Razer's various requests (Will be updated when needed)

Started by Razer, October 08, 2011, 06:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razer

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=121422.msg5315913#new

My likes and dislikes are the link.

As for ideas:

School scenes:
Two girls at school who are great friends crush on each other and don't know it until one sleepover sets off a chain reaction of loving awesomeness.

A boy (Femboy) and a girl, in the same situation as above.

Incest:
A mother and her son/daughter get closer then previously ever expected after the Father dies.

A pair of siblings (yuri, yaoi, straight, or even Futa) have lived in an orphanage, protecting each other. After finally being old enough to move out, they both get a job and save up. The rp starts with them in the first week after purchasing a car and moving into a cottage out in the woods.

A cousin of my char (depending on desired sexuality decides my chars gender) is thrown onto the streets by her parents at 17. My char is around 25. My char takes the cousin in, and soon realizes the appeal of her/him and seduces the young and easily influenced kid.

Action:

Fight Club where both genders are permitted, but can not face each other except in a tournament. Thing is it's not a normal Fight Club. You can win by either beating them Into submission, or making them ejaculates first. In this case, a girl and a Femboy of similar age face off in a tournament. The winner is the girl, and she decides that her prize will be him, as her slave. She uses him for sexual enjoyment, from teasing, to hard fucking, to cuddling at night. Despite her only sex-based intentions, she falls in love.

A simple rp, were two warriors, male and female, go out to kill a demon threatening a town. But they get distracted by each other and abandon the life of a soldier, moving far away from civilization to enjoy each other in peace. But the demons are working to kill or enslave anybody, and soon they are on the run to the only safe place, Haven City.

Any ideas others may have I am open to hearing. Keep in mind I enjoy all sexualities, and any race is allowed for all rp ideas :)

Dani13

"A Femboy Freshman and a senior are engaged in a world of teasing. The Femboy has been chosen by the senior to be subject to vibrators in his rear during school, and cock in his rear when not in school. Well, it's been two years of that. With the senior now in college, and the Femboy now a junior, he finds that the college boy has not only adopted him from his orphanage so he has access to him every night, but the young boy is falling in love with his "master", best friend from school, and guardian. The world of sexual "torture" that both have enjoyed the past years will turn into something more..."

I would be very interested in this, but i would like to know who would be the femboy and who would be the master.

Razer

I'm always the submissive one, except on rare occasion. So I'll be the Femboy.

Dani13

sent you a PM. This sounds like a really good plot!

Razer