Darkstalkers RP? [Interest Thread] (Male roles needed!)

Started by Fetwick, July 19, 2015, 06:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fetwick

Plus with the plot we've baked. He's gotta be ticked about losing Pyron's soul.

Rel Mayer

Just letting you know I am still here and interested, just silently waiting for character sheet templates and such.

Fetwick

Right on. And you're okay with the idea of Rikuo, Felicia, and Talbain being captured by B.B. Hood at the start?

Vanetias

May I play as the (Un)Lucky bystander who gets dragged into whatever the Darkstalkers are doing?

Fetwick

I think that's going to be a lot of bystanders, because with the calling, they're probably killing all the bystanders.

Vanetias

Maybe he would be the lucky survivor, who wanted to know why masses of people are dying left and right?

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Fetwick on July 27, 2015, 05:50:34 PM
Right on. And you're okay with the idea of Rikuo, Felicia, and Talbain being captured by B.B. Hood at the start?
Totally game!

Fetwick

Quote from: Vanetias on July 27, 2015, 06:59:50 PM
Maybe he would be the lucky survivor, who wanted to know why masses of people are dying left and right?

For this game, I'm trying to limit people to playing canon characters. I appreciate that you're trying to make a human and not some weird dragon/vampire/werewolf crossbreed. But I think with as small as a cast as we have going, it's best to stick established characters. If you need help researching, I'd be glad to give you a breakdown for any characters you might be interested in. Also, it's from a fighting game, so it's not like there's a whole lot of background.

Vanetias

Sure thing.  I am looking for normal human characters who are curious and interested of the Darkstalkers themselves.

Fetwick

Out of who's left, there's no humans. The closest you're going to get is Donovan. Who is a Dhamphir who maliciously hunts darkstalkers for some deeper purpose. http://capcom.wikia.com/wiki/Donovan

Vanetias

iridum248

Could the GM simply run NPCs instead? Honestly, normal human characters really seem like a fine example of missing the point. Or, at worse, the annoying kid from the horrible cartoon.

TeacupTwink

I agree with Iridium. No OC's , canon only. ---- OC's would just make no one want to play the canons and instead just want to fuck the canon or flirt with them. Then it becomes a whole different rp. :/

Fetwick

I think I mentioned I wanted it to be canon only. But yeah, I agree.  As for NPC's I think I'll let it go to whoever's near to use them.

Fetwick

Also, I'm going to try and get a template out tonight. Get this RP started.

Rel Mayer

Fetwick

Also, what were you guys thinking for the rating? Light, BON, NC, or EX?

Ghostraven

I'd think at least Non-Consensual Exotic; unless people think that all the 'monster' characters make it Extreme.

TTYL

Ghostraven

Garuss Vakarian

Hi, im interested in playing Dimitri. ^^ . Hows every one here this fine evening?

Ghostraven

Quote from: Garuss Vakarian on July 29, 2015, 03:37:19 PM
Hi, im interested in playing Dimitri. ^^ . Hows every one here this fine evening?

I'm good! :D

Garuss Vakarian

Ghostraven

Fetwick

Sorry guys. I got super wasted tonight. So hard to type. Unexpectedly wasted. Will do more tomorrow. But yeah! We got a Demitri! So drunk. Shouldnof typed that. Or this. Or that and this sentence. Whateves. This weekend  RP will probs start.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Fetwick on July 29, 2015, 10:42:22 PM
Sorry guys. I got super wasted tonight. So hard to type. Unexpectedly wasted. Will do more tomorrow. But yeah! We got a Demitri! So drunk. Shouldnof typed that. Or this. Or that and this sentence. Whateves. This weekend  RP will probs start.

Lawl!

Garuss Vakarian

Somebody needs some sleep it seems. :P No worries, we can wait Fetwick.