A "strange" ... Clinic (Male x Female, Sci-Fi)

Started by dimimiss, December 25, 2017, 04:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dimimiss

I wanted to role play a patient going into a new futuristic sperm bank. After running some tests on him they find out that his sperm is very potent and they need it. Now the catch here is he will become a "slave" to them without him knowing. They will capture him and force him to orgasm over and over again. That can be achieved through all the stimulation he can get. I have thought the nurse can take him to a certain room that they have a "genetically modified girl".
Outside she will be like a normal human and amazingly beautiful. But she will be much stronger than any man.
Inside her she will be able to control all the muscles of her vagina (tight or loose, pull or push) and inside her uterus, ass and throat will have some containers and a fleshy kind of slimy probe-tube. This flesh-probe tube will slither inside him through his urethra to give him extra stimulation and to suck up all of his juices from the root. While she is doing the "insertion" she can clamp down on his penis so he wouldn't be able to pull out. It will be a pain-pleasure experience for him.

This is the basic idea. We can develop a bigger story out of it and run it through. Any questions i will be glad to answer. And any ideas i would love to hear.!

As for the probes/tubes, think of it as a catheter or as a proboscis that is alive and moving (kind of like a tentacle) that will be inside her stomach (so she will be able to penetrate him while she is blowing him), inside her uterus (so she will be able to penetrate him while she is having vaginal sex) and inside her lower bowels (so she will be able to penetrate him while she is having anal sex).

That tube will have a mind of its own. Like its purpose will be to "sniff" out where the precum/semen comes from and dive in. It will be self lubricated (like a slimy tentacle imagine) and it will be able to push inside his urethra all the way to his bladder. Maybe it can have be "flesh" colored, kind of a dark red, with veins or something.

We can make use of these tubes a lot.

Like maybe she will inject into his prostate aphrodisiacs.

Or another thought i had was imagine if she could clean him inside out. Meaning that when she is sucking him, the tendril/tube will forcefully get inside him and suck all the liquids from him, precum and urine and then she will be able to push a sterile solution inside him to wash him inside out, so the sperm will not be contaminated.

Or we can make the flesh probes vibrate to give pleasure. or make them be hollow so when he cums they will be able to suck his sperm from the root. Or to make them become bigger in size, stretching him out.

Also the whole rp can be whatever you want too. We can make it so that the only futuristic part would be the clinic. Kind of like a secret agency that has the clinic. Maybe the world would be 100% like now but the clinic is a secret agency.