd smile definitely a bit of hearty applause but so far he's had little time in his life to ogle real girls let alone the fake ones at the academy.

However, things are changing in his life lately. The majority of his school work is now focused directly on physical education and now that he no longer has to worry about the more troublesome subjects, he's finding he has more free time than he's ever remembered having before. He's also been influenced by the more accepting and diverse environment the school has to offer. He may just have to come to terms with the fact that he's not as straight as he always thought he was...

Background Naoki's extended family is quite well off; they own a very successful textile business in southern Hokkaido. His parents have a handle in the less customer-oriented cog in that wheel - running a fiber farm. He grew up in the country and attended small schools through the compulsory education years. He was rich - for that area anyway - and popular.

There's no easy way to get around the fact that he was a bully back then. The behavior might have continued unchecked if it wasn't for an unfortunate episode in his 8th grade where his actions were part of what caused a classmate to take his own life. From that point on his life had changed. His family sent him away to a new school because they needed to minimize the stigma since their name was attached to the event and for his part he took the incident seriously. He didn't do anything that had brought criminal charges down on him but he still felt responsible and vowed he would never hurt anyone again. It suddenly began to feel such a small and stupid thing to do.

As a lone new kid at Kirinozawa, he wasn't popular. He wasn't even rich. He was a country boy with no social connections and a laughable outlook on acceptable lifestyles. He experienced a fair share of bullying himself before he buried himself in his school work and just simply bettering himself. Before he knew it he had become strong and much smarter than he'd ever thought he would be. He had earned a certain amount of popularity again in this new school but he didn't for a second take advantage of it like he had in his younger years. At the same time, for as much of a reputation he had gained here, he hadn't actually made a lot of real friends - he hadn't allowed himself a lot of time to just be social outside of school.
O/Os ~ ~ A/As

Sessha

I had been wondering if there was still room. I never got an answer about it though.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Yarnover

Quote from: Sessha on February 25, 2017, 09:50:49 PM
I had been wondering if there was still room. I never got an answer about it though.
It seems like there is.
O/Os ~ ~ A/As

Haibane

Sessha, go ahead and submit a character. Our GM will either accept them or ask you for edits.

Yarnover, I like Naoki a lot. The personality he now has and his troubled journey to where he is now are things Hisoka would empathise with.

Yarnover

Conversely I have this idea too... She came to me first but I worried that she might not fit in our GM's idea of the game.

Name Yu Fujibayashi
Age 18
Year 3
Major undecided 
Trap? Reverse Trap!
Appearance A mixed ethnic background that leaves them with striking blue eyes that contrast their very dark hair. Yu stands about 5'9 and has a thin - but not waifish- frame. The trail of a pale scar can sometimes be seen under their collar where the left side of his neck meets their back.
Oh
look!
More
pictures.

Don't look at this one.

Clothing style Ever since Yu transferred to the Kirinozawa, the clothing is always regimented. Unforms at school. Suits outside. Only in the comfort of Yu's private room does any more casual clothing come on. Yu must be careful...
School activities band/orchestra, drama club,
Likes video games, anime, sci-fi, cosplay, cherries, chocolate, sour stuff, music (especially singing), animals, mysteries and solving puzzles, traps and feminine men,
Dislikes coffee, meat, bees (because of an allergy), being cold, cruelty, ignorance, macho guys and ditzy girls
Personality On the surface Yu appears to be a serious and studious young man but it's all an act - every bit of it. In reality the grades are important mostly because they are a part of the disguise and their brain is a neurotic chaos ever since moving to Japan and starting this stunt. The person underneath the act is much more outgoing and self-confident and the struggle to maintain the facade is sometimes very wearing. So once you get to know Yu just a little... you can find that they're a pretty fun person to be around. They're quite a bit weird around the edges though since they spent so much time outside the country.
Sexuality Yu identifies as pansexual but is strongly drawn to androgyny - particularly feminine males.
Background Born in America to a caucasian woman and a Japanese man, Yu was far more often referred to by her middle name - Andrea. Her mother's family was conservative and patriotic and the pairing did not go down well so while she was still a toddler they three moved to her father's country. The trouble was that her mom always had the meddlesome family back home to undermine her faith in her husband which stacked on top of her feelings of isolation in the foreign country and made for a miserable marriage.

When their daughter turned 10 they finally agreed to move back to America as a last-ditch attempt at saving their relationship... on one condition. Her father refused to live anywhere close enough that it would take her family less than an entire day to drive to. They ended up settling in Indiana - a state that her mom had lived in as a child when her father (Yu's maternal grandfather) was stationed there in the Army. Although it didn't work out as planned for her parents, she arrived as a Japanese-speaking girl in the middle of the bloom of Anime's popularity. She found a big niche of geeks in school and was very happy in spite of the incoming divorce.

Her parents withdrew and began to lead separate lives as she drew more and more into the fandom scene. She attended various conventions in the Midwest and had developed a small following due to her cosplay efforts. Her specialty was successfully pulling off a rather good looking guy. Squealing fans loved to set up photo shoots to live out their silly shipping fandoms. Maybe one of the reasons why it seemed so easy for her was because she simply felt a lot more comfortable in masculine clothing. She found that she had a real appreciation of blurring the gender lines.

Unfortunately, when she was 16 her father died in a car crash involving a drunk driver. It took 4 months before her mother was already moving on, having met an army officer out at a bar. The man was brash and cruel and always seemed to look down on Yu. She ended up withdrawing more and more into fantasy and used cosplay and online roleplaying as a way of creating new personas and acting them out. During summer break she actually spent time out on the town with friends as a few of the characters she had created. It was all fun and games for the rest of them but for her it was a way of escaping from her grief.

After finding out about Kirinozawa Academy online - something that seemed far too good to be true - she spent nearly 7 months devising a plan to transfer to the school. Most of that time she had kept it to herself because she was afraid her friends would think badly of her but in the end they embraced the idea - even if it was likely for mostly the wrong reasons. With her group of geeky contacts she worked out how to move back to Japan and legally attend school there. It was a lot easier for her once she was able to reconnect with her father's small extended family. They didn't know about her plan to sneak into an all boys school but they gave her a place to live and supported her externally.

When at last Yu began the next school year at Kirinozawa, now formally listed as a male on all school documents, all of the bases were covered. She even came with deliberately doctored school transcripts showing that all physical education credits had already been earned so it was one last problem to worry about. But now 'he' was a nervous wreck. With one small move the entire ruse could fall apart and Yu had no idea to what extent of trouble they might get in with the school, their family or even the law.
O/Os ~ ~ A/As

Avalon29

Naoki seems like fun. Yu could be too but unsure if she would work or not depending on what Noisekick has in mind.

LSWSjr

"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Myrra

Hi there. I'd like to give this game a whirl with one of my all time favourite characters to play.

NSFW
Name Emma Johnson
Age 16
Year 1st
Major Business management
Trap? Yes
Appearance 5 foot 6, fairly lean though with a surprisingly toned body as well as a curvy tush
Clothing style A fashionista all the way through, practically never wears the same outfit twice and spends ludicrous amounts of money into his style. He has a particular preference for short skirts to display his tanned legs, leggings or otherwise very tight pants that would show off his rear. His tops are just as varied, though he often likes to go for the white shirt and red bowtie combo. He has plenty of jackets to match all types of style, but his favourite is a black leather jacket, biker style. Underneath it all, he often goes for fine lingerie, his favourite colors for that being red and black.
School activities Cheerleader
Likes Strawberry. A lot. Also bubble gum, pocky sticks and cats
Dislikes People lacking in personal hygiene, being ignored, his fashion style being talked about in a negative way, people who take themselves a little too seriously, clinginess, dogs
Personality Emma's personality can vary wildly based on his mood and the circumstances. Most of the time he plays the role of a very egocentric teenager with a high opinion of himself, the alpha that leads the pack. He's loud, unabashed, and has a fondness for playing those around him. In this type of mood, Emma has no limit, sees nothing as "too daring", and doesn't have much respect for others.

The rest of the time, usually in more private circumstances, when talking from person to person instead of being in a group, Emma's more charming side reveals itself. Full of qualities, the cheerleader can be selfless and kind, a sweet little darling who just wants to be appreciated. He can be caring and protective, as well as reveal a more insecure side to himself, dismissing the usual brashness he exhibits as just a shell he built around himself to be protected from harm.

Truth is, both of those wildly different personalites are part of Emma Johnson as a whole with neither of them being just a façade.
Sexuality Never bothered to hide his bisexuality for even a second. He naturally takes a dominant role in most relationships, but enjoys giving up some control to a great extent too when he's around the right partner. He prides himself on being immensely knowledgeable and experienced when it comes to sex, and can back up that claim surprisingly well.
Background Born to an American father and a Japanese mother, Emma was raised in the US under the name of Tom Johnson. Tom was a cute and gentle boy, though maybe a little too nice for his own good. At school, he was often bullied and mocked for being effeminate, prefering the company of girls to that of other boys, looking up to them and taking fashion advices from them. He was also smart, and the teacher's pet, all the more reasons to have a giant bullseye painted on his back.

Life was stressful, and somedays, Tom would prefer to forego going to school. Instead, he would stay at home and keep company to the old housemaid, Carla. Carla was gruff and harsh, but also the only person who cared about him, wanting the boy to grow some thicker skin and face the obstacles thrown his way rather than always ducking out. The maid was the only parent figure Tom had. His real parents were rich, provided him with a huge house and enough money to do whatever he wanted, but they were never around when he felt like he needed them. His father was usually on business trips all around the world while his mother worked in Japan as a teacher, leaving Carla to fill the parents' spot.

As time went by, Tom began finding a style of his own, liking to dress in girly ways and letting his hair grow until he could do a ponytail, or, his personal favourite, twintails. Of course, that only earned him an incredible amount of scolding and mockeries from all the people who really knew who he was. He would sometimes go home crying in the middle of the day, only for Carla to deride him about being so soft and fragile. She would then spend hours teaching him how to improve, how to be more confident and let petty insults bounce off, how to be wittier and have a finer sense of repartee.

It was all going somewhat better for him until one day, back from a trip to Europe, Tom's father took notice that his only son hardly looked the part. Furious to see how different Tom had become while he wasn't watching, he threatened to beat his son, kick him out of his house and disown him so he would never have to see his face again. It was only thanks to Carla's intervention that none of those things happened. Instead, he simply fired the housemaid and offered Tom one last choice. He could either "man up", or change his name and be whatever he wanted, in which case Tom would have to go live with his mother in Japan and never show up in front of him again.

Unsurprisingly given what little affection he felt for his father, Tom decided to change his name. His father pulled the necessary strings for the change to happen before promptly booting his son away from home and to Japan. Now, Emma was ready to lead a new life in a place where no one would know his true identity. Little did he know that the academy his mother picked for him was practically tailored to suit him.

Noisekick

All accepted except for Yu. I already had that issue a week before. Due to legal implications as well as physical checks, girls cannot attend the school, not even if they look like guys.

Yarnover

That's OK. Her personal issues would have made it very difficult to write as her anyway.
O/Os ~ ~ A/As

Arcadia

So I probably won't have time for this game. But I will keep an eye on it, as it is a tasty concept. If I end up with a little more free time, I might be able to join at some point, though.

Mac84

Would it still be possible to join? What is the ratio of Traps, to Males?