Dark Heresy

Started by ZK, February 03, 2008, 12:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK

The players in here can follow any of the Inquisition as they will be governed by a non-denomination Inquisitor (aka, a High Inquisitor Brother-Chapter of the Space Marines), so, be warned, when they get a chapter like that, it tends to mean "Catch all, planet explorers".
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Lirliel

I went for an Assassin *Smiles*
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

ZK

Don't worry, the game isn't dead before it started. Still writing the basic story and such. Hehe. ^.^

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

HairyHeretic

I should hopefully get my character rolled up tomorrow. Its been a loooooooooooooong week.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

ZK

X.X

I need your character! Everyone else wants to play (still hopefully).

Lirliel

Yeah! Ready to fight evil heretics!
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Celestial Goblin

Character will be ready today or tommorow.
Probably a guardsman from a feudal world.

HairyHeretic

Characters about half done. Got the stats rolled, just need to sort the skills and stuff.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

ZK

We need it, For The Emperor!

Celestial Goblin

Hello, I have one little problem with my char. When starting talents are listed, it says 'Basic Weapon Training(las),Basic Weapon Training(primitive) or Basic Weapon Training(SP)'.

Does that mean I get to choose one of those three or does it mean I get las and either primitive or SP?

The way it looks to me, I get las *and* either primitive or SP, but just checking...

edit: also, can I swap a musket for a second flintlock pistol?

ZK

You cannot swap your starting gear for something else that is not in the packages (consider starting gear as what the Inquisitor gave you or allowed you to keep). When it only has one "or" it means you can substitute whatever listed for said such before.

Meaning you can swap the last one for the "or" one from my understanding.

If it has "or" between each one, it means you select one out of those.

Game should be up soon.

ZK

Brandon

Your first Psyker's here and ready to go
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

kongming

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Lirliel

Assassin geared up and ready to fight and die for the emperor.

kongming

Lir-Lir: I read that as "greased up and ready" first ~.~
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:

Lirliel

You've got a dirty mind girl :P

Celestial Goblin

Feral Guardsman ready! For Thor!

HairyHeretic

Blessing of the Omnissiah on all present. May you function efficiently.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

ZK

Last question. Sexual content in the game will be slim, although the Acolytes will experience horrors (and perhaps save people from them) of rape and such. The sexual content (as in your characters having a chance for sex) will possibly be limited only between the Acolytes and their direct responsive NPCs, is that okay people?

Celestial Goblin

Of course. 40K is certainly not the first thing I'd think about when it comes to fun, pleasant sex, after all.:P

HairyHeretic

Not a problem for me. As an acolyte of the Omnissiah, such concerns of the flesh would be of limited interest to me anyway.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

kongming

Ons/Offs:

ZK

Lirliel

The path of temptation of Flesh leads to the Dark Powers, something one must steel themselves against at all times.

So I'm saying, no problems.