W♥und mє with L♥♥є

Started by LadyDiscord, May 22, 2009, 04:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyDiscord

Hэll♥ Daяlings,

Discord here..

I'm require an Roleplay with a guy who is into my likes of course..It's been a while but here's what I'm craving.

SUPERHEROES and Villians.::. Comics
BatmanxCatwoman
BatmanxThe Huntress
JokerxHarley
Havery DentxOc
Wonder WomanxOc
and yes I do have plots for some of these.

Now for my original tastes..

This involves some of my first loves...interracial couples, an urban setting and modern issues and of course romance

Changes

A young woman<played by mwa> lives in a upper class wealthy family. Her mother is a desperate housewife and her father is the Head CEO of one the most successful firms in the Metropolis. However her world crumbles when she finds out her mother is having an affair with the gardner, her farther dies in a freak accident and she has to move to the lower east side with her aunt because her mother lost the house and decided to move to in with current lover.Now she has no choice but to stay in the heart of city, face with a new school, full of people she has nothing in common with, get's a part time job and she meets a guy...

The New World

Everyone's seen the Disney version of Pocohontas right? I like that movie, but anywho yes we could use similar character. My partner place The John Smith and I play the Pocohontas. When we meet our worlds shall change forever...love ensues but also lives are put at risk.

The Jungle Fever

Yes with The TARZAN theme. Except instead of a MAN being raised by wolves or apes..its a GIRL. A Noble Englishmen en route through the Amazon runs into a wild woman. After their encounter he believes through research he can civilize her..so various experiments ensue on the trail to her domestication..they can fall inlove  or watever...it's just a thought.

My Patient

Ok This is a little psychological. A single woman works a mentally ill ward, one patient she is treating is a convicted killer, a man who has had a harsh child hood and grew up in a rough environment. She becomes fixated on trying to cure him despite his demons she attempts to take him into her home without permission from her superiors believing a stable environment is the cure to is mentally illness. She finds him a suitable job and teaches him how to re-enter society and over the course of a few weeks he shows improvement and is most grateful for her help and eventually he starts to fall madly inlove with her..however...she's with someone else..
Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

Zeitgeist

I'd really, really be interested in Wonder Woman x OC

She's such an iconic character, would have to be a strong plot, she isn't getting into bed with just anyone that is for sure.

LadyDiscord

Yes and I'm crazy enough to play her and well I might add. I mean the comic-verse and series verse WW lol, but sure of of course..please share you thoughts.

Do you know her story of origin or have you seen the latest animated film..I can base many plots based off that.
✔✦✘

Zeitgeist

Quote from: LadyDiscord on May 22, 2009, 07:06:20 PM
Yes and I'm crazy enough to play her and well I might add. I mean the comic-verse and series verse WW lol, but sure of of course..please share you thoughts.

Do you know her story of origin or have you seen the latest animated film..I can base many plots based off that.

Yes, comic book series. I only recently been reading Gail Simone's run on her. Although I'm relatively familiar with her origin/mythology, just not in great detail with this latest incarnation. She clearly a force to be dealt with, and not so easy to get close to on a personal level.

Roughly I was thinking my character could be a former special ops guy with a checkered past. He's been taking steps to turn around his life, and perhaps even volunteering. That might provide a likely opportunity for the two to cross paths.

How does one get into the pants of Diana Prince/WW? He'd have to be of strong character, honest, with some measure of charm.

Of course he'd likely not know Diana's true identity, certainly not right off. A likely element to be played out for sure.

LadyDiscord

What a very good riddle, I'm going to take a little of the top here...and invite her origins into play..

I shall pm you ^^
✔✦✘

Merlyn

If you're still up for another RP I'd be interested in 'My Patient' 
Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

TheLegionary

I liked the amazon fever. PM if still available and if you want to play.