Cravings! All Male LF Female

Started by Arkaniel, March 08, 2016, 02:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

I'm looking for games set in any of the following fandoms. I would like to use the fandom in question as a background for the story. I don't care if we play canon characters or original characters, that can be discussed. I will play a male, heterosexual character and I'm looking for a writer willing to play a female character. I’m also willing to play games set in similar sort of settings as the fandoms below, as these represent the sort of stories, styles and settings I enjoy the most.

At the moment, I'm having a strong craving to play in any of the following settings:

Superheroes (original, marvel based, DC based or image comics based, I don’t care. Original characters, canon characters, all are possible.)

Highschool DxD
Code Geass
DragonballZ

Teen Wolf
Marvel Cinematic Universe and Marvel Netflix
Invincible (the superhero from imagecomics)
Lucifer
Power Rangers
Dresden Files
Man of Steel
Urban Fantasy
Sword Art Online
Suits

I'm also looking for anyone interested in playing any of these models/face claims in pretty much any sort of story:

Crystal McCallum
Naomi Scott
Barbara Palvin
Arianny Celeste
Alice Goodwin

Plot Concepts I’m looking to play:

Fallen Angel learning to live amongst humanity
Lawyers!
Superhero struggling with his secret identity
Wizard living in a modern day society.
Undercover agent needing to do whatever it takes to get close to his/her target
Zombie apocalypse, the start of the plague
The Death Game - the adventures of a group of people stuck in a very lifelike, full virtual reality mmorpg.. where the only escape is either finishing the game... or dying.

If anyone is interested, please contact me by PM

Arkaniel

Monthly bump, Star Wars now main focus!

Arkaniel

All caught up on stories. New bump as I’ve got a spot or three open for new stories.