What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elandra

~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Kazyth

A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Elandra

Garbage - When I Grow Up

(NEVER gonna happen!)

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elandra

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elandra

HairyHeretic

Carmina Burana o Fortuna (techno mix)

followed by

Aerosmith - Dude Looks Like a Lady.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss

Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals - Heart of Matters

Then

QUBENZIS - Take Off Your Red Shoes And Dance
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elandra

Kalen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lirliel

Within Temptation - Jane Doe

I lurve, love, adore, want, need, uhm you get the picture - this song.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

HairyHeretic

Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls

followed by

Rainbow - All Night Long
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss

Meatloaf - The Monster is Loose

then

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Let the Cool Goddess Rust Away
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Stuck in the Middle with You - Stealers Wheel

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3