[F for M] ► Lusty's passion◄ PUBG /BattleRoyal?

Started by LustBites, April 09, 2012, 03:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LustBites

/

LustBites

/

LustBites

/

LustBites

Inspiration pictures and music
██████████████████████

LustBites

Old and irrelevant plots
██████████████████████

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Bloody Mess
[True Blood / Eric x OC / Seduction / Blood play / Fantasy ]
Imagine a world without Sookie, Pam and Bill where Eric did not turn in to a wuss. He is the sheriff of his town and the head of his club but when a council member shows up out of the blue to look for a criminal vampire in his area he has no choice but to work along with her to get him out as soon as possible or else his position might be compromised. One thing the man does not take in account is the fact that the council member is manipulative, seductive, infuriating mistress that does not stand for his wishes and does absolutely everything that she can to get to him. [/s]

The song of Evil
[Game of Thrones / Fantasy / Seduction / Rage ]
Imagine Robb Start, right after the death of his father, out to avenge his death and claim his throne only with original characters (I can be convinced otherwise).
He is blinded with anger and out to destroy everything in his path along with his army but the young king has no idea what waits ahead and soon enough realized that he in over his head, leading his soldiers to a certain death right as they sail towards the King Landings. Water all around them, the men haven't seen a woman in months, water and food is slowly running out and men are getting sick. The young king is nowhere to be found and only his closest friends and advisers know that the king's dreams are often visited by a woman who whispers of power and great glory, slowly driving their kind to insanity by appearing to him even when he is awake.
Little do they know, the woman is real, and she is after the king's soul.
[/s]
Falling Skies
[Survival / Action / Passion ]
Recently I've been really craving a story that goes along the lines of the Falling Skies series. I've been very fond of the show from the moment it aired and I would love to try it out with someone who watches the show.
What I had in mind is something along the lines of what Maggie and Hal have. They are great partners and fighters and I would love to try this dynamic with the cannons or original characters.[/s]

The will to survive
[Zombie apocalypse / Assassin x Target]
Well, it's pretty simple actually, my character, a daughter of a wealthy Hotel chain owner who stepped on a tail of someone from the Russian mob is on her way to New York for a fashion shoot. Without her knowing, the mob sent out a hit-man after her who is supposed to kill her so they can send a message to her father. In the airport, they meet up but there is no right moment for him to do the job so they get on the plane that crashes in the middle of nowhere.
There are two possibilities here; either they walk out of the crash with a few survivors to walk up to some small town where everyone is already infected by Zombies or they woke up in a hospital.[/s]

Fated
[Dom Vampire x Dom Vampire / Questing /  Heavy blood play / Rough - Angry sex / Kidnapping]
You character, an elder among his kind, a powerful Lord in charge of a vampire clan, he lacks nothing and slowly he is getting bored with his life. He goes after a very sacred artifact and falls in to a trap that inflicts him with deadly poison. There is no cure that one knows about and he slowly accepts his fate but just as he was about to give up completely, his friend, an elder elf healer tells a Lord about an artifact called The Dragon Tear. Legends told about it and most considered it to be a myth because no one even knows where to start looking for it but The Council has a very unique and useful artifact that shows the way to what it's master wants most. There is no way to get it peacefully because the Lord has very tense and dangerous relationship with the council so after a long debate, they decide to kidnap the head of the council, a very powerful man and make him give them the artifact. Long story short, things go wrong and they end up kidnapping my character, a woman who is a bit hard to handle. She is a second chair in the council, has very playful relationship with the leader of the council and without a doubt can get anything she wants from him.It doesn't take the two long to end up in a lustful, angry relationship with a lot of power play and teasing. She does whatever the hell she wants with his people and him, showing absolutely no regard to his status and to make things worse, she constantly tries to seduce him for her own fun. [/s]

Highway to hell.
[Based on the show Supernatural / Dom Demon x Dom Werewolf - Human - Demon / Rough - Angry sex / Shape shifters]
After encountering another round of demons, the hunter and his partner are trapped with no way to escape. They tried everything to get out but with no luck until another hunter shows up and saves them, explaining that their informant sent her. The girl is strong and deadly, showing no sign of remorse of consideration when she is up for a kill which makes the two wonder where she came from. After a while of hunting together, the two end up hearing from other demons that the girl has sold her soul a long time ago and is up to being the next crossroad demon in charge of binning souls to hell.
(Instead of two partners you can have one, have him be whatever you want from a werewolf to some kind of yellow-eyed child. If it will fit the plot better I can give my character a partner too. It's necessary for you to know the show for this one)[/s]

Frozen hearts
When a group of college students decide to go up in to the snowy mountains for winter break, they don't even expect to find them self stranded in a house with no electricity, freezing air and no one miles away. The fantasy ski trip quickly turned in to disaster as the storm came and without much effort disconnected them from the world with no way to survive unless they find a way to stay warm. This scenario is good enough to turn every enemy in to a friend and when a girl like mine who hates absolutely everything about your guy, thinks he's an arrogant prick and a guy like yours who considers my girl to be a dumb slut, finally allow their stuffed up emotions to run wild within closed doors, no one knows what might happen.

X-men Roleplay
She is a member of the X-men team with a shady attitude and too much power for her own good. He is a feared mutant who is potentially the next Phoenix only a lot more powerful. Both of them are Omega level mutants and have trouble separating fantasy from reality but she is outgoing, fun, lustful and manipulative and he is dark, cold and a loner. A fated meeting puts him in the question of why the two of them, both mostly controlled by their powers and with the same background of high class family's ended up so different so he begins to investigate.

LustBites

LustBites

LustBites

LustBites

Updated 26/11/2017 - Yes, I'm back. Big time.

LustBites

LustBites