Demons in Victorian London (Freeform Game) (Interest Check)

Started by Tokyorose627, September 02, 2018, 01:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andol

It could also be a type of magic that is very limited... or at a high cost as things that come from demons tend to be XD

AnnieSatin

Ieatcookies

Ieatcookies

Quote from: Andol on September 04, 2018, 07:21:51 PM
Well if we need demons and humans I can certain play one of our pitiful humans  >:)

If you're interested in playing a human male, would you also be interested in playing one who makes a contract with a succubus or other type of female demon?

Andol

Quote from: Ieatcookies on September 17, 2018, 01:04:05 PM
If you're interested in playing a human male, would you also be interested in playing one who makes a contract with a succubus or other type of female demon?

Yes I most certainly am going to be making a human male and sure I would be interested in playing one who does just that  >:)

CurvyKitten

Quote from: EvieFrye on September 04, 2018, 06:12:43 PM
I would provide a link to a picture of her in my profile and maybe first post. If you are interested, this is the character I meant: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/53/63/05/536305498ff3a5a968d0614f96a7bafd.jpg https://images4.alphacoders.com/119/119824.jpg

Also, is my character allowed to have magic?

Just a heads up that character is 15 in the anime so you can't use her as a face claim. Just didn't want you getting into trouble. :) I've been having to do a lot of research and asking about anime FC lately so I totally get the struggle hehe

Also tempted, I'll keep an eye on things and see how they develop.

ElizabethLamperouge

I'm really interested in this! I would love to play a human male. I hope more people show interest so this idea can take off.

By the way, can a person play more than one character? Is there a limit?

Jinpia

Tokyorose627

Thank you for all the interest everyone! Unfortunately I don’t think this idea will pan out as mich due to the low number of people, so for the time being I put this on the back burner until I think it may do better in regards to turnout. I may edit it as well to make something different, and fix some ideas I may want for it.

Thank you for the interest however, and I’m sorry that I’m closing it for the time being. :(