Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pianoman7117

Quote from: mannik on May 28, 2009, 04:01:16 PM
"I vote for Trieste to be lyched! Look at the evidence! There are six wolves, she had five votes only because she cannot vote for herself. One of those votes is from Saffron, whom it would seem you all agree is one of the furry bighters."

"I also suspect Rhapsody, wich would mean Trieste had TWO votes from suspected wolves."

*Points an accusing finger at Trieste and brandishes his silverware tipped pitch fork.*

"I am amost certain she is one of the beasts!"

That statement doesn't make sense...Marguerite had 5 votes as well, does that mean shes automatically a wolf? I think not, sure I voted for her, but at least I have my reasons...

Rhapsody

I initially voted for Marguerite, and only changed my vote when I thought I could possibly trust Saffron.  See how far that got me?  If I could go back and change my vote back to Marguerite, I would, but the sheriff's been elected, so I can't.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Autumn Sativus

Saffron sighs, shaking her head as she watches people desire to pick off their fellow peasants. "We will all know, one way or the other, who is who. In the end, either the peasants will have their homes, or the wolves will have us all."

"The evidence you hold against me is simply that I did something I never should have, ate some plants. And the evidence you hold against Trieste is that she received votes for Sheriff. So did Marguerite, and so did Kipoc. You are not try to off them so quickly."

"My neighbors, I prithee... think before you vote."
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Xillen

Lynch votes:
  • Saffron - 4 votes: Greenthorn, Rhapsody, Josietta, Yomamaween
  • Trieste - 3 votes: Ryieahna, Pianoman, Mannik
  • Rhapsody - 2 votes: Saffron, Avi
  • Emmaline - 2 votes: Ryven, Marguerite
  • Josietta - 1 vote: Eden
  • Marguerite - 1 vote: Emmaline
  • Pianoman - 1 vote: Galatine
  • Scott
  • Kipoc
  • Desan
  • Eden
  • Avi
  • Daylily
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Galatine
  • Greenthorn
  • Ladysky
  • Mannik
  • Ryieahna
  • Ryven
  • Yomamaween

Not yet voted: Kipoc, Trieste, Desan, Scott, Daylily, Dragoondawg, Elenisil, Elunari, Ladysky

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 6 Werewolves

LadySky

LadySky works away in her little dress shop sewing assless chaps to take to the market in the city.

Needing a break she walks around the village listening to all the various ideas and accusations. Nothing makes any sense to her but that is not unusual, she is really empty headed and not much good for anything other than sewing and fornication.

With a sigh she hangs her head and votes Galatine to be lynched. "He messed with my hut-boy and that I will not stand for!"

LadySky smacks pianoman7117 on the butt and heads back to her sewing.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

mannik

I did suspect Marg for a moment, and still think it is a strong possiblity. My list of top suspects is as follows:

Trieste
Marguerite
Kipok
Saffron
Rhapsody
(The sixth I am unsure of)

Now that I examine things closer, they seemed to all vote for each other, so I suspect they were trying to stuff the ballot box, nominating as many wolves as possible.

Avi

Avi speaks up again from beneath his hood.  "Aye, Saffron has a point.  What evidence is there, really, besides "feelings" and "suspicions"?  In truth, none of you have any real reason to vote for someone or another besides your gut feeling, emotion.  At some point, we must begin to trust each other, take one another at our word, and *take a chance*. I'm going to go out on a limb here and be the first.  I still stand with Saffron and vote Rhapsody.  I know where my allegiances lie."
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Rhapsody

I trusted Saffron too, Avi, in her choice for Sheriff.  And the first chance she got, she tries to throw me on the fire.  Be careful you don't end up with the same threat hanging over your head.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Marguerite

Quote from: mannik on May 28, 2009, 04:20:02 PM
I did suspect Marg for a moment, and still think it is a strong possiblity. My list of top suspects is as follows:

Trieste
Marguerite
Kipok
Saffron
Rhapsody
(The sixth I am unsure of)

Now that I examine things closer, they seemed to all vote for each other, so I suspect they were trying to stuff the ballot box, nominating as many wolves as possible.

If I wanted to stuff anything, it would be a pillow, Mannik. I voted for Kip because truthfull his ass would look good in assless chaps. Not my fault the village adores men in assless chaps and wants Kip in them.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ryven

"I didn't even think of that..."  Pipes up for a minute.  Eyes the new sheriff.  "...then again...that could be what saves him from accusation...he would look quite good in them though..."

Rhapsody

Also, who the hell has the information needed to pick out not one or two suspects this early into the game, but FIVE out of the six needed, unless he knew something the rest of us didn't.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

pianoman7117

Really rhapsody? because a peasant wouldn't make the assumtion that someone is a seer in public where werewolves could get the idea, I'm really starting to have second thoughts..

Rhapsody

I didn't make the assumption.  He said it flat out.  So I asked him if he were an idiot or a liar. 

I'm still waiting on a reply to that.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Greenthorn

Quote from: pianoman7117 on May 28, 2009, 04:33:33 PM
Really rhapsody? because a peasant wouldn't make the assumtion that someone is a seer in public where werewolves could get the idea, I'm really starting to have second thoughts..

Desan and Saffron have mentioned that they have info..Desan actually stated he was the seer...watch the logic  ;)

Autumn Sativus

Rhapsody, why such hostility to simple questions?
Us against the world

Rhapsody

Why are you trying to read hostility into everything I say? 
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

pianoman7117

He didn't say it flat out, he said those are his suspects, doesn't mean he knows for sure, also Greenthorn, once again I am aware of that, why would a peasant expose more of that type of information...

mannik

I'll come up with the sixth as soon as I figure out who it is. Besides, this is just a suspect list. I have no concrete knowledge of anyone's role beyond my own humble peasantness. And let me ask you this...

If I was a werewolf, why would I tell you who the other wolves are?

I wouldn't. I'd be doing what you and Saffron are doing. Arguing and accusing eachother so when the other is found to be a wolf all blame is shifted away from you.

Tis a crafty scheme, but it won't fool me.

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 28, 2009, 04:35:02 PM
Desan and Saffron have mentioned that they have info..Desan actually stated he was the seer...watch the logic  ;)

And there is my sixth suspect, Deson...thank you GT.

Rhapsody

Quote from: Sir Desan on May 27, 2009, 07:25:09 PM
"I am the seer of this town. People have come to me when in need of spiritual guidance and spiritual readings.

He said it.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: mannik on May 28, 2009, 04:38:06 PM
If I was a werewolf, why would I tell you who the other wolves are?
You wouldn't. You would point to the peasants who have their suspicions correct in assuming that one of your fellow wolves is exactly that.
Us against the world

pianoman7117

Oh rhap, I thought you were talking about mannik, my apologies.

Rhapsody

No, no.  While I do think it's a bit suspicious that he has five names this early in the game, I don't have any real evidence against mannik yet.  It could just be exactly as it seems, and he suspects certain voters in the Sheriff election.  I suppose that's as good a way as any for suspects. 

And I thought you were talking about Desan, so even stevens?
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

elenisil

Stands by quietly trying to find some sort of logic in the accusations flying  back and forth. I think it's Galatine, after all he supplied the wine to cloud everyone's mind and seems to hate sheep. And don't animals sense danger? That would seem to eliminate those that took their sheep in their hut. Sighing she sat down and waited for the groups decision.

mannik

Quote from: Saffron on May 28, 2009, 04:39:49 PM
You wouldn't. You would point to the peasants who have their suspicions correct in assuming that one of your fellow wolves is exactly that.

No...if I was a werewolf, and the peasants seemed to be voting for a fellow wolf, I would side with the peasants. So when the finger came pointed at me I would have something strong and compelling that would falsely speak of my innocence...When a wolf is eleminated from the list of possible suspects, terrible things can happen.

pianoman7117

"Surely, although your arguements still do cause me to be suspicious, so I will keep an eye on you just in case." Piano sighs before returning to watch Ladysky's hemming.