Teen Titans: Titans Forever (Now Recruiting Young Justice Characters!)

Started by Norsegod1839, October 14, 2018, 12:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

Quote from: EvieFrye on October 15, 2018, 09:35:05 PM
Hey I have an idea for the discord server, if others want to join. We have channels for different people to have what they did the the 5 years or rp it if its more then one person, like how Drow and I have our characters being together.

I'm not against it! That is if you guys want to do the Discord Server!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Metraxa on October 15, 2018, 09:36:21 PM
I have an idea for a character, if y'all don't mind another anti-hero running around and putting himself at odds with the good guys for his own personal gain (yet who's not unwilling to compromise and team up)

Question is this an OC or a Canon? Has to be a canon.

Metraxa

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on October 15, 2018, 09:38:55 PM
Question is this an OC or a Canon? Has to be a canon.

It's a canon, at least I'm pretty sure they are. Guess we'll find out :V

Norsegod1839

lol you can let me know in PM who you're thinking of!

Norsegod1839

*Checks In*

How are you guys doing? Make sure to PM your character sheets to me so I can check them out and work on approvals today.

Drowdeviant

Busiest day for me with classes sadly. Will try to work on my sheets. xD
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Norsegod1839

Remec

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on October 16, 2018, 10:44:39 AM
*Checks In*

How are you guys doing? Make sure to PM your character sheets to me so I can check them out and work on approvals today.

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on October 16, 2018, 11:35:30 AM
No worries take your time.

The middle of the week tends to be a little more hectic since I work Tues and Wed nights by myself and Thurs I have a D&D group that meets before work so I have to get in more naptime during the day then the rest of the week. But I should be able to have something for you by Friday morning at the latest.

Mathim

Are we able to share our Discord stuff on here or do we do that in PM only? I just recently created one and I haven't gotten into the habit of logging into it regularly so maybe this will help me start doing that.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Norsegod1839

https://discord.gg/8mUr6Dg

There we go! The discord server for those of us who want to use it

For those that do not have discord there will be a regular OOC chat room.

Quote from: Remec on October 16, 2018, 02:37:33 PM
The middle of the week tends to be a little more hectic since I work Tues and Wed nights by myself and Thurs I have a D&D group that meets before work so I have to get in more naptime during the day then the rest of the week. But I should be able to have something for you by Friday morning at the latest.

Take your time Remec!

EvieFrye

So I'm done my sheet, save for history with Drow, though I have the basics. Should I still pm it to you for now?

Norsegod1839

keyotess

Okay, planting a flag of interest.  I am going to create Cassie Sandsmark, Wonder girl. :)

Hmmm..or I could do a Donna Troy, Wonder Girl, she is more canonically Teen Titans. :)
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0

sullivanthedreadlord

I really liked the original teen titans show from cartoon network. Would a Kid Flash be acceptable. Wally West?
I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

Norsegod1839

Quote from: sullivanthedreadlord on October 17, 2018, 03:08:33 PM
I really liked the original teen titans show from cartoon network. Would a Kid Flash be acceptable. Wally West?

It is! However we already have a Kid Flash! Anyone like that is acceptable though.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: keyotess on October 17, 2018, 03:04:22 PM
Okay, planting a flag of interest.  I am going to create Cassie Sandsmark, Wonder girl. :)

Hmmm..or I could do a Donna Troy, Wonder Girl, she is more canonically Teen Titans. :)

I think either of the two would work!

sullivanthedreadlord

Is Speedy taken? The only thing I know about him is he was mentored by the Green Arrow and he uses a bow.
I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

Norsegod1839

Quote from: sullivanthedreadlord on October 17, 2018, 04:55:29 PM
Is Speedy taken? The only thing I know about him is he was mentored by the Green Arrow and he uses a bow.

Technically yes and technically no

The Teen Titans Cartoon is kind of hard because they make a point of not giving them secret identities (like Robin seems a lot like Dick Grayson but there was no way of really knowing for sure until the time travel episode) there was a speedy with red hair on Teen Titans. We have a Roy Harper who is the original Speedy. While that Speedy was never outright said to be the speedy on the show I can only assume.

That being said there's still Aqualad, Cyborg, Mas Y Menos and a host of other alternate titans to choose from.

sullivanthedreadlord

I like Cyborg, he is a pretty cool character, but I am not sure about who to pick between him and aqualad since my initial two choices of Kid flash and speedy are already taken.

My O/O Page

Norsegod1839

If I could vote I would go for cyborg! That was he gets a bit more than just NPC from me.

sullivanthedreadlord

Then I will go with Cyborg and hope that I can play him well. I was reading up on him. So as far as the TV show he is a bit of a gear head and like an older brother to most of the main team. He can be a good leader in his own right and I did like the episodes that focused on him. So I would like to go for Cyborg then.

My O/O Page

Norsegod1839

Whoooo!

Welcome aboard! Characters sheets are to be Pm'd to me.

Norsegod1839

Character Thread

Okay so this is up but please don't post in it! I will post them up as I get them in PM and finalize them.

Norsegod1839

Current cast has been updated

Recruitment still open

Norsegod1839

Titans Forever Update

Recruiting is still open with the following characters not yet claimed

Titans East

Bumblebee

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Aqualad

Titans North

Red Star

Argent

Kole

Gnarrk

Flamebird

Mirage

As well I am opening recruitment for Teen Titans from the comic books as well and other shows

As an example

Miss Martian

Superboy

Artemis