The Mansion!

Started by Maiko, December 24, 2012, 07:15:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maiko

Behold!

Here, you can do whatever you please.....except destroy stuff. NO BREAKING ANYTHING!! Ah, and keep the site's rules in mind, please. In other words, keep it clean!!

Now that everything's covered, have fun! *opens the doors, allowing all to come in*

TheMasterBater

*pokes a random vase in the main foyer, dust settling off it*

Purpitypurps

*Walks up the front steps and lets himself in. "Hello?" an echo bounces off the walls and travels down the hall, the only answer he got right away was another "Hello?" followed by two or three more to come. "Hello...Hello..Hello" The strange man that let himself in takes a step outside the front doors, removes a slim and loosely rolled cigar. It smells an awful lot like a berry that just might have the color of blue behind the name. With the snap of his fingers a flame seems to appear out of his long coat sleeve. With the cigar that reeks of a berry the just might have the color blue behind it now lit and smoking, smoke rings begin to raise up to the sky.

SkyeGal

A taxi pulls up outside the mansion. The door opens and a woman steps out, hauling a small suitcase after her. She smoothes the front of her black dress and walks up the staircase, noticing a man smoking a fruit-scented cigar standing outside the front doors.

Approaching him, she asks, "May I be of some assistance, Sir? My name is Janine and I'm the maid."
"Sleep my little baby-oh,Sleep until you waken
When you wake you'll see the world,If I'm not mistaken...
Kiss a lover,Dance a measure,
Find your name,And buried treasure...
Face your life,Its pain,
Its pleasure,Leave no path untaken."
~Neil Gaiman, The Graveyard Book