Kinky, Taboo, and Totally Inappropriate (FxF or M)

Started by tropicallolita, September 22, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tropicallolita

The Basics

I play female characters, and though I can play straight/bi/gay without a problem, I’ll most likely always go for at least bi or flexible. Please don’t have any strict ideas of what my character’s sexuality should be.

I think the most important general guidance I can give is that I can be flexible and negotiate things. Nothing is set in stone and that includes my turn-ons—I might be role-playing with elements I’m open to and still not feel I’m the adequate partner for the mood, the setting, or the way you write; and sometimes, based on compatibility and the story, I might accept elements I normally wouldn’t.

Please check my Ons & Offs and my F-List, just to make sure we're compatible, and if you like any of these ideas, feel free to message me. I play either by PMs or sometimes in rare cases by e-mail or Google Docs. I do have Discord, but have never done done a RP there, so while I'm open to it, you might have to forgive me going through a bit of a learning curve.

Collateral
Kinks: Abduction, bondage, blindfolds, gags
Pair: Kidnapper x Hostage

This is more plot heavy than smut heavy. Annabel is a famous architect running one of the most sought after firms in the country. YC and their crew need the plants of a place Annabel designed and break into the firm to steal it, but Annabel is working late and YC realizes that if she calls the police before the job is done, everything will be ruined, so YC takes her hostage for a few days. Annabel develops some deep Stockholm Syndrome very fast and decides not to give YC’s description to the police, though she saw YC’s face, and she doesn’t report it when YC starts communicating with her, or when he grabs her from the parking lot of her building and keeps her tied up and blindfolded on the back of a van for a few hours so they can talk. Soon, your character makes a habit of abducting mine for short periods of time when she won’t be missed, and their relationship escalates into very smutty territory. I’m thinking the two characters either fall a bit in love or are so obsessed with each other, they can’t walk away despite the danger of both of them going to jail.

Cinderella
Kinks: Bondage, gags, d/s, blackmail

Inspiration

I’ve been going through a Deviant Art phase lately, and it made me crave this, even though Disney RPs are not usually my thing. I’m thinking after the ball, Lady Tremaine and Cinderella’s stepsisters take steps to keep her from the prince by tying her up and gagging her. Her stepmother knows her daughters won’t be able to marry the Prince regardless, so she strikes a bargain with Cinderella that if she serves the family in a sexual manner for six months, she will then be allowed to go to the Castle and reveal her identity to the Prince. Of course, they can’t trust her, so they must keep her bound and gagged during the night and when they are out at balls.

We can discuss what real intentions the stepmother has and how she might intend to use Cinderella to keep her position in life. I could see a scenario where the stepmother puts Cinderella on a diet of shattering orgasms, so Cinderella will be displeased with her marital relations and move her former family into the castle. Or she could use Cinderella to entice another noble man into marrying into the family. The story could also start pre-ball, with Cinderella’s role in the family changing when she comes of age.

I prefer sticking with original characters’ genders for this, so a FFFxf scenario, but if you think you have a great idea for how this could work a stepbrother(s) instead, feel free to pitch it.

Totally Screwed
Kinks: Bondage, kidnapping, sensory deprivation, crazy villains, saving the world

Again, deviant art. And a childhood love of Totally Spies, which probably fed my love of bondage growing up. It’s Totally Spies though, where every episode involved them getting captured somehow. I’m open to any ideas, including me playing all three characters but I like to at least play Sam. I think early Season Four with LAMOS being around would be a good ground for a lot of things happening, except with the spies would be aged out of High-School.  I'd like any RPs involving this property to be on the lighter side, and to stay in the same spirit as the original (Read, it's all fun and they'll escape. I'm not looking to play across the one super-powered boring character that can finally defeat mine forever and break them and make them a slave, yada, yada, yada. No dark shit).

NSFW

Please, don't post here. I never check this thread. PM me if you are interested in playing. ;)

tropicallolita

tropicallolita

I'm trying to slowly get back into things. I'm also slowly going over my old stuff, but don't hesitate to hit me up if you're an old partner who wants to continue things.

tropicallolita

tropicallolita

tropicallolita

tropicallolita

Put a few things back in, because why not?  ;D

Butterfly95

Hi,

I have just read your RP ideas.  I confess from the outset that we are not an ideal match - we both appear to be submissives, but, having said that, females seeking F X F stories are about as rare as hen's teeth!

Maybe we could find some compromises to develop a storyline that would suit us both?

Please have a look at my O/O's and see if anything appeals to you.  Hope to hear from you.

Butterfly

tropicallolita

tropicallolita

Cover
Kink: dubcon, kidnapping, forced orgasms, bondage

Recruited by her country’s intelligence agency when she was young, she didn’t think much about what kind of horrors she would be getting herself into. She didn’t think too deeply when she was assigned getting close to the famous arms dealer. He was dangerous and he was cagey, and it needed to be done. She didn’t expect to fall for him, but she still did her job and got extracted. He was arrested. But now he’s free and he’s looking for her.

Yes, this is vaguely inspired by CM’s Emily/Ian arc. I was watching old CM episodes and got a huge craving. But I’m looking for an original spy x bad guy story. No knowledge of fandom stuff necessary.

Anish Joshi

Hi,

I would like to participate in the play if you are still up for it.
Don't Judge!! Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans!!
Discord : Indianboy#8135

tropicallolita

tropicallolita