Long Distance Dating Couple (Cheka Man and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, May 12, 2010, 11:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Sydney is 21 years old. She is currently living and going to school in Dallas, Texas. She has been dating her current boyfriend for the past 3 years. He just got a new job in Houston, Texas. He invited her to come with her but she couldn’t because of school. She is currently sitting in her room trying to do hw but her thoughts go back to him. She is sitting there with an away up “missing the love of my life..i love you". She absolutely loves and adores him but he has never really told her how he feels about her before.

Cheka Man

An e-mail popped into her inbox titled "Hi Princess...I'm really missing you"

AAA111

I see the e-mail and so I open up the e-mail. I smile as I read the e-mail and I type back an e-mail to you.

Hey cutie,
Thanks for the e-mail. I miss you so much. I wish I could have gone with you but I have to stay here and finish school and in a year I'll be back with you and everything will be perfect again. I really miss your face and you and especially you holding me at night. Remember I'm yours and your mine and I LOVE YOU"

-Sydney

Cheka Man

The e-mail that you opened earlier read

Hi Princess. I wonder how you are doing since we last met? I think you know how much I miss you. Here is my YM ID.It mentioned the ID next.

With love, Thomas.

xxxxxxxxxx

AAA111

I see your YM Id and I decide to log onto the YM. I start typing a message "Hey babe. It's me. I miss you and thanks for the e-mail. Now you have my ID so now we can talk daily. Anyhow hope that everything is good and you are happy with the new job because you deserve that for making me so happy"

Cheka Man

"The job is ok, but I wish you were here with me, it may pay well biut I still miss being with you. How are you doing?"

AAA111

"I'm doing okay I guess. Missing you more and more each day. Meet any new people there yet? I want you to be happy"

Cheka Man

"New people? Only online ones. I'm happy each time I chat to you."

AAA111

"I mean outside of me. I mean I want you to be social too. I trust you. I know you won't cheat on me. Babe..I LOVE YOU"

Cheka Man

"I must prefer to keep my friends online,Princess."

AAA111

Cheka Man

"So that I know them before I meet them for real."

AAA111

"Well miss you. I'm regretting not moving with you babe"

AAA111

(Just making sure but they dated since she was a senior in high school)

"Oh babe I have an 8 am tomorrow morning..Unless you can come overrrr here. I miss you"

AAA111

"Bye honey"

She changes her away..missing my babe but see you soon.

Then she texts him "Night love of my life"

Cheka Man

AAA111

She wakes up the next morning signs on to YM and sends him a message "hey you"

AAA111

"Babe you okay..you seem sad or disappointed. Just the way you messaged me. Normally your all enthusiastic or something. I don't know."

Cheka Man

"I'm....I'm seeing someone else over here. I'm sorry."

AAA111

Cheka Man

"It could never have worked with the distance between us."

AAA111