What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beautiful Mystery

Black yoga shorts and a blue lace tank top.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

RedRose

White shirt, black skirt, black heels. Gotta look serious today :)
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Deamonbane

Comfort clothes. To combat the sickliness....
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Beguile's Mistress

Dark brown slacks and a blue Oxford cloth button-down shirt and black loafers; brought a light beige sweater to drape over my shoulders if I get chilly

RedRose

Black skirt, red top, and my brand new leopard heels
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]

Nico

Comfy couch-lounging stuff. Sweat pants in black, dark grey tanktop. C'est tout.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray business suit - pencil skirt and fitted jacked - salmon colored blouse with a shawl collar, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved black, stretchy top with silver flowers and crystals, a pin-striped dressing gown, black stretchy slacks and blankets around me because it's cold.

Caedy

Navy tank-top, dark grey yoga pants, black fleecy jacket.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Beguile's Mistress

Stayed home today with what may be a mild case of pneumonia and snuggled up in my Penguins' Crosby jersey and black and gold fuzzy socks.

Beguile's Mistress

Headed into the office for some quiet time there.  Wearing black denim Wranglers, a white turtleneck sweater and black loafers.

Ralhend

I'm currently wearing an exotic, rare pair of faded carpenter jeans made of the finest denim, carefully pre-ages with a palm sander and 80 grit sandpaper...
I'm matching it with a deep royal blue dyed cotton T Shirt with an elegant vinyl print of the saying "Keep Calm and Eat Crawfish".
To top off the look, I'm wearing a Hipster "International Harvester" Hat, a belt made of the finest dead cow skin, and old, scarred, black leather combat boots.

lol.  My attempt to sound elegant =D
Post Rate: (Lethargic)
Request Thread/ Ons and Offs /A/A Thread
Active Stories on E: (Extremely Selective) 3/3 Discussions/Caged Bird/Maiden Voyage/Shattered Mirror/
Other Games E : (Taken) 1/1 /Chessgame 1, Mimétisme vs Ralhend/

Phoenixrisen

Lounge clothes, today is about recooking leftovers into other edible things and cleaning, especially dishes. >.<
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

AmberStarfire

Nothing all that impressive today.

A navy long-sleeved top, navy leggings, gold hoop earrings and a bandaid on my thumb from when I ripped off the top of my thumb nail. It's getting better though.

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white shirtwaist dress with very narrow stripes, a fitted bodice, gathered skirt, elbow-length puffy sleeves, a notched lapel collar and a sash-style belt, beige stockings and black heels.

stormwyrm

A grey shirt and boxers. I’ve been home all day and there was a housekeeper cleaning up so…
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red pencil skirt and a white lacy blouse with long sleeves, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved Asian-inspired emerald green crossover top with navy track pants. Also small, gold hoop earrings and a fragrance called Love Spell by Victoria's Secret.

Mirrah

Quote from: AmberStarfire on November 29, 2016, 04:28:33 PM
A long-sleeved Asian-inspired emerald green crossover top with navy track pants. Also small, gold hoop earrings and a fragrance called Love Spell by Victoria's Secret.

Love Spell is just about my favorite scent from Victoria's Secret. :-)
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

rpguy37

Just a towel....

Fresh out of the shower
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Mirrah on November 30, 2016, 07:17:35 AM
Love Spell is just about my favorite scent from Victoria's Secret. :-)

I haven't smelled all of them but it's my favourite too. :) I've heard it's one that people either love or hate.

OT: A stretchy black top with silver flowers over pink track pants. The same hoop earrings and I might put on more Love Spell.  :D

RedRose

Black skirt, white shirt, blue cardigan

AmberStarfire

A tan coat with a tree of life brooch, a cream knitted hat/beret with a flower, black slacks, brown suede boots, and my rings and gold sleepers.

RedRose

Beguile's Mistress

Charcoal gray pencil skirt and a long sleeved red and white striped cotton blouse with red buttons, a wide red belt, sheer black stockings and black heels.