Because I'm an atheist, 'nuff said.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

AmberStarfire

To set the people free who don't deserve to be there.

TaintedAndDelish

I'm going to hell because of all the kittens that have dropped dead as a result of my chronic masturbating.  \o/

Phantomhive

Ok so heaven dont want me, my names never going to be on that list but Satan loves me and would be disappointed if I didn't make my way down below.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Chi

Because my cooking is sinfully delicious
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

AmberStarfire

Because I'm the kind of person who would decide it needs new management.

Phantomhive

Heaven clearly does not want me and all my friends are sinners nuff said.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Chi

God didn't like my renovation ideas

Phantomhive

Satan enjoys renovating with innovative ideas lol

Captain Maltese

Because I have scores to settle.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Phantomhive

Quote from: Captain Maltese on January 26, 2016, 03:00:57 PM

If that is the case, I will meet ya down there, if you can't find me, do us a favour and start without me... lol

Autumn52

Quote from: Captain Maltese on January 26, 2016, 03:00:57 PM

Don't we all?

OT: Because I have lost the ability to be trusting. I miss that.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Codswallop

TaintedAndDelish

I'm going to Hell because that's the one place where the Jehovas and Mormons will not knock on my damn door.

Phantomhive

I gave my soul to a demon why would he eat it if I was going to heaven?

Quote from: TaintedAndDelish on February 02, 2016, 05:11:22 PM
I'm going to Hell because that's the one place where the Jehovas and Mormons will not knock on my damn door.

I love that so well answered lmao.

Chi

Phantomhive

I am relocating from heaven.... to Hell.

Nico

Oniya

*eyes Nic's personal text*

Ah, l'ange déchu?

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.  ;)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Nico

Quote from: Oniya on February 19, 2016, 09:46:37 AM
*eyes Nic's personal text*

Ah, l'ange déchu?

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.  ;)
~snickers~ Too true.

Because...Even Satan disguses himself as an angel of light.

See! I so will go to hell. Upper Management, probably. Kinda. Sorta.  XD

Zaphod

Cyndain

Because that's where all the cool kids hang out.

Wolfling72

For helping Nic with his

#HashTaggery

Because FA is an addiction that can not truly be enjoyed in heaven.

Because I like my marshmallows roasted.

Because I need new friends...

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

AmberStarfire

Captain Maltese

Because I would rather rule in hell than be a slave in heaven.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories