Recruitment: 5e D&D: The Party Tower

Started by Angie, April 18, 2024, 08:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HopeFox

I'm definitely in favour of a main storyline for adventuring and side threads for smut opportunities, as long as the overall tone of the game is in favour of that.

I'd say that there is definitely interest. Should we start discussing character concepts, or will there be a separate recruitment thread?
If you're such an iconoclast, where were you when we trashed Constantinople?

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=358012.0

Angie

Well damn. Interest is pretty well established. If you guys wanna start posting rough concepts and sheets, go ahead! From there we can work out how people get invited and such.

The dice roller looks interesting but I can already see it's not rerolling 1s like I requested. I will allow a certain level of honor system and just roll them up but if you get some insane god tier stat rolls I may humbly request you screenshot it to prove it.

Quote from: HopeFox on April 19, 2024, 11:56:11 PMI'm definitely in favour of a main storyline for adventuring and side threads for smut opportunities, as long as the overall tone of the game is in favour of that.

I'd say that there is definitely interest. Should we start discussing character concepts, or will there be a separate recruitment thread?
You're all already here, I'll just update the name of the thread.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

HopeFox

Okay, I think I've got the hang of this! Here is my initial roll, and here is another 5d6 I rolled to re-roll the 1s. That gives me a final array of 15, 14, 13, 15, 15, 13.

Yonda
Variant Human Barbarian 1
Character sheet
Alignment: Lawful good
Ability Scores: Str 16, Dex 15, Con 16, Int 14, Wis 13, Cha 13
HP: 15
AC: 15
Saves: Str +5, Dex +2, Con +5, Int +2, Wis +1, Cha +1
Background: Sage
Armour/Weapon Proficiencies: Light armor, medium armor, shields, simple weapons, martial weapons
Skill Proficiencies: Arcana, History, Nature, Religion, Survival
Languages: Common, Elven, Orc, Sylvan
Gear: Greatsword, javelin (4), light crossbow, explorer's pack, bottle of black ink, quill, small knife, common clothes, scraps of a journal detailing the ancient history of the Grandfather Tree, soot and salt, ritual book
Currency: None
Class features: Rage 2/long rest, unarmored defense
Feats: Ritual Caster (wizard)
Rituals in book: Alarm, find familiar
Familiar: Her great-grandmother, Korda, whom she has conjured from beyond death to be her spirit guide in this life. She currently takes the form of a raven.

History
Yonda was born into the Tree Ghost tribe of Uthgardt barbarians in the High Forest in Northwest Faerûn. She lived her childhood on the move, travelling between camps and glades as the opportunities of nature and the shifting fortunes of the surrounding people took them. She learnt to hunt and fight with her brothers, sisters and cousins, but when her tribe's shaman recognize her keen mind, she was taken as his apprentice, taught the history of their people and the secrets of the world around them - gods, spirits, animals and plants, and the mysterious forces that bound the world together.

Ever hungry for more knowledge, Yonda pledged herself to upholding her people's oral history, and, under her mentor's guidance, she traveled throughout the forest and beyond to seek out new lore. The world beyond the forest was confusing but rich with lore, and there was always more to learn.

Now that Yonda is eighteen years old, her rites of passage complete, she has stopped to examine her place in the tribe, and her tribe's place in history. To follow in her mentor's footsteps and become the next shaman would be a good life, but she knew there was more she could do. She could become a shaman, take a husband, raise a family, fight alongside her people... but that would not help them achieve their true destiny, nor uncover the deeper mysteries of the world. Instead, working with the mysterious wizard in the great tower would be her way forward.

Background features
Trait: I have studied under all the wisest shamans and storytellers in the High Forest - or I like to boast that I have.
Trait: I’m used to helping out those who aren’t as smart as I am, and I patiently explain anything and everything to others.
Ideal: Tradition. We cannot know who we are without knowing who came before us. (Lawful)
Bond: Whatever happens, I must preserve the knowledge of my people.
Flaw: I would do anything to achieve the destiny of the Uthgardt.

Captain America

Skype Captain America (captainamerica_@Hotmail.com)

Feel free to pester me.

pdragon

You can see my rolls from the discord

18, 13, 14, 13, 15, 10

Name: Igashiko

Race: Hexblood

Class: Fighter
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

CurvyKitten

Quote from: CurvyKitten on April 19, 2024, 11:13:26 PMHello umm I sheepishly dip my toe back into E and raise my hand. And these are my stats 9, 11, 12, 13, 15, 17
Ok umm forgot you can refill ones but not sure how to do that on this site as it retold the whole set of stats every time on that site. Ummm  can you still roll on e?

HopeFox

Quote from: CurvyKitten on April 20, 2024, 05:01:59 AMOk umm forgot you can refill ones but not sure how to do that on this site as it retold the whole set of stats every time on that site. Ummm  can you still roll on e?
We don't have a dice roller on E anymore, sadly.

For the rerolling, I would use the "D&D Dice Roller" link at the top of the screen, and simply roll 4d6 that you can then mentally use to replace the four 1s you rolled for your character.

Zaer Darkwail

At present Elliquiy has no dice roller at all, so it has been a dilemma.

Anycase, my original was this stat roll, but even if has some nat 1 in there, I am happy with the given stats. So here comes my concept;

Aren Brossfeather
Half-Elf Ranger 1
Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Ability Scores: Str 10, Dex 17, Con 13, Int 14, Wis 16, Cha 14
HP: 11
AC: 14
Saves: Str +2, Dex +5, Con +1, Int +2, Wis +3, Cha +2
Background: Knight of the Unicorn
Armour/Weapon Proficiencies: Light, Medium, Shields, Simple and Martial
Skill Proficiencies: Animal Handling, Persuasion, Nature, Survival (expertise), Stealth, Investigation, Perception
Tool Proficiencies: Lute
Languages: Common, Elven, Sylvan, Undercommon, Goblin, Orc, Primordial
Gear: Leather Armor, 2xShort Swords, Explorer's Pack, Longbow & quiver w/20 arrows, A set of traveler's clothes, A seal of the order, and a pouch containing 10gp
Currency: 10gp
Class features: Favored Enemy (Beasts), Deft Explorer (Canny)
Feats: None

History
Aren was born into noble house of Brossfeather in Waterdeep, he like most rest of the family got involved in hunting and spent lots of time in outdoors becoming quite a skilled wilderness guides. But he was later in life recruited by his lover into Knights of the Unicorn, whose family frowned upon the whimsical nature of the organization but besides that they let him do as he wished as he was not an heir of the family line and the Knights had a long virtuous history in Waterdeep. He has been recruited in knights and done some work for them in around Waterdeep and Sword Coast, taking whimsical requests for aid and dealing with troublesome dangerous beasts who are harassing or harming local farmers' livestock or driving lone greenskin away. But he does desire to do more and more daring deeds.

Background features
Trait: I can stare down a hellhound without flinching
Trait: I always seek help those in need
Ideal: Greater Good. Our lot is to lay down our lives in defense of others.
Bond: Knights of the Unicorn, several members and especially on towards his on/off lover relationship with faun lover Yulin.
Flaw: When I face enemies who have caused harm to innocents, I can get tunnel-visioned hatred towards them and forget to be merciful as needed.

AndyZ

My rolls are 11, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16.  Angie, I can easily show them to you if you want.  I put them on an old server for a game I was running a few months ago that fell apart.

I'm hoping to play Celestial Warlock, and if you'll allow it, Angie, I want to ask about Reborn.  I was imagining that my character made it to a good afterlife after an orc invasion (orc is negotiable if that's an issue) and was offered the opportunity to return with warlock powers but that the spell didn't quite work as planned.  Some people like the goth look (I know I do) but not others.  Basically looking like a vampire, absolutely no rot or decay.

If that's not okay, I can easily go another race, but figured I'd toss it down.

I would also suggest having a Discord to handle rolls and such, as well as talk to people.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Laughing Hyena

Astrid Starflower

Race: High Elf ; Class: Cleric of Knowledge ;
Alignment: Neutral Good ; Background: Acolyte

Str: 9 ; Dex: 12 ; Con: 11
Int: 16 ; Wis: 16 ; Cha: 14

AC: 17 ; hp: 8
Melee: +1 ; Missile: +3 ; Spell: +5 ; DC: 13

~Proficiency~

Bonus: +2
Weapon: Simple
Armor: Light, Medium, Shields, Longsword, Shortsword, Longbow, Shortbow
Skills: Arcane*, History, Insight, Nature*, Perception, Persuasion, Religion
Tools: None
Saves: Wisdom, Charisma
Languages: Common, Elf, Undercommon, Orc, Giant, Goblin, Draconic

~Money & Equipment~

Arms: Mace, Shortbow, (20 Arrows)
Armor: Scale Armor, Shield
Clothing: Commoner's Clothes
Items: Backpack, Bedroll, Belt Pouch, Cook's Utensils, Herbalism Kit, (50 ft) Hemp Rope, Holy Symbol (Amulet), Holy Symbol (Reliquary), Mess Kit, Prayer Book, Rations (10 Days), 5 Sticks of Incense, Vestments, Tent Tinderbox, (10) Torches, Waterskin

Copper: 0 ; Silver: 0 ; Gold: 7 ; Platinum: 0

~Personality~

Trait: Nothing can shake my optimistic attitude.

Ideal: (Faith) I trust that my deity will guide my actions. I have faith that if I work hard, things will go well.

Bond: I seek to preserve a sacred text that my enemies consider heretical and seek to destroy.

Flaw: I put too much trust in those who wield power within my temple's hierarchy.

~Prepared Spells & Spell Slots~

Number of Spells Prepared: 4
1st Level: 2

Cantrips: Guidance, Mending, Shocking Grasp, Toll the Dead

1st Level: Command*, Cure Wounds, Identify*, Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Sanctuary

History
Astrid was a innocent elf whom was born into a temple devoted to knowledge and scribes. She was intelligent as she was beautiful. She knew no hardship of the outside world and her life was devoted to becoming a Keeper.

A beautiful bird in a gilded cage.

But such innocence cannot last forever and soon her temple became the target of thieves. They snuck into the dead of night, killed the high Priest, stole his soul and tried to ransack the sacred library. Fortunately Astrid managed to get the nameless tome and ran away. Far away from the horrors she had witnessed. Her dying mentors words echo in her mind. "Do not lose the book. Do not read from the book."

She doesn't remember what happened exactly after that.

Angie

Discord is planned, if only for dice rolls.

Reborn and Hexblood, since they're both out of Ravenloft look fine. Plenty of possibilities, so it's good for me. Liking what I'm seeing so far.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: AndyZ on April 19, 2024, 02:48:19 PMMy suggestion is to have a decent amount of both in different points in time.  We can have a serious dungeon crawl while we're finishing the smut in a side thread.
Agreed with the ratio of smut to steel. Anything else regarding dice rolls, it's fine. I'm used to using the honor system.

AndyZ

Vyx - Reborn - Celestial Warlock - Courtier

Strength 11 Dexterity 14 Constitution 14 Intelligence 11 Wisdom 12 Charisma 18 - Wisdom +3 Charisma +6

Arcana +2 Insight +3 Intimidation +6 Perception +3 Persuasion +6 Stealth +4

HP 10/10 AC 13 HD 1d8/1d8 Initiative +2

Light Crossbow and 20 bolts, Arcane Focus (Orb), Dungeoneer's Pack, Leather armor, Mace, two daggers (one hidden in boot), set of fine clothes, belt pouch containing 5gp

Languages: Common, Abyssal, Celestial, Infernal

Deathless Nature
You have escaped death, a fact represented by the following benefits:
You have advantage on saving throws against disease and being poisoned, and you have resistance to poison damage.
You have advantage on death saving throws.
You don’t need to eat, drink, or breathe.
You don’t need to sleep, and magic can’t put you to sleep. You can finish a long rest in 4 hours if you spend those hours in an inactive, motionless state, during which you retain consciousness.
Knowledge from a Past Life
You temporarily remember glimpses of the past, perhaps faded memories from ages ago or a previous life. When you make an ability check that uses a skill, you can roll a d6 immediately after seeing the number on the d20 and add the number on the d6 to the check. You can use this feature a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and you regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.

Court Functionary
Your knowledge of how bureaucracies function lets you gain access to the records and inner workings of any noble court or government you encounter. You know who the movers and shakers are, whom to go to for the favors you seek, and what the current intrigues of interest in the group are.

Healing Light
At 1st level, you gain the ability to channel celestial energy to heal wounds. You have a pool of d6s that you spend to fuel this healing. The number of dice in the pool equals 1 + your warlock level.

As a bonus action, you can touch a creature and heal it, spending dice from the pool. The maximum number of dice you can spend at once equals your Charisma modifier (minimum of one die). Roll the dice you spend, add them together, and restore a number of hit points equal to the total.

Your pool regains all expended dice when you finish a long rest.

Cantrips:
Eldritch Blast
Evocation cantrip

Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 120 feet
Components: V, S
Duration: Instantaneous

A beam of crackling energy streaks toward a creature within range. Make a ranged spell attack against the target. On a hit, the target takes 1d10 force damage.

At Higher Levels. The spell creates more than one beam when you reach higher levels: two beams at 5th level, three beams at 11th level, and four beams at 17th level. You can direct the beams at the same target or at different ones. Make a separate attack roll for each beam.

Spell Lists. Warlock
Light
Evocation cantrip

Range: Touch
Components: V, M (a firefly or phosphorescent moss)
Duration: 1 hour

You touch one object that is no larger than 10 feet in any dimension. Until the spell ends, the object sheds bright light in a 20-foot radius and dim light for an additional 20 feet. The light can be colored as you like. Completely covering the object with something opaque blocks the light. The spell ends if you cast it again or dismiss it as an action.

If you target an object held or worn by a hostile creature, that creature must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw to avoid the spell.

Spell Lists. Artificer, Bard, Cleric, Sorcerer, Wizard
Prestidigitation
Transmutation cantrip

Range: 10 feet
Duration: Up to 1 hour

This spell is a minor magical trick that novice spellcasters use for practice. You create one of the following magical effects within range:

You create an instantaneous, harmless sensory effect, such as a shower of sparks, a puff of wind, faint musical notes, or an odd odor.
You instantaneously light or snuff out a candle, a torch, or a small campfire.
You instantaneously clean or soil an object no larger than 1 cubic foot.
You chill, warm, or flavor up to 1 cubic foot of nonliving material for 1 hour.
You make a color, a small mark, or a symbol appear on an object or a surface for 1 hour.
You create a nonmagical trinket or an illusory image that can fit in your hand and that lasts until the end of your next turn.
If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three of its non-instantaneous effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.

Spell Lists. Artificer, Bard, Sorcerer, Warlock, Wizard
Sacred Flame
Evocation cantrip

Range: 60 feet

Flame-like radiance descends on a creature that you can see within range. The target must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 1d8 radiant damage. The target gains no benefit from cover for this saving throw.

At Higher Levels. The spell’s damage increases by 1d8 when you reach 5th level (2d8), 11th level (3d8), and 17th level (4d8).

Spell Lists. Cleric

Level 1:
Armor of Agathys
1st-level abjuration

Range: Self
Components: V, S, M (a cup of water)
Duration: 1 hour

A protective magical force surrounds you, manifesting as a spectral frost that covers you and your gear. You gain 5 temporary hit points for the duration. If a creature hits you with a melee attack while you have these hit points, the creature takes 5 cold damage.

At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, both the temporary hit points and the cold damage increase by 5 for each slot.

Spell Lists. Warlock
Cure Wounds
1st-level evocation

Range: Touch

A creature you touch regains a number of hit points equal to 1d8 + your spellcasting ability modifier. This spell has no effect on undead or constructs.

At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the healing increases by 1d8 for each slot level above 1st.

Spell Lists. Artificer, Bard, Cleric, Druid, Paladin, Ranger

History
Vyx's first memory is arguing forcefully with a celestial.  They needed help.  She had to be sent back.

He told her that it didn't work that way.  Soon enough, everyone would be in paradise.  She should savor it.  She's earned it.

So he made her a deal: if she returned, she would be granted power, but she would be expected to use her abilities for good.  For example, her name and a means to contact her would be given to a kindly old wizard who helped make the world a better place.

She agreed immediately, always wanting to help however she could.

It didn't take long with her newfound powers to dispatch many of the invaders and send the others running.  A lot of people were dead, but she saved...

...some village.  She should know it.  Others recognized her and kept calling her Vyx, but the specifics...

It didn't help that they were scared of her just based on her appearance.  Apparently she used to have beautiful golden hair instead of the frost white she possesses to this day.  Both her parents were dead, but they knew enough of her lineage to tell her that she had elven ancestry on her mother's father's side, not enough to see in the dark but enough to get the blessing of Corellon.

That perhaps explained the memories as well.  She couldn't remember much of anything before making the deal with the Celestial, but every once in a while, memories came back of other lives, things she couldn't have done in this one.  She might well be male or female but never suffers dysphoria from it.  Even whether she's earned paradise or will eventually reincarnate are beyond her understanding.

It didn't take long for her to set up as a courtier.  Although her born name is apparently Victoria, she likes Vyx better and uses the syllable for her full name.  Her haunting good looks helped to intimidate and persuade as necessary, she took to wearing black silk with her black leather, and she's quite patient with those who believe her to be a vampire at first glance.

Above all, she wants to help people however she can, and is ready for the wizard to contact her with whatever might need done.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

pdragon

Name: Igashiko

Race: Hexblood

Class: Fighter

Background: Giant Foundling

Character Sheet

Description: 7'1, 380lbs. Raised amongst brutish oni and yokai in the mountains, Igashiko has grown into a towering mountain of a woman. She lives by the motto of "Meat, wheat, and the occasional sweet", the three pillars responsible for both her massive muscles and the plumpness that only ever seems to accumulate in two particular areas. Beyond the immediate eye catchingness that is her stature, Iga is also distinguished by two demonic horns sprouting from her head, bestowed upon her by her "mother", marking her as hexblooded.

Background
Background: Igashiko, or Iga for short, was, unbeknownst to herself, the daughter of a respected samurai clan. Her father, Yasuke, was known to be a great slayer of demons, just like his father before him, and it was naturally assumed he would pass on this mantle to his own children as well. However Iga would never receive this mantle, nor ever meet her true father, for only days after she was born, the evil yokai Hannya would hear news of the slayer's newborn babe. She saw in her an opportunity to both cut off the future of the demon-slaying clan, and gain herself a powerful minion in the process. And so she devised a scheme to lure Iga's father into the mountains with rumors of a gathering horde of yokai, and while he was away she snuck into their home and stole the newborn Iga from her crib right from under their noses.

And so Iga was raised by her malevolent "mother" as though she were her own demonic spawn. She was infused with yokai blood, taken to the mountains to live amongst the oni, and raised as one of their own (which was to say: ruthlessly). Through years of the yokai's dark rituals and the oni's brutal training, Iga was sculpted into the perfect weapon for Hannya, a loyal guard dog that would slaughter any that dared approach her mother's lair.

That was, however, until one fateful night when she was approached by a young samurai, about the same age as herself. She did not know it at the time, but the man was her father's apprentice, trained in the ways of the demon slayer, come after all these years to slay the monster who had stolen his master's daughter. The two fought, and while Iga was strong, she could not stand up to the grace and precision of his techniques, techniques that should have been fated for her to inherit. She was defeated, left grievously wounded on the ground as he proceeded forward into Hannya's lair, and in the ensuing battle sealed the powerful yokai away, and with it a great deal of Iga's own power.

When the samurai emerged, she expected him to finish her off, but instead he chose to spare her. However it came with two conditions. First she would have to disown her mother and abandon the wicked life she had lived so far, and second she was to pay penitence for her deeds by saving two innocent lives for every life she had taken while serving the yokai. Seeing little other choice, Iga agreed, giving up her job as guard dog for the role of...wandering hero? It was a strange adjustment to say the least, but she actually took to it surprisingly well. In truth getting to travel and see the world proved far more fun and exciting than standing guard over a dark cave every day, and as it turned out people tended to make for better company than yokai (at least once they got past their initial fear of her).

Request Thread

yutohase

Alright! I wasn't sure how to figure out the D&D character roller thing with rerolling 1's but I got 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 17 for my stats. Happy to provide a screenshot if needed.

As for character images, are there any rules regarding AI? It's hard to find character art on the web these days that isn't AI. But I have a rough idea of what I'm going for -- an elven warrior, probably some variety of dark/night elf. I'll look for possible images ASAP.

Angie

Quote from: yutohase on April 20, 2024, 06:57:57 PMAlright! I wasn't sure how to figure out the D&D character roller thing with rerolling 1's but I got 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 17 for my stats. Happy to provide a screenshot if needed.

As for character images, are there any rules regarding AI? It's hard to find character art on the web these days that isn't AI. But I have a rough idea of what I'm going for -- an elven warrior, probably some variety of dark/night elf. I'll look for possible images ASAP.
If it's impossible to tell I'm generally okay with it. If you need some assistance, I think I have access to a Pintrest gallery that's really well stocked. May have to ask the one who manages it if it's okay, though.

Opale

Heya, here is the roll I did.

12, 12, 12, 13, 15, 17

I'd like to play a Rogue Swashbuckler character named
Adventurer Info
Name: Phoebe Nyx
Race/Profession/Vibe: Human/Rogue Swashbuckler/Submissive slut
Why Risk This?: Because finding trouble is always preferable to live a peaceful life.
What's Your Drink Of Choice? Anything strong enough to get me drunk and wet
Interested In: Kinky bets, tedious situations, forced sex, bondage, sexual humiliation, brainwashing, drugs& aphrodisiacs, streching my limits to the point I become a nympho sexdoll
Brief Description: Phoebe was born the seventh daughter of a moderately wealthy merchant. She lacked little in the ways of needs but egeregiously in the form of any supervision. By the time she had reached adolescence she had discovered a nose for finding trouble and a bad habit on relying on her family to come to her rescue when that trouble exploded around her.
Phoebe's quick wit and quicker fingers blossomed as she grew to womanhood, a good thing as her familily's fortune took a turn for the worse. Bad investments and banditry had left them on the wrong side of debts to powerful individuals. Tired of her antics making matters worse, they split ways with their troublesome daughter in hopes she'd find respectability on her owns.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Daily normally.

Trait: Crazy bets lover

Race: Human (Variant) ;
Class: Rogue (1) ;
Alignment: Neutral Good ;
Background: Noble
Str: 12 ; Dex: 18 ; Con: 15Int: 15 ; Wis: 12 ; Cha: 12
AC: 15 ; hp: 10
Melee: +3 ; Missile: +5 ; Spell: +0 ;
DC: NA~
Proficiency~Bonus: +2
Weapon: Simple, Hand Crossbows, Longswords, Rapiers, Shortbows
Armor: Light
Skills: Acrobatics*, History, Insight, Perception, Persuasion, Slight of Hand, Stealth*
Tools: Thieves' tools
Saves: Dexterity, Intelligence
Languages: Common, Elf
Feats: Alert - +5 to Initative, Cannot be Surprised while you are Conscious. Other creatures do not gain advantage on attack rolls as a result of being hidden from you.
~Money & Equipment~
Arms: Rapier, Shortbow, (20 Arrows), Daggers (2)
Armor: Leather Armor
Clothing: Commoner's Clothes
Items: Backpack, Bag of Ball Bearings (1,000), Bedroll, Belt Pouch, Bell, Candles (5), Crowbar, Hammer, (50ft) Hemp Rope, Hooded Lantern, Mess Kit, Oil (2), Rations (10 Days), Pitons (10), Scroll of Pedigree, Set of Fine Clothes, Sealing Wax, Signet Ring, String (10 ft) Thieves' Tools, Tinderbox, (10) Torches, Waterskin
Copper: 0 ; Silver: 0 ; Gold: 15 ; Platinum: 0
~Personality~
Trait: Despite my noble birth, I do not place myself above other folk. We all have the same blood.
Ideal: (Independence) I must prove that I can handle myself without the coddling of my family.
Bond: The common folk must see me as a hero of the people.
Flaw: I have an insaitable desire for carnal pleasure.

Chulanowa

Gonna be a little bit before I get something in (yay for inconsistent work schedules!) but still looks fun :)

Angie

I'll probably give this all a week or so. Like, end of next Saturday is deadline. Will not be first come first serve, I'll pick the people I want then. I don't think I'll try to run two groups again, it didn't quite work out last time.

pdragon

Yeah trying to start up multiple games at the same time is generally unwise. 

Request Thread

Chulanowa

Original roll: 9, 9, 12, 13, 14, 18

Re-rolled 1 in first set (14), got a 5 for a new total of 16
Re-rolled 1 in second set, (9) got a 2 for a new total of 9
Re-rolled two 1's in sixth set (13), got a 2 and 3, for new total of 15 

So 9, 9, 12, 15, 16, 18

Hopefully PC will work tomorrow so I can easily throw out a character on those numbers, instead if tapping it all out on a phone! 

yutohase

Hey Angie, is it alright if I have my character already be a resident of the tower for a little bit, maybe as sort of an apprentice or servant for the wizard?

Layne Spooks

Definitely interested! I was thinking of a Shadar-Kai blood hunter if you'll allow Critical Role partnered content. If not I'll gladly come up with something else, it'll just have a similar flavour if I can manage.

Original sats are here; 12, 17, 12, 7, 12, 11, Rerolled 1s are here; 5, 5, 3, 5. That leaves my stats at 12, 17, 13, 12, 12, 13.

Captain America

Eiothin 
Race: Fey-Touched Class: Sorcerer 1
Faction: ? Age: 96 Height: 5’10 Weight: 135 Player: Captain America Personality: The universe functions through order, I seek to understand it. Ideals: Laws are what separate us from the animals. Bonds: I'm trying to pay off a debt to a generous benefactor.  Flaws: I remember every wrong and slight against me, quietly I will look to "right" them.

Background      

Armor Class: 12
Hit Points: 7
Speed:  30 ft.
Initiative: +2

STR 12 (+1) | DEX 14 (+2) | CON 12 (+1) | INT 12 (+1) | WIS 17 (+3) | CHA 20 (+5)

Race: +2 Cha
Fey Touched +1 Cha

Skills:  Arcana +3, Persuasion +6, Stealth +4, Perception +5
Tool Proficiencies:  Smith’s tools +2, Cobbler’s tools +2
Weapon Proficiencies: dagger, darts, sling, quarterstaff, light crossbow 
Armor Proficiencies: 
Saves:  Constitution: +3, Charisma, +6, Dexterity: +2,  Wisdom: +3, Intelligence +1, Strength: +1
Damage Resistances: N/A
Damage Immunities N/A
Condition Immunities N/A
Senses Passive Perception:  , Passive Investigation: 
Languages Common, Elven
Proficiency Bonus: +2

FEATURES

Historical Knowledge: When you enter a ruin or dungeon, you can correctly ascertain its original purpose and determine its builders, whether those were dwarves, elves, humans, yuan-ti, or some other known race. In addition, you can determine the monetary value of art objects more than a century old.

Darkvision: Accustomed to twilit forests and the night sky, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.

Clockwork Soul: The cosmic force of order has suffused you with magic. That power arises from Mechanus or a realm like it--a plane of existence shaped entirely by clockwork efficiency. You, or someone from your lineage, might have become entangled in the machinations of the Modrons, the orderly beings who inhabit Mechanus. Perhaps your ancestor even took part in the Great Modron March. Whatever its origin within you, the power of order can seem strange to others, but for you, it is part of a vast and glorious system.

Clockwork Magic: You learn additional spells when you reach certain levels in this class, as shown on the Clockwork Spells table. Each of these spells counts as a sorcerer spell for you, but it doesn't count against the number of sorcerer spells you know.
Whenever you gain a sorcerer level, you can replace one spell you gained from this feature with another spell of the same level. The new spell must be an abjuration or transmutation spell from the sorcerer, warlock, or wizard spell list

1- alarm, protection from good and evil  3- aid, lesser restoration 5- dispel magic, protection from engergy 7- freedom of movement, summon construct 9- greater restoration, wall of force

Restore Balance: Your connection to the plane of absolute order allows you to equalize chaotic moments. When a creature you can see within 60 feet of you is about to roll a d20 with advantage or disadvantage, you can use your reaction to prevent the roll from being affected by advantage and disadvantage.You can use this feature a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and you regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.

Attacks

Light Crossbow: Ranged(80/320), Loading, Ammo: +4 to hit.  Hit: 1d8+4 pierce
    --Bolts 20

DaggerMelee, Light, Finesse, Thrown (20/60): +4 to hit. Hit: 1d4+4. pierce

Net: special, thrown (5/15) +4 to hit. Large or smaller is restrained. Opponent must use its action for DC 10 STR to free itself or another. 5 slashing damage (AC10) also frees creature.

FEATS:
Fey Touched: Use Cha to cast Misty Step and Gift of Aclarity w spell points, or 1/long rest.

MONEY & EQUIPMENT:

CP: 100 | SP: 38 | GP: 28  | PP:

Armor: 
Weapons: Shortsword (2), Hand Crossbow, Dagger (2), Whip
Tools:
Cobbler's Tools

Arcana, History: Your knowledge of shoes aids you in identifying the magical properties of enchanted boots or the history of such items.

Investigation: Footwear holds a surprising number of secrets. You can learn where someone has recently visited by examining the wear and the dirt that has accumulated on their shoes. Your experience in repairing shoes makes it easier for you to identify where damage might come from.

Maintain Shoes: As part of a long rest, you can repair your companions' shoes. For the next 24 hours, up to six creatures of your choice who wear shoes you worked on can travel up to 10 hours a day without making saving throws to avoid exhausted.

Craft Hidden Compartment: With 8 hours of work, you can add a hidden compartment to a pair of shoes. The compartment can hold an object up to 3 inches long and 1 inch wide and deep. You make an Intelligence check using your tool proficiency to determine the Intelligence (Investigation) check DC needed to find the compartment.

Determine a shoe's age and origin              DC 10
Find a hidden compartment in a boot heel  DC 10
Smith's Tools

Arcana and History: Your expertise lends you additional insight when examining metal objects, such as weapons

Investigation: You can spot clues and make deductions that others might overlook when an investigation involves armor, weapons, or other metalwork.

Repair: With access to your tools and an open flame hot enough to make metal pliable, you can restore 10 hit points to a damaged metal object for each hour of work.

Sharpen Dull blades:        DC 10
Repair Armor                    DC 15
Sunder non magic object DC 15

Equipment:  Mule, Backpack, Belt Pouch, Sack (2), Traveler's Clothes, Fey Symbol Trinket

Arcane Focus (Crystal), Artisian's tools (Cobbler, Smithing), Basic Fishing Gear, 1000 ball bearings [1/2 spd or dc10 dex/fall prone], Bedroll, Bell small (3), Bullseye Lantern, Caltrops (2) [DC15 Dex or 1 dmg and -10ft movement], Candle, Canvas (3), Chain 10’ (dc 20 Str), Chalk 1 solid piece/bag of powder,  Charcoal, Crowbar, Gaming Set(Playing Cards), Grappling Hook, Hammer, Hemp Rope (50 ft), Hourglass, Ink, Ink Pen, Ladder (10ft), Leather Strapping, Manacles (dc20 str), Mess kit, Net(2), Miner's Pick, Oil Flask (2), Parchment (10), Pitons (10), Pole 10ft, Rations (10 Days), Sealing wax(2), Shovel, Soap (2), String 100’, Tent (2 person), Tinderbox, Waterskin(2), Weapon black, Whetstone

Save DC: 14 (8+Prof+Cha) Hit:+6 (prof+Cha)
SP: 0  Lvl 1: 2 Lvl 2:

Spells Known:

Cantrips: fire bolt, mind sliver, minor illusion, mold earth

1st Level: gift of alacrity, grease, sleep.

2nd Level: misty step.

Clockwork Magic Spells Known:

1st Level: absorb elements, protection from evil and good.

Skype Captain America (captainamerica_@Hotmail.com)

Feel free to pester me.

Angie

Quote from: yutohase on April 22, 2024, 06:51:03 PMHey Angie, is it alright if I have my character already be a resident of the tower for a little bit, maybe as sort of an apprentice or servant for the wizard?
I'd prefer not unless it's like, really recent. No more than a month or so. 

Quote from: Layne Spooks on April 22, 2024, 08:06:09 PMDefinitely interested! I was thinking of a Shadar-Kai blood hunter if you'll allow Critical Role partnered content. If not I'll gladly come up with something else, it'll just have a similar flavour if I can manage.

Original sats are here; 12, 17, 12, 7, 12, 11, Rerolled 1s are here; 5, 5, 3, 5. That leaves my stats at 12, 17, 13, 12, 12, 13.
If there's an official released product that has it, then sure on Shadar Kai. I'll go looking for it but if you know where it is tell me