Human

Name: Zia Melody Laurn

Appearence:

Orentation: Bi

Ons: DP, NC, Romance

Offs: Scat, Vore

Strengths: Speed, She's a great runner

Weakness: Strength and Combat
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

Cosmo_ac

So, just to clarify a few points for this game.

If i was to create a male char, and he was accepted, then it's possible that he could both have sex with a female he rescued, or have his brain fucked out mercylessly by one of the hot female monsters of the labrynth if they capture him?

Featherfall

DRoux

Creature: Vampire

Name: Augustin Damescu

Appearence:

Orentation: Straight

Ons: NC, virgins, bondage

Offs: Scat, watersports, vore, "marring a pretty face"

Strengths: Can subtly influence the minds of those around him, particularly those who are attracted to him.

Weakness: Garlic, can't cross a line of salt, has a strong dislike of fire and bright lights
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Apologies to all whom I play YIM games with, but my account seems to have locked me out. I'll try to fix that as soon as I can.

Smaug

Well, I'm sure we need more players, but I need to ask to Angle about it, to see what she thinks. I'll get back to all of you who have posted as soon as I find out.

In other news, we need more males on the bi side...
Muse(s) mood: Good
Would love: Roleplays
Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas

Normally does M/M very rarely does F/F or M/F

inflatetress

I owe Vergil a post but I'm also not sure if Angel is still around?  She hasn't been on since the 16th of Dec.

Smaug

She had some major problems and her com is a wee bit broken. She will post as soon as possible.
Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas

inflatetress

Okay, thank you Kedagraven, that's good to know!  Virgil- I'll post tomorrow, sorry for the delay, we should keep having some fun though until Angel returns and the Labyrinth awakens!

Old Lady Willow

Thank you, keda. *smiles*

Quote from: Featherfall on December 22, 2011, 02:00:01 PM
Is this game still open for more players?

Yes.

Quote from: Cosmo_ac on December 19, 2011, 02:32:53 PM
So, just to clarify a few points for this game.

If i was to create a male char, and he was accepted, then it's possible that he could both have sex with a female he rescued, or have his brain fucked out mercylessly by one of the hot female monsters of the labrynth if they capture him?

Yes.

Accepted:

Darklyangelic

lore

DeadPhalanx

Kimera

rachelongaku

DRoux

Please put your profiles on the profile thred, thank you. ^^

Smaug

I don't think they have realized that they have been accepted...
Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas

RedWolfet

I was thinking about making a male human victim for the maze.  What do you think Angel?

renrac

Are you still looking for people for the game? I'd be interested.

Old Lady Willow

Quote from: RedWolfet on January 03, 2012, 11:37:15 PM
I was thinking about making a male human victim for the maze.  What do you think Angel?

Might be fun. *smiles* Go ahead.

Quote from: renrac on January 04, 2012, 09:15:42 AM
Are you still looking for people for the game? I'd be interested.

Yes, yes I am. ^^ I'd be happy to have you.

renrac

Great! I'll come up with something and post it soon.

Thorn14

Mind if I join?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Human

Name:
Thorn (So original! But she's my go to girl for these scenarios  :-). Sue me  :-[ )
Appearence:

Orentation:
Bi Leaning toward Females. Doesn't focus on it.
Ons: OOCly I like succubi and demons, mind control hard and soft, body control, illusions placing her in situations she wouldn't normally be in, non con, enslavement, slave girl outfits.
Offs:
Death, Messy stuff, pregnancy, beastiality
Strengths:
Demon Hunter training, Dextrious, various charms and potions to help her with her jobs as a Demon Hunter.
Weakness:
Magical manipulation, social environments, she's a normal human.

Vergil1989

Well, if she gets accepted, expect Lilith to pay you a visit for sure Thorn lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

renrac

Creature

Name: Leonard, First order demon and master of black magic, sorcery and witchcraft

Race: Elder Demon

Orientation: Straight

Ons: see my on's and off's

Offs: same as above

Strengths: Master knowledge of black magic, sorcery and witch craft

Weaknesses: His desires tend to cloud his judgement and distract him at times. He also tends to make hasty decisions which can be taken advantage of, making opportunities for his victims to escape.

Visna

I'd love to join as a victim. I can go with either a male or female. Which is needed more?

Crazymaniscrazy

Hey, so I haven't done ANY forum group games yet so I'm kind of a n00b, although I've got lots of experience over messengers and such. Anyway, I hope this character profile fits the ideas/aesthetic of your campaign... Let me know if this guy is too weird/creepy for your tastes ^_^

Creature

Name: Frythwal the Low, Fryth the Cursed, or the Hungering Filth.

Orientation: Straight

Ons: See my o/o's ^_^

Offs: Gore, scat, hard vore

Strengths: Although considered to be only a lowly demonspawn wretch, for service to a greater demon lord he had a cruel trick played on him. He was gifted immortality. Fryth can die, but he always returns. The cruelty is that each time he returns his form changes into something equally, if not more wretched than his previous form and the process is always remarkably painful. His form and immortality grants him the ability to sustain great injury and still soldier on, even if it is immensely painful. He is sneaky and agile, able to leap great distances and pounce. He is expert at climbing along walls and ceilings. His senses are like that of an animal rather than a man, and like many demons he can see in the dark. When trapped in the worst of circumstances he may end his own life, causing terrible suffering at first, but allowing him to escape his circumstance and come back as something more awful than before.

Weaknesses: Fryth is a bit of a coward, and if he believes he is going to suffer the pains of being reborn he will run rather than fight. His horrid appearance causes almost any who meet him to shun him. He is cursed with an insatiable lust that never seems to leave, earning him the name "The Hungering Filth" This lust drives him to make rash, foolish decisions. In general, while he may be sneaky he is not very clever nor intelligent. Despite his immortality, he is no stronger than a normal demonspawn and can be killed in somewhat conventional ways as long as a good deal of effort is exerted.
Recently resurrected!

Old Lady Willow

Renrac: Accepted

Crazymaniscrazy: Accepted, but unsure who to put your character with....it might be easier to get you a partner if the character was a little less 'wired'.

Visna: I'm thinking a male victim would be more needed at this point.

renrac

Visna

Quote from: Angle1932 on January 09, 2012, 08:45:38 PM
Visna: I'm thinking a male victim would be more needed at this point.

Okay, great. Is there a rule on having more than one character? I'd be up for making two if it's allowed. Could do two victims or a victim and a monster, whatever is needed.

Will post my first CS shortly.

Smaug

Nope, there is no rule. The Labyrinth has five I do believe.
Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas