Sexfilled Shadowrun game GM seek F player

Started by Lord of Shadows, March 19, 2013, 04:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord of Shadows

I see this as an one on one game no and not really interested in a group game. I would take the role as the GM and the female wanting to play would take the role as a female shadowrunner that would have the heart set to throw herself into the shadows.

I think we should go more freeform than actual putting in numbers on a sheet. A description of the character in question would be fully ok all so we know what she can do and what she can't do. I have played Shadowrun since SRII so I know the game in and out but one thing I have learned is that the game doesn't really fit for online play if actual dice is forced to be used. This for me would be a new take on the whole thing. As a player of the shadowrunner you would need to have some knowledge of Shadowrun as a game, system wise not as much.

What kind of game? Well that depends actually on the character in question. My heart really is tightly connected to the old time around 2050-2055, well more or less up to Dunkelzahn's death.

What type of game? Well since this will be Shadowrun with a heavy sexual spin I would place this in EXTREME or NC: exotic.

stargirl

Hi. I'm interested in this. I'm more used to SR4, but I could learn that one, that I think is 3rd edition. I'm not that experienced in Shadowrun rules, but I know the world enough to make a good character. At least I hope so.

I think this could be good if I make an Elf or Human character, unless you have anything else in mind.